Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:41:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Oh Come All Ye Unfaithful!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh Come All Ye Unfaithful!  (Read 1774 times)
ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2005, 01:33:44 AM »

The boy is born. "Shoulda been a girl!", says his momma. Nevertheless, momma loves him. Satan comes in to destroy. The boy needs to feel major pain - something about him. So Satan inflicts the boy with a hernia when he's only 6 months old. Boy needs an operation when operations weren't so perfunctory. Boy survives.

Fast forward...boy is two years and 9 months old. Boy sees Pops getting ready to go to work. Pops is a cop. Pops makes something called tea by heating kettle on stove. Stove creates pretty red glow. Pops goes to work. Boy duplicates what Pops does on stove to make pretty red glow. Boy tries flannel pyjama on pretty red glow. Pyjama erupts in flames. Boy on fire. Pain is excruciating. First cognizant memory boy has of life. Momma puts out flames with blanket. Boy remembers neighbour taking him to hospital. Pain is very bad.
Boy remembers Pops bringing him colouring books on his birthday in hospital. Boy's body is badly scarred. Doctor does skin graft which is successful. Boy survives. Satan is mad cuz there's something about this boy that makes him tremble.

Fast forward..... boy grows up and waxes strong physically. Mom and Pop aren't very spiritual, so boy sees all that material. Boy wants material. Material means happiness. Boy wants Major Mattel...boy gets. Boy wants Rockem Sockem Robots....boy gets. Boy wants new hockey stuff...boy gets.

Fast forward...boy's mother suffers dual brain hemhorrage. Momma survives. Momma gets into Ouija board stuff. Momma gets into palm reading stuff. Momma is always sick and deathly. Boy not notice. Boy into sports too much because boy is natural athlete. Boy is good in all kinds of sports.

Fast forward...boy meets girl - age 10. Boy has fun with girl. Girl likes many of the same things as boy. Girl VERY interested in boy. Boy not know cuz boy too young and immature to realize these things. Girl knows though, and girl reveals to boy her feelings. Boy excited and honoured by girl's feelings.

Next thing boy know girl moving. Girl's Poppa being transferred. Girl melts away and boy's heart is very saddened......

Fast forward.... One day Momma finds this thing about Jesus. Momma starts going to church. Momma tries a couple of different churches until she finds one that is suitable to her beliefs. Momma's health seems to start to improve instantly. Boy does not notice. Boy only notices sports.

Fast forward....boy in high school now. Boy is excellent at football, baseball, hockey, and a couple of other sports. Boy looking for acceptance. Boy finds acceptance with others who smoke dope. So boy smoke dope. Boy likes dope. Boy takes other things other than marijuana. Boy's ambition starts to dwindle. Boy start to gain weight.

Fast forward.... boy completes high school education and eschews college. Boy, now a man, gets job. Man buys first car, a sports car - very fast. Man continues partying ways.

Man, now a big man, does not seem to be able to attract women. Man not happy about this, but continues with partying and surviving. Women seem to like man, but not man's large body. Man very depressed.

Man's best friends become Christians. Man becoming lonely. Man loses job, but enters government program to re-educate. Man completes re-education but still does not get dream job.

Man now lonely and considers himself a failure since dream job escapes him. Man becomes increasingly desparate to land dream job. Man unemployed, no job, no more close friends....

Man remembers that he has 22 calibre rifle stashed behind old console stereo in basement. Man looks for hollow point bullets because they kill with surety. Man finds only solid point. But man also find a track written by Chick Publications. Track graphically shows that death will result in an appointment with a lake that burns with fire for eternity. Man does NOT want this!!!

Track also states that Jesus loves man. That Jesus wants man to be a part of His family. Man is thinking on this family. Man is thinking even more about this LOVE that he presently does not experience. Man puts rifle down.

Man realizes that he must step out in faith to get this Love. Man takes step, and receives Jesus Christ, the Anointed One as his Lord and Saviour.

Man experiences extreme exhiliaration. Impossible to describe the joy as man realizes that ALL the angels of heaven rejoice in the conversion of one sinner.

Man now posts messages on this board. That man is ZakDar, your brother in Christ Jesus. And I PREFER your company to all others in my life, with exception of my own family members.

Num 6:24  The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Num 6:25  The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Num 6:26  The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 02:08:34 AM »

May God Bless you more ZakDar, through the struggles you had to face to come to Christ!

I know each one of us have had different struggles. Least my family came from a Christian background.

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:07:51 AM »

Amen ZakDar!!

Your testimony was beautiful and I give thanks to call you Brother. YES Brother, I love you in Christ and treasure our fellowship.

It sounds like most of your life has been a struggle, but you have JESUS now. We must keep things in perspective and know this is a short life here on earth, and you might have more struggles to face, but everything is different with JESUS walking with you every step of the way. I'm reflecting on the ministry of Paul. Paul's life was full of misery and persecution - first as the persecutor of Christians and then as the Christian being persecuted. Paul had a desire to go home to be with the LORD, but he also knew that God had work for him to do. Paul described his Christian life as a fight and a race, and he wanted to finish it well.

Brother, you already know that God didn't promise Christians a life of ease and comfort on this earth, but whatever trials we face here will be nothing in comparison to the Glory that will be in spending eternity with JESUS in Heaven. You probably also know that Christians who do God's work on this earth will face trials and persecution. Paul considered it a joy, and every difficulty simply made him stronger and closer to JESUS.

Brother, you've gone through a lot, and you had to be a very strong man to have survived. NOW, you are a strong man in the LORD, and I pray that God richly blesses you in your service to HIM. I pray that you realize the fullness of Joy in JESUS as you finish your fight and race for HIM.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 2:6-7 NASB  Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.

Colossians 3:15-16 NASB  Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 12:32:59 PM »

Man (ZakDar) that posts on this forum, please take notice:

You have a tender place in my heart!

My prayer for you is that God will continue to bless you and your family, and that He will heal you totally and completely.  I am so very happy to be able to call you my brother in Christ, and I echo BEP's sentiments in treasuring our fellowship.

LOVE, GRACE, PEACE

Your Sibling in Christ,
cris

LackingInspiration

Wonder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 09:23:32 AM »

Your Testimony much needed ZakDar,

Thank you for sharing it. Although, I am female believe me
I understand and accept you as you are. I am not small
either.
Big people have ,BIG HEARTS, FUL OF LOVE.
So, you are my brother in Christ.

Should Living for Christ be a life of suffering?
"I come that you might have life and that more
abundantly."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the