Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:34:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286811 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I Like Cheeze!!!! How 'bout you????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Like Cheeze!!!! How 'bout you????  (Read 2581 times)
JesusFreak001

I'm a follower!

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2003, 11:32:53 PM »

Hi whoever's reading this. Ummm yea ur prob wonderin what does my subject hafta do w/ anything Huh...well...ummm i dunno...guess it kinda is a way of showing who i am as a person...out there n i just wanted to grab some1's attention Smiley. Anyways I was just searchin the web for christian sites n found this one. So i'm new n guess ill b stickin 'round...muahahahaha Grin...i'm jest keeding Cheesy. No really i am gonna be 'involved'. Lemme see...what else can i tell ya...well actually if you want u can read on cuz i have lots to say bout me n other stuff..oki dokes??? have fun!! Cool

okay...first of all I am a christian and I love God with all my heart...He is everything I live for and I hope thats the same for many/all of you!!! GB  

secondly...my name's Christine...but every1 calls me nina so u can call me that...whichever u prefer actually

physical description : ummmm short...sad to say Tongue, only around 5 ft. 3 or so, i have green eyes, golden brown hair bout 4 inches below my shoulders, i think size-wise im just bout average..subtract a few pounds.

ok....ummm personality wise...i can be pretty shy Embarrassed or very outgoing Cool..but usually i'm out there livin life n havin fun as much as i can Cheesy....ive been told i'm gullable....guess it can b a bad thing but its true..i believe before i think bout it....i hafta admit..i am a worrier...but mostly i worry cuz i care so much...and i put others before me pretty much all the time...i really enjoy having others b happy...if they're happy, i am Smiley. i'm very flexible..yet every once n a while like to have things done a certain way. i love the outdoors..mainly traveling n seeing the beautiful sights there are that God so magnificantly created. i'm athletic/sporty...soccer is my fav..beats all..ill take any1 up on a 1on1 challenge..bring it on! Grin football, bb, hockey, volleyball, anything pretty much i enjoy..in the rain is heck-a-lotta-fun Wink. i like to be organized n try really hard to accomplish any task given to me...i'm up to try new things all the time...i love life..what can i say Smiley. i love going to sleep at night n wondering what the next day is gonna bring. life is too short n intend to not waste it. oh my crayons!!! if i went on n on n on all day bout my personality you would prob do one of the following....... you'd fall asleep n fall outta ur chair, send me continuous annoying emails, find me n punch my lights out, smash ur computer with a sledge hammer, or run outta the room pullin your hair out n screamin...heh heh - good stuff Grin Wink. so if you REALLY care to know all that u can bout me or somethin else that has to do with me...email me or somethin...not that difficult i should think.

ummmmm so now i think i'm just gonna stop talkin for ur sake...but then again u wouldnt b reading this if u already got sick of me up there...right??? (you -  Huh) jk Grin...well if u r reading this right now at this moment at this second during this time....thanks...means u actually have in interest in me Smiley.......or cheeze...in that case...whoo hooo to all the cheeze-lovers!!! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy hee hee hee

well bub bye...GOD BLESS ALL!! Smiley

May God bless you today, tomorrow, and forever!
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 07:56:07 AM »

Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 08:37:08 AM »

Houdy nina.  Glad to have ya.  
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 10:58:25 AM »

HELLO! I think I know your spiritual gift - TALKING!   Grin Grin Grin Just a joke.
I look just like you!! I don't like sports though...too lazy...cheese -well, I'm funny about cheese, only like mozzarella and some kinds of yellows...but I love goat milk!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
CleansedSpirit

For He has cleansed me, and made me whole!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 10:32:07 PM »

( A Hare comes bounding in.)  "Cheese? Anyone mentioned scoff? Tip top, Ma'am, Cheese is my life! Ah,Er, next to Strawberries, Pie, Cake, Dumplins'  And all other forms of nourishin' nibblies!"

(Note: If you don't read Redwall, that will have no meaning to you whatsoever. :-) ) Grin

Psalm 51:1 "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions."

Wot,Wot, it's me, Hon Rosie, with a differant name.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 12:42:39 AM »

Welcome Freak!  Sorry.  Just had to shorten the handle and say that.  I like the handle by the way!  And the name!  It's my wife's name!  Good name.  Anyway, enjoy yourself!

And Forrest?  *whispers* This one does not go in the cup!   Wink

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 01:09:11 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Nina,

Grin   Grin  Yes, I read your entire post. In fact, I was sad when it ended. I look forward to your posts and sincerely hope you enjoy Christians Unite.

I would say jump in and have some fun, but you are already doing that.   Cheesy

In Christ,
Tom
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:24:01 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 01:55:17 PM »

Oh, wow, I lost interest after the first two words. That's ok, though, because skimming over that has told me I probably couldn't make any sense of it anyway. Honestly, it seems as if punctuation and grammar is a lost art nowadays. And I think I would have puked a couple times 'cause of all those Smilies...

Welcome to the boards.
Willowbirch
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 05:43:45 PM »

Oh, wow, I lost interest after the first two words. That's ok, though, because skimming over that has told me I probably couldn't make any sense of it anyway. Honestly, it seems as if punctuation and grammar is a lost art nowadays. And I think I would have puked a couple times 'cause of all those Smilies...

Welcome to the boards.
Isn't he heartwarming?  Wink

Mr. 5020

Proverbs 27:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2003, 05:55:29 PM »

Welcome to the boards.

What he means is, "Welcome!"  My name is (yeah right) Mr. 5020.  Hope you enjoy it here.[/size]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2003, 06:02:23 PM by Mr. 5020 » Logged

Mr. 5020
---------------
"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why so few engage in it." -Henry Ford
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2003, 04:46:29 AM »

Welcome to the boards.

Sapphire,

We aim to please, so here it is, just for you:

Angry   Sad   Roll Eyes   Tongue   Embarrassed   Lips Sealed   Undecided   Kiss   Cry

No smiles.

Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2003, 11:03:30 AM »

Sapphire,

We aim to please, so here it is, just for you:

Angry   Sad   Roll Eyes   Tongue   Embarrassed   Lips Sealed   Undecided   Kiss   Cry

No smiles.

Tom
That's not quite true, Tom. " Roll Eyes" counts as half a smile, and " Undecided" makes up the other half. (Michiganian mathematics.)

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2003, 11:20:36 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Sapphire & Willowbirch,

Grin   Grin   Grin

Merry Christmas!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2003, 06:58:13 PM »

Your sarcasm reminds me of me.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2003, 11:44:13 PM »

it seems as if punctuation and grammar is a lost art nowadays.

*sigh*

IS a lost art?

or ARE a lost art?

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the