Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:19:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Peaceful religion isn't spelled Islam
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Peaceful religion isn't spelled Islam  (Read 25970 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »

We are actually watching an explosion of ANTI-

CHRIST

Christian

We've only seen the beginning. Anarchists and loons are coming out of the woodwork. It's multi-faceted because we also have evil of all kinds coming out of the woodwork. It's an explosion of LUNACY and EVIL that appears to be growing by the minute. Some attempt to appease and placate only to find that things got worse because of the effort. Another facet is everyone gaining rights and rights of Christians being removed. So who is responsible for all of this? Laugh all you wish, but I say it's the devil. We should all know that there is a real war between the powers of darkness and the powers of LIGHT.

If this is the last days of the Age of Grace, didn't GOD tell us that the devil would be loosed and the GREAT RESTRAINER removed to allow the devil to do his worst? If this is the time, we've only seen the beginning levels of LUNACY AND EVIL.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2007, 02:16:49 PM »

Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives

Friday , November 02, 2007

Move over, Dr. Phil, there's a new relationship expert in town.

He's Saudi author and cleric, "Dr." Muhammad Al-'Arifi, who in a remarkable segment broadcast on Saudi and Kuwaiti television in September, counseled young Muslim men on how to treat their wives.

"Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."

And if that doesn't work?

"Beat them," one of his three young advisees responded.

"That's right," Al-'Arifi said.

He goes on to calmly explain to the young men that hitting their future wives in the face is a no-no.

"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."

His final words of wisdom?

"Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore," he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.

"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left.

"Unfortunately, many husbands beat their wives only when they get mad, and when they start beating, it as if they are punching a wall – they beat with their hands, right and left, and sometimes use their feet. Brother, it is a human being you are beating. This is forbidden. He must not do this."

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2007, 02:18:05 PM »

Again islam proves, it isn't a peaceful religion.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2007, 03:12:11 PM »

That is just plain evil!

We are to love and treasure them.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2007, 04:34:21 PM »

I feel like vomiting
excuse me.
Def.(' :' )
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:37:10 PM by Def » Logged

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2007, 04:50:24 PM »

We are actually watching an explosion of ANTI-

CHRIST

Christian

We've only seen the beginning. Anarchists and loons are coming out of the woodwork. It's multi-faceted because we also have evil of all kinds coming out of the woodwork. It's an explosion of LUNACY and EVIL that appears to be growing by the minute. Some attempt to appease and placate only to find that things got worse because of the effort. Another facet is everyone gaining rights and rights of Christians being removed. So who is responsible for all of this? Laugh all you wish, but I say it's the devil. We should all know that there is a real war between the powers of darkness and the powers of LIGHT.

If this is the last days of the Age of Grace, didn't GOD tell us that the devil would be loosed and the GREAT RESTRAINER removed to allow the devil to do his worst? If this is the time, we've only seen the beginning levels of LUNACY AND EVIL.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!
Yes ! And it is time to put on our armor and__STAND___
let God be God,
 and for me I will be  like the three monkeys   
"  Be still and know that i am God"
Moses saw the seas open ,,I will see the sky open..and see the Power of my God.
(and in silence i will pray and look up, for my Lord is near nearer them ever I can feel Him..)
Love in Jesus ,Def ( ';' )
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:57:56 PM by Def » Logged

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »

Nothing in this any of these posts is to be construed as a call to violence, just MY opinion as a citizen of the United States of America!!

ISLAM - A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF HOW IT WORKS

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States - muslim 1.0%
Australia - muslim 1.5%
Canada - muslim 1.9%
China - muslim 1%-2%
Italy - muslim 1.5%
Norway - muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark - muslim 2%
Germany - muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom - muslim 2.7%
Spain - muslim 4%
Thailand - muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves - along with threats for failure to comply. For non-muslims, forget about having pork in the stores.

France - muslim 8%
Philippines - muslim 5%
Sweden - muslim 5%
Switzerland - muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands - muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago - muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under sharia, the islamic law. The ultimate goal of islam is not to convert the world but to establish sharia law over the entire world.

When muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris - car-burnings). Any non-muslim action that offends islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - the mohammed cartoons).

Guyana - muslim 10%
India - muslim 13.4%
Israel - muslim 16%
Kenya - muslim 10%
Russia - muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia - muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia - muslim 40%
Chad - muslim 53.1%
Lebanon - muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of sharia law as a weapon and jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania - Muslim 70%
Malaysia - muslim 60.4%
Qatar - muslim 77.5%
Sudan - muslim 70%

After 80% expect the countries to run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh - muslim 83%
Egypt - muslim 90%
Gaza - muslim 98.7%
Indonesia - muslim 86.1%
Iran - muslim 98%
Iraq - muslim 97%
Jordan - muslim 92%
Morocco - muslim 98.7%
Pakistan - muslim 97%
Palestine - muslim 99%
Syria - muslim 90%
Tajikistan - muslim 90%
Turkey - muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates - muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam', the islamic house of peace, there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a muslim:

Afghanistan - muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia - muslim 100%
Somalia - muslim 100%
Yemen - muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France , the muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

And we continue to cater and negotiate in a politically correct way so as not to "offend' muslims". It's time to wake up people!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »

This is one answer to how and why islam is so easily embraced there. Keeping people in line by keeping them ignorant. It also makes it awfully hard for them to read the koran, or sadly, the Bible. But it makes them easy prey to be duped into any pretty much any belief by satan

95 MILLION ILLITERATE ARAB PEOPLE

(By Cristiana Missori) (ANSAmed)

ROME, SEPTEMBER 8 - With 95 million illiterate people, of whom 75 million aged between 15 and 45, the Arab world confirms itself on the first place in the global ranking of the countries whose citizens do not know either to read or write. These are the merciless data presented in Rome this morning during the conference titled "Literacy in the Mediterranean", organised at the Chamber of Deputies as part of the celebrations for the International Literacy Day, called by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. "One out of three citizens is illiterate", Arab League Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ALESCO) director Mongi Bousnia reminded.

This is double the world average (16%). Women are the most affected by the phenomenon, actually 46.5% do not know either to read or write. And also most of those who live in the villages and in the most depressed areas of the Arab world have never had a chance to sit at the school desks. The main causes for that phenomenon," Bousnia pointed out, "are surely the excessive birth rate", as the close correlation between exponential demographic growth and the rise of illiteracy rate (71%) shows in the five most populated states which are part of the 28 countries part of ALESCO. It is not only the demographic boom but also the abject poverty which afflicts these people, as well as the disinterest of the Arab governments which have ignored the literacy issue too long. "In the past thirty years we made many efforts to reduce the rate of the people without education, but the road to go is still very long,"

Bousnia said. In relative terms, the data speak of a constant drop. In 1970 the rate of illiterate adults in the Arab states was 75%, in 1990 it was 48.7%, in 2000 it was 39.9%, while in 2007 the average of illiterate people in this area of the world is around 30%. "Nevertheless, in absolute terms, the number of illiterate Arab citizens is growing at a skyrocketing speed," Bousnia said. From 50 million illiterate in 1970, there were 60 million in 1990s, to the current 95.5 million out of the 335 million citizens of those states. There have been many common efforts - also of the economic type . taken since the 1960s by the Arab governments, but the road is yet to be climbed. "Eradicate illiteracy is a way to increase security in the Mediterranean area," the ALESCO director said.

Here, he believes, the role of the woman is fundamental for fighting against the mentality of hatred and violence which lies on the basis of terrorism. However, investment in literacy programmes is needed. "Tunisian President Ben Ali has launched an appeal to the rich oil-producing countries so that their governments allocate one dollar per each barrel of crude in projects to fight illiteracy in the Arab states," Bousnia said. Not only the institutions, but also the Arab civil society, with its non-governmental associations and organisations, can give its contribution. It is thanks to the NGOs that the poor people in Egypt come close to education, Raafat Abdel Baki, delegate of the Egyptian Education Ministry, explained during the day of study organised by the National Union to Fight Illiteracy, by the Observatory of the Mediterranean and the University of Castel Sant'Angelo. With 17 million illiterates, Egypt is the Arab state with the highest number of illiterate people.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2008, 06:57:59 PM »

This is one answer to how and why islam is so easily embraced there. Keeping people in line by keeping them ignorant. It also makes it awfully hard for them to read the koran, or sadly, the Bible. But it makes them easy prey to be duped into any pretty much any belief by satan

(By Cristiana Missori) (ANSAmed)

ROME, SEPTEMBER 8 - With 95 million illiterate people, of whom 75 million aged between 15 and 45, the Arab world confirms itself on the first place in the global ranking of the countries whose citizens do not know either to read or write. These are the merciless data presented in Rome this morning during the conference titled "Literacy in the Mediterranean", organised at the Chamber of Deputies as part of the celebrations for the International Literacy Day, called by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. "One out of three citizens is illiterate", Arab League Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ALESCO) director Mongi Bousnia reminded.

This is double the world average (16%). Women are the most affected by the phenomenon, actually 46.5% do not know either to read or write. And also most of those who live in the villages and in the most depressed areas of the Arab world have never had a chance to sit at the school desks. The main causes for that phenomenon," Bousnia pointed out, "are surely the excessive birth rate", as the close correlation between exponential demographic growth and the rise of illiteracy rate (71%) shows in the five most populated states which are part of the 28 countries part of ALESCO. It is not only the demographic boom but also the abject poverty which afflicts these people, as well as the disinterest of the Arab governments which have ignored the literacy issue too long. "In the past thirty years we made many efforts to reduce the rate of the people without education, but the road to go is still very long,"

Bousnia said. In relative terms, the data speak of a constant drop. In 1970 the rate of illiterate adults in the Arab states was 75%, in 1990 it was 48.7%, in 2000 it was 39.9%, while in 2007 the average of illiterate people in this area of the world is around 30%. "Nevertheless, in absolute terms, the number of illiterate Arab citizens is growing at a skyrocketing speed," Bousnia said. From 50 million illiterate in 1970, there were 60 million in 1990s, to the current 95.5 million out of the 335 million citizens of those states. There have been many common efforts - also of the economic type . taken since the 1960s by the Arab governments, but the road is yet to be climbed. "Eradicate illiteracy is a way to increase security in the Mediterranean area," the ALESCO director said.

Here, he believes, the role of the woman is fundamental for fighting against the mentality of hatred and violence which lies on the basis of terrorism. However, investment in literacy programmes is needed. "Tunisian President Ben Ali has launched an appeal to the rich oil-producing countries so that their governments allocate one dollar per each barrel of crude in projects to fight illiteracy in the Arab states," Bousnia said. Not only the institutions, but also the Arab civil society, with its non-governmental associations and organisations, can give its contribution. It is thanks to the NGOs that the poor people in Egypt come close to education, Raafat Abdel Baki, delegate of the Egyptian Education Ministry, explained during the day of study organised by the National Union to Fight Illiteracy, by the Observatory of the Mediterranean and the University of Castel Sant'Angelo. With 17 million illiterates, Egypt is the Arab state with the highest number of illiterate people.

Brother,

This is extremely sad and explains why ANY education other than their own forced indoctrination is viewed by them as DANGEROUS! This may also explain why a HOLY BIBLE is so DANGEROUS! Someone might be able to read it to them and give them the TRUTH! This should be a matter of prayer for all Christians. I must add that many Christians have already given their lives in trying to help Arab people in many ways. In fact, more Christians by the day are being persecuted, beaten, imprisoned, and killed while trying to help people.

Brothers and Sisters, sadly the BIBLE tells us that things are going to get worse - AND THEY ARE!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 228 -
"Little of the Word with little prayer is death to the spiritual life.
Much of the Word with little prayer gives a sickly life. Much prayer
with little of the Word gives more life, but without steadfastness. A
full measure of the Word and prayer each day gives healthy and
powerful life."
 -- Andrew Murray

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the