Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Can somebody please help me in a ministerial effort?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can somebody please help me in a ministerial effort?  (Read 1181 times)
JesusLovesLUE

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2005, 09:06:56 PM »

Sorry to have registered just to post this, but I need your help. I am black and have been a victim of descrimination; I am also a youth pastor at my local church. I have been looking throughout the web, hoping to minister to neo-Nazis and skinheads and make them see that it is Satan, not the Lord Jesus, who fuels their feelings of hatred towards those who are different from them. I specialize in ministering to internet messageboards; I have been somewhat sucessful at the IIDB, an atheist messageboard.

I recently joined up at a site called, and I hate to type this, obscene link removed. Please, these people need your help; they banned me because I admitted I am African-American. Please help me save these people before it's too late!  Cry
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 12:20:24 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 09:39:04 PM »

JesusLovesLUE,
Your motives are just.  I’ll keep you in my prayers.  Jesus told us to love our enemies, but rarely have I seen it practiced as you are apparently practicing it.  
Your rewards will be great.
Jesus DOES love you!  Smiley
JN

PS: Please use caution in your battle with Satan.  The groups you are addressing would like nothing more than to see you 'vanquished', and since they are led by Satan they are powerful and cunning.  I will also pray for your personal safety, so that you may continue to demonstrate God’s pure love for each and every one of us.  

Oh – also – stick around the boards and visit with us.  Keep us updated on your personal mission to expose Satan’s works.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
JesusLovesLUE

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 09:51:56 PM »

Thank you very much. Racism itself has hit me pretty hard in my life, but I don't hold grudges against racists for it; they are misguided. Many of them use Christianity to validate their beliefs, and that saddens me to no end. I've counseled several dozen youths who had once been part of a neopagan "skinhead" religion called Asteru, it seems many of them come from broken homes. I empathize with them; and in addition to performing ministerial work at the local prison I also offer counseling sessions to youth involved in such activities, as well as gangs. So far I've been able to get a vast majority of them to see the light.

I feel for these people.  Sad
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »

I feel for these people.

And THAT is what makes you SO special!   Smiley

The depth of Christ's love knows no bounds.  It brings tears to my eyes to see that love personified in today's ugly world, by fine folks like you.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 10:27:53 PM »

JesusLovesLUE,

Praise God for showing His children how to love.

My prayers are with you in your ministry. It is a difficult and dangerous assignment but it is the Lords work and He will be sith you.

I myself get run out of a church for preaching against racism. The Lord led me to share the story of Miriam when she objected to Moses Ethipoian wife. It didn't take them long to run me out. That was certainly a church led by Satan.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 10:44:05 PM »

Sorry to have registered just to post this, but I need your help. I am black and have been a victim of descrimination; I am also a youth pastor at my local church. I have been looking throughout the web, hoping to minister to neo-Nazis and skinheads and make them see that it is Satan, not the Lord Jesus, who fuels their feelings of hatred towards those who are different from them. I specialize in ministering to internet messageboards; I have been somewhat sucessful at the IIDB, an atheist messageboard.

I recently joined up at a site called, and I hate to type this, obscene link removed. Please, these people need your help; they banned me because I admitted I am African-American. Please help me save these people before it's too late!  Cry

God bless you and your ministry, JesusLovesLue.

Here are my thoughts as I read your post.  We are spirits and spirits have no color, however, our spirit is housed in a vessel of color.  These colors are God's rainbow here on earth.  Too bad more people don't SEE it that way.  

I don't feel called to the ministry you've been called to but you asked for help.  You didn't say what you wanted though.

Grace and peace,
cris

« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 12:21:41 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 12:26:51 AM »

JesusLovesLUE,

I had to remove the obscene link. Regardless of purpose, we don't allow links to obscene material on Christians Unite. The material there wasn't just racist, but obscene. Don't place any more links like that on Christians Unite.

I am very curious about one thing. Do you find that using your name of "psychotic_metalhead" helps you in your ministry?

MATTHEW24:14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 04:27:49 PM »

You must know , with Faith, Prayer Will ( ONLY ) be answered  ( IF ) you ASK in HIS NAME.
Matt 6:9 OUR FATHER in heaven HALLOWED be YOUR NAME [ YAHWEH ]
And HE want you to use it.  Why ? Read: 1Corinthians 8:5

Therefore Pray : Read  -  Matthew 6:4-14
                                       Psalms 83:18
                                      Isaiah 12:2  and  26:4
                                      Exodus 6:2
                                      Ecclesiastes 7:1
                                      1John 5:14-15

Call on His NAME :           Romans 10:13
                                      Matthew 7:7-11
                                      Act 2:21
                                      Isaiah 12:4
                                      Luke 11:9-13
                                      Exodus 15:26

And it is through JESUS CHRIST we address our PRAYERS to the FATHER.
2Corinthians 1:20              Also read Matthew 23:9
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the