Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:09:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286852 Posts in 27569 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  need prayer for my missions team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need prayer for my missions team  (Read 964 times)
simplyangie

Much Love

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2005, 10:41:07 PM »

We leave on this saturday to start on a mission trip in South Africa. We are a bunch of teens who are going for a month to Southafrica to spread the word of God. We are going are workign with Teenmania>Global Expeditions ministry. ( www.globalexpeditions.com > South Africa Trip B...just in case you wan't to see what we are going to be doing there.)
There are team memebers who still don't have their money, we had done all we can, and right now we have to leave it up to God.
Please pray that the rest fo my team will get their money and that they don't give up hope, they all ahve fears instead of trusting in God, all of us have fears...so please pray so we can have the faith that God will pull through for those whom it is in his will to go.

Thank you so much.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »

We leave on this saturday to start on a mission trip in South Africa. We are a bunch of teens who are going for a month to Southafrica to spread the word of God. We are going are workign with Teenmania>Global Expeditions ministry. ( www.globalexpeditions.com > South Africa Trip B...just in case you wan't to see what we are going to be doing there.)
There are team memebers who still don't have their money, we had done all we can, and right now we have to leave it up to God.
Please pray that the rest fo my team will get their money and that they don't give up hope, they all ahve fears instead of trusting in God, all of us have fears...so please pray so we can have the faith that God will pull through for those whom it is in his will to go.

Thank you so much.

I see you're new simplyangie.  Welcome to CU.  Guess you won't be staying long as you'll be heading out to South Africa.  

Father God, I just lift up simplyangie and the other teens who will be going to S.A. to minister Your Word.  I ask You to guide all of them safely there and back again.  Father, send Your angels with this troop of teens to guide and direct their every step and protect them.  Father, I also ask that you would provide the extra money needed so that all of them can go together.  You are our provider and protector.  You are the shield of our salvation.  You are our everything.  Father, I just pray for the safety of all who are going on this trip.  I thank You for answered prayer, Father God, all in the name of Your son Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Grace and peace,
cris

PS  Have a wonderful, blessed trip! Smiley

carsncandy

I am saved !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 09:14:02 PM »

Hey out there!
I posted a prayer for my daughter's trip, God has faithfully answered ,abundandtly and well above her need. He also will for your team !
( She is going on the b-trip to Brazil ) I know it is so hard to wait, but God never is late. Those that He has called He has called indeed ! We are saved to do good works for His glory. So be sure it will be alright. Although we were getting concerned because one week ago she needed about $1100. that seemed impossible. We THOUGHT we had exhasted every resourse, but God...
Those His will is for, those that have a His heart for the nations and the lost, He WILL send. It comes down to a test of tremendous faith. God WILL say "good job, good and faithful servant."
 I pray along with you, for your team, for your safte, for those hearts to be prepared for a touch from the Lord, and I pray for peace and rest and JOY as the day draws closer. God bless you sweetie!
p.s. I also want to say thank youto you for your example of obedience. Never lose that fire!!!

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength. They wil soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the