Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Some Missing Members
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some Missing Members  (Read 1137 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2005, 03:14:48 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

We have some missing members that I've just been praying for, and I wanted to ask you to join me in prayer for them.

Bronzesnake - I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. He's had several bouts of illness, and he was sick the last time we exchanged mail.

Dreamweaver - I haven't heard from him in almost 2 months. The last I heard from him was an email, but the body of the email was empty. I know that his computer survived a fire, but it was really in pretty bad shape before the fire. So, I'm hoping that his absence is because of not having a computer to use.

Chris - I think that Chris has been missing for about a week. She posted a prayer request about some problems starting again.

Others - I have heard from several older members recently who say that they've been very busy with various things like new jobs. It's also the season for vacations and travel.

Please join me in prayer for all of them, regardless of what their circumstances might be.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 66:20  Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

SelahJoy

Pray and praise about everything.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 05:01:03 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

We have some missing members that I've just been praying for, and I wanted to ask you to join me in prayer for them.

Bronzesnake - I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. He's had several bouts of illness, and he was sick the last time we exchanged mail.

Dreamweaver - I haven't heard from him in almost 2 months. The last I heard from him was an email, but the body of the email was empty. I know that his computer survived a fire, but it was really in pretty bad shape before the fire. So, I'm hoping that his absence is because of not having a computer to use.

Chris - I think that Chris has been missing for about a week. She posted a prayer request about some problems starting again.

Others - I have heard from several older members recently who say that they've been very busy with various things like new jobs. It's also the season for vacations and travel.

Please join me in prayer for all of them, regardless of what their circumstances might be.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 66:20  Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Father, in gratitude, we come humbly to Your throne of Grace and we bow boldly with all authority that your Son, Jesus Christ, gave to us.  We pray by name for Bronzesnake, Dreamweaver, and Chris.  Please remember the others too...
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 05:59:09 PM »

I join in prayer for all those missing from here, Dreamweaver, Bronzesnake, Cris and many more.

Phi 1:3  I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Phi 1:4  Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
Phi 1:5  For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Phi 1:6  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Phi 1:7  Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
Phi 1:8  For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.

In the wonderful name of Jesus, Amen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »

Amen brothers, sisters...i thought these people were just takeing a break. I pray the lord guides them, and shows his tender grace for them Smiley

Will be praying...God bless
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 03:18:15 PM »

I have heard from Bronzesnake. He is not doing well and could use our continued prayers for his health.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 09:53:20 PM »

Hey guys, BEP, PR, AJ, SJ, JN,  I'm here and doing okay.  Thank you all for praying.  Don't stop.  It's not over, yet.  I can feel your prayers.  It's absolutely amazing.  Prayer does work!

JN, where ya be?  I'm here today and you aren't.  Hope U R OK.  You're still in my prayers.

Grace and peace,
cris

DovesWings

Where will you spend eternity? smoking or Non?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 02:44:10 PM »

I know I haven't been on in a while again...I believe I posted sometime in May after my daughter became severely ill.
Since then, things have been VERY hectic...
I have found my way back...things are going on right now that would be extremely hard w/o the Lord, I just praise God that I have HIM in my life...
God bless all...

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says Do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

In the dark?  Follow the Son!!!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 02:57:37 AM »

Hello DovesWings,

It's great to hear from you. I know that you've been going through some difficult times, and many have been praying for you. I'm reflecting on what you said about how hard things would be without the LORD. I give thanks that our LORD is with us every step of the way.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:12-14  That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

DovesWings

Where will you spend eternity? smoking or Non?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 11:33:43 PM »

Thank you so much blackeyedpeas...
Prayer works wonders, and I've been going through some big things right now, but I know our Lord is there for me helping me...
I'll try and post about it at some point...
Thank you again for the prayers!!!

God bless...

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says Do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

In the dark?  Follow the Son!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the