Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:22:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  'ARE YOU AVAILABLE AND READY?'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'ARE YOU AVAILABLE AND READY?'  (Read 1899 times)
malakhswings

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2005, 10:49:31 PM »

'ARE YOU AVAILABLE AND READY?',  Smiley Jesus teaches us in Matthew 25:44-45   "Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' Then JESUS will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'" So with all this in mind, won't you consider through Prayer, If thats where God wants YOU to serve?We ALL(TRUE CHRISTIANS) are called to SERVE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, in one way or another---but for some reason, people want to forget the, "In Prison" part----  Then JESUS will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'"-- I will be in Prayer, that The Lord will Touch and Soften Your Hearts, and understand the "In Prison" Part--JESUS would not have included the "In Prison" Part, if HE didn't want them, the prisoners, included--Also I have found that people seem to forget or overlook this scripture, as follows--Hebrews 13:3 'REMEMBER THEM THAT ARE IN BONDS, AS BOUND WITH THEM; AND THEM WHICH SUFFER ADVERSITY, AS BEING YOURSELVES ALSO IN THE BODY'--- E-Mail--www.malakhswingsministries@hotmail.com                           Malakhs Wings Ministries(Website under construction), An Outreach Ministry, To one of the Least Of These,( Matthew 25:44-45) Ministering, THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST to the prisoners, thru postal mail---PLEASE, MANY ARE WAITING TO HEAR, ON HOW TO COME TO JESUS!!They have tried everything else, now they are ready to TRY JESUS!!! In Christ I Proudly Serve!!Debbie Finley
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:12:43 PM »

I'm going to respectfully respond with the first thing that popped into my mind.

One does not necessarily have to be behind bars to be in prison.  Who ministers to those who are in a prison without bars?

I will look forward to visiting your website once construction is finished.

I agree about Hebrews 13:3 being sometimes forgotten.

Grace and peace,
cris

malakhswings

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 12:12:05 AM »

Yes you are right~~You don't have to be necessarily  'Behind Bars' to be in prison---However Many Christians are called to different types of ministry, but VERY FEW, are called to Prison Ministry, as I have experienced over the past 5 yrs. I just wanted Christians to be informed of a MOST AWESOME MINISTRY, that will certainly Bless you!!I never would have thought this, until I was called to it!!! "THE HARVEST IS PLENTIFUL, BUT THE WORKERS ARE FEW" LUKE 10:2a  In CHRIST I SERVE!!!!Debbie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the