Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:17:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Chip.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Chip.  (Read 1622 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2003, 08:22:14 AM »

Newday/AP is reporting that Applied Digital Solutions is introducing the "VeriChip" in Mexico--hopes to have 10,000 placed in the first year, with 70 percent of hospitals equipped with the necessary reading equipment.  ...That U.S. still raise privacy concerns, but that Mexico is readily receiving it...

Full article:  

The Chip

Also, this morning, July 19, as I am surfing, a pop up from AmExpress--a card with imbedded chip that contains password and will automatically fill out forms(which means, I gather, that all the info necessary to fill in on-line forms--that is, info about you, will be in the chip...).  Very slick pop-up.  Graphics.  Sound.

Doodoodoodoo...

"Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands."  Revelation 20:4b

To fix your link, so the page isn't spread out.
DW.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 11:36:45 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 10:13:57 AM »

Newday/AP is reporting that Applied Digital Solutions is introducing the "VeriChip" in Mexico--hopes to have 10,000 placed in the first year, with 70 percent of hospitals equipped with the necessary reading equipment.  ...That U.S. still raise privacy concerns, but that Mexico is readily receiving it...

Full article:  

The Chip

Also, this morning, July 19, as I am surfing, a pop up from AmExpress--a card with imbedded chip that contains password and will automatically fill out forms(which means, I gather, that all the info necessary to fill in on-line forms--that is, info about you, will be in the chip...).  Very slick pop-up.  Graphics.  Sound.

Doodoodoodoo...

"Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands."  Revelation 20:4b

LOOKING UP

The link again.
DW
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 11:38:43 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Hitch

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 08:12:04 PM »

LOL

Ya know with a little work  somebody will get AMD to add up to 666.

Earth calling Zola earth calling Zola...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 08:15:15 PM by Hitch » Logged
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 04:16:22 AM »

Do you say that because AMD is 3 letters or because you don't like them?   Cool

Hitch

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 11:06:50 PM »

While I lack and feelings  regarding AMD I do speak from experience.
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 01:31:43 AM »

Just to be on the safe side, The only kind of chip I'm interested in is the kind you can load up with french onion dip.  Wink
    But they have the tech and have had for years to do chip inplants on animals, ya know FIDO, all shots lives at, weight, height, ect ect that injects thru a needle.... even read somehwhere about them talking about injecting infants at birth......DO DEE DOO DOO, (theme song). Just think the mix up that would be if you got the wrong baby.....Oh Mrs smith this is all wrong, chip says that your child is a girl, computer never make mistakes, so just ignore that part when you change his, or her diapters. Or some how they gave 2 babies the same #?Huh
God is in control in the end......

musicllover
Raphu

Sojourner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 01:49:15 AM »

How does God mark His own? This would be a clue to what the mark of the beast would be.

Hosea 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 04:16:33 AM »

I'm going to buy a dual opteron with agp Real Soon Now (tm) ....  

I bet intel won't add up to 777, right ?  Grin
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 04:17:09 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2003, 01:39:22 AM »

How does God mark His own? This would be a clue to what the mark of the beast would be.

Rev 7 talks about the seal of God.
My foot notes speaks about the "seal" was usually a ring used to leave an inprint like in wax on a document, it shows owner ship or authaticity.....but this seal is the name of  God.

Rev 14:1......His Fathers name written on their forehead.

What is God's name?  Jesus,   Holy, pure, alpha, omega, with out end, I am. My duaghter has a poster of names of God, they charaterists mostly so we lots of choices if that is what the seal is.

musicllover
xpixiechick1234x

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2005, 05:39:55 AM »

There's a book out called
The shocking truth about the Verichip

THere's a free download version
at www.theverichip.com
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 01:50:52 AM »

Verichip, the Applied Digital (ADSX:Nasdaq - commentary - research - Cramer's Take) unit that makes and sells radio-frequency chips for use in humans, filed for an initial public offering Friday.

The subsidiary, which has lost about $7.7 million since being founded four years ago, registered the $45.8 million deal via a Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Merriman Curhan Ford & Co. and Kaufman Bros. were listed as underwriters.

The company's flagship product is a microchip that is implanted under the skin to identify incapacitated patients in emergency rooms. Systems using the chip are installed in 4,000 North American hospitals, Verichip said.

Proceeds from the offering will be used to pay down debt to Applied Digital, with the rest going to general corporate purposes including research and development, capital expenditures and sales and marketing. The company plans to facilitate a subscription to the offering by Applied Digital shareholders.

"We believe that our patient identification solution is compelling for emergency room physicians as well as for patients who have cognitive impairment, chronic diseases or implanted medical devices," the prospectus says. "Using our scanners, an emergency room physician can rapidly obtain the patient's name, primary care physician, emergency contact and other pertinent pre-approved data, such as personal health records. We expect that this rapid and accurate identification process will reduce the risk of a patient being misdiagnosed and the potential liability associated with medical errors."

<SNIP>
Verichip files $47.8 Million IPO

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the