Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:09:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  "Homosexual Heresies"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Homosexual Heresies"  (Read 1764 times)
Psalm 119

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2003, 11:41:41 AM »

A must read article! There is a big movement to legitimize the homosexual community who claim to be christian (yes. little c). Unfortunately, many main stream denominations are buying into the lie.

Read for yourself @ http://www.operationsaveamerica.org/articles/articles/homo-heresies.htm

Psalm 119
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 01:06:03 PM »

Yeah, what a shame. With the UEC tryign to get a Gay bishop, and the UMC still undesided on the issue of homosexual marrages (as far as I know). What is wrong with the word today. There was a time, less then 50 years ago, when Homosexuality was consider a mental illness. The PhD's and MD's add in so many bogus mental illnesses, and at the same time they stop claiming the insanity of homosexuality, a true illnesses! What is wrong with the world today. Do you realize under the current Psychiatric guild book, nearly 1 out of vevery time people is mentally ill! They have gone off the deep end for money.

Ok, I'm chasing rabbits now. sorry Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 01:26:12 PM »

Well, this movement started within the crisis of the Catholic church, so they decided why go for the big banana, rather than just the RCC, to get recognition and acceptrance so, as they can minister to the faithfull, and occasionally take advantage of them as well.

Imagine these, ministering for God, and granting confession and forgiveness of sin, while enaged as a practicing member of this community.

Good  Grief....

Petro

Psalm 119

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 02:56:58 PM »

Tibby,

You are absolutely right....homosexuality was considered a "mental illness". What happened though is that radical homosexuals kept crashing the annual meetings of psychiatrists and letting their voices( and blowing whistles) be heard. They finally got their way and homosexuality was dropped as a mental illness. ( although we know it's a sin sickness)

Petro,

The problem goes back as far as Jeremiah. "The priests did not say, "Where is the Lord? and those who handle the law did not know Me. The rulers transgressed against Me; the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. Jer. 1:8

Another interesting passage..."An astonishing and horrible thing has been committed in the land; the prophets prophesy falsley, and the priests rule by their own power, and My people love to have it so, but what will you do in the end? Jer. 5:30-31

The book of Jeremiah is reminiscient of the days we are living in.

Yes Good grief!

Psalm 119
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 08:03:53 PM »

One can understand, that if it can be legalized, and forced upon the churches to accept this behavior, among the prelate, then of course all of the abuse cases of any kind, involving sexual cases, will be exempted from prosecution, the courts will simply say, ex communicate them.  And that will be sufficient punishment.

They have tried all the angles, after the mental disease thing being dropped, they tried the coup de grau, when a homosexual doctor came out with, a scientific finding that  homosexuality was a genetic inherited thing.

But when they consider the life of wild ducks, and it was exopsed that the Dr. who made the outlandish claims, wasn't a genetisist after all, it was quietly, swept under the homosexual rug.

Petro

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 08:33:09 PM »

Yes, this echoes that seminar you pointed out, Psalm, going on there in Ohio, by some American Baptist ministers, etc...  I printed out their itinerary and read through it all.  Seems they're pretty aggressive in neutralizing any scriptural obsticles, etc. at all.

More and more seem more interested in "listening" to the siren song...  whatever "brand" it happens to be..

I've pointed out elsewhere here, Holland(Rotterdam) police specifically recruit gay officers...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the