Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:07:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Hello Everyone.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone.  (Read 3022 times)
jls

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2003, 01:01:48 AM »

Hi! my name is jls and I would like to say hi to everyone. I just joined you and am very new at this.
I am the mother of three grown sons, and one beautiful daughter-in-law soon to be a mother herself. I know that makes me a grandma....  Cheesy
I look forward to it more than I can say. God has blessed me to overflowing!!
Anyone want to talk about being a grandparent? or mother??
Anyway.... God's wonderful blessings to y'all.... my sis lives in Texas! Wink
jls

Psalms 51: 10 - 11    Create in me a clean heart, Oh God. And renew a steadfast Spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence. And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 12:02:31 PM »

I don't have any kids yet, but I'd love to talk about grandparenting!!!  Grin Can't wait to hear about the grandbaby-on-the-way!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
jls

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 12:52:24 PM »

Boy we are getting anxious!  His name is going to be Ashton Quin.... not sure about the spelling on this yet. He should be here sometime around the end of August or the first of Sept.  My daughter in law says she thinks sooner.   but I think it might be just very wishful thinking.   Wink  
So you like kids???   Are you married?  What is your family like?
Do you like to cook?
I feel like I have been a Mom all my life, cuz I helped my Mom raise my two sisters from the time I was ten and then I got married when I was 16 and a year and a half later I had my first son.... then two more, two years apart!  So I tend to be sorta nosey and give advice too much...... but it is cuz I love people.  The Lord has been sooo good to me in so many ways I just love to tell people how good He really is!!!

Psalms 51: 10 - 11    Create in me a clean heart, Oh God. And renew a steadfast Spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence. And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
chanelle

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 01:44:24 PM »

Welcome and congrats on the grandbaby!!!  Thanks for the welcome note to me as well.  God bless. Smiley
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 02:30:05 PM »

jls,, cool a  grandma, i myself am just a few years away from that lol.. my boys are 10 and almost 3.. soo got awhile to go befoire i have the wonderful name of grammy!!
but my mother loves it, she in total have 5 grandkids and spoils them rotten whenever she can lol...
anyways, WELCOME to Cu and i do so hope you get the friendship and encouragement and laughs u may be seeking,, there are so many wonderful people here.!!!
tigerlily...

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
jls

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 09:09:56 AM »

Smiley  Yes, just by reading this forum I could tell how many wonderful people there are here!  All are so helpful and friendly.  Thanks to all!!  Fellowship is something I have been lacking for a long time now.  My husband and I travel so much with his jobs (construction), that it is hard to get to know anyone.  We have recently started going to a wonderful church that the Lord has led us too so, that has helped more than I can say.  We are praying that we will get to 'settle' in the place we are now and stay put!! But it really matters what God wants in our lives and not what we want so I will also pray to stay in HIS will, not ours.  
A 10 year old and a 3 year old!  Wow, I miss those days! lol

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 04:32:21 PM »

Grin

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2003, 07:36:37 AM »

So you like kids???   Are you married?  What is your family like?
Do you like to cook?

Boy, aren't we getting anxious, lol!!  Grin I love children! No kids, no husband, but I do church nursery work sometimes. Yes, I love to cook - especially if it comes in a box!!! (I cook "real" food, too  Wink ) My family is very supportive of me, and they don't want me to leave home, which makes the future a little less scary!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the