Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:33:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Daily Inspiration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daily Inspiration  (Read 2279 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2005, 01:26:23 AM »

What I am going to try and do, is post 2 Daily Inspiration. Said by someone different, each day. Some will be by famous people, some by folks right here on CU. Others will be unknown.

I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow. - Anonymous

Praise God, and thank Him for His mercy and Grace! - 2nd Timothy

Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 01:53:22 AM »

In his life Christ is an example showing us how to live, in his death, he is a sacrifice satisfying for our sins; in his resurrection, a conqueror; in his ascension, a king; in his intercession, a high priest. - Martin Luther

All the good from the Saviour of the world is communicated through this book, but for the book we could not know right from wrong. All the things desirable to man are contained in it. - Abraham Lincoln

Acts 6:2 Then the twelve summoned the multitude of the disciples and said, "It is not desirable that we should leave the word of God and serve tables.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »

The brightest crowns that are worn in heaven have been tried and smelted and polished and glorified through the furnace of tribulation. - E.H. Chapin

Praise God and live every day as if it were your last which I know everyone can work on. - The_8th_Person - is from C.U.

Luke 5:26 And they were all amazed, and they glorified God and were filled with fear, saying, "We have seen strange things today!"
Bob

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 07:46:20 PM »

DREAMWEAVER,

Welcome back!!! Smiley  I didn't know where to put this so thought "Daily Inspiration" would be as good a place as any.  You were missed and prayed for.  I hope you're doing much better.

Just read your D.I. posts.  Thank you.  They speak to everyone.

Grace and peace,
cris

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 02:50:22 PM »

DREAMWEAVER,

Welcome back!!! Smiley  I didn't know where to put this so thought "Daily Inspiration" would be as good a place as any.  You were missed and prayed for.  I hope you're doing much better.

Just read your D.I. posts.  Thank you.  They speak to everyone.

Grace and peace,
cris

Thanks Cris

Courage is the strength or choice to begin a change. Determination is the persistence to continue in that change. - Anonymous

I believe if a man is willing to surrender his will to God, he can do anything within the circle of God's will for him. - John W. Raley

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 04:21:35 PM »

The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have. Leonard Nimoy

The ascension has not taken Him away from you, but it has carried you up to Him. - Anonymous

John 12:18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 04:23:25 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 03:35:49 PM »

There are no crown-wearers in heaven that were not cross-bearers here below. - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

To make a difference in the world, let Jesus make a difference in you. - Anonymous

Genesis 27:28 Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 12:02:28 AM »

A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything. - Anonymous

If wrinkles must be written upon our brow, let them not be written upon our heart. The spirit should not grow old. - James A. Garfield

2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 12:49:16 PM »

Islam is a religion in which Allah demands you send your son to die for him; Christianity is the faith in which God sent his SON to die for you. - John Ashcroft, US Attorney General

Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. - Anonymous

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 12:56:58 PM »

You may as well quit reading and hearing the Word of God, and give it to the devil, if you do not desire to live according to it. - Martin Luther

The King of Kings is my Lord, Jesus Christ - blackeyedpeas

Luke 10:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2005, 01:57:31 AM »

God had one son on earth without sin, but never one son without suffering. - Augustine

The Bible is a book of faith and a book of doctrine, and a book of morals, and a book of religion, of special revelation from God. - Daniel Webster

1 Corinthians 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 03:55:27 PM »

They can conquer who believe they can. - John Dryden

I believe the Bible is the best gift God has given to man. - Abraham Lincoln

Exodus 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 12:00:51 AM »

One with God is a majority. - Billy Graham

"If we shall deny him in the future (and some may),’ the consequence is clear.” - Homer A. Kent

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 09:03:44 PM »

A child of God should be a visible beatitude for joy and happiness, and a living doxology for gratitude and adoration. - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Never be satisfied with what you achieve, because it all pales in comparison with what you are capable of doing in the future.
Rabbi Nochem Kaplan

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2005, 04:03:53 AM »

Letting love flow through is very easy. All you do is move to a neutral position - not one of belief or disbelief, not one of judgment or prejudice, but one of receptiveness. As soon as you judge, you strike against love. - John-Roger

I know God will not give me anything I cannot handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the