Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:33:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How Do I Get Banned?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Do I Get Banned?  (Read 2379 times)
tsu05

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2005, 12:34:49 AM »

Question to the mods.  i dont want to do anything stupid so how do i not get banned.  better question what gets me banned.  And how many people have you banned.  

I know what I wrote, I was there when I wrote it
M

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 11:27:30 AM »

Read the rules.  Try to be polite in your respones to others even if you don't argue with their opinion or you think they are rude.  Read over your responses a few times and ask yourself are they clear and might not be taken in the wrong way.  Giving back personal attacks on specifc people isn't necessary.  Anyone can read what is written here.  Contact the moderator if you think someone has written something really "out of line".  If you get really steamed up about something, sometimes it is good just to unsubscribe for a while until you can feel less anger.  Keep to Christian topics or ones Christians would be interested in.  There are other forums to discuss your favourite subjects that are not welcome here or few people might have interest in.  Most of the time people here are just trying to be helpful even if they are telling someone they think they are committing a very grave sin and need to repent.  Of course, they are just telling you they care enough about you that they don't want you to go to hell and suffer.  
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 09:49:23 AM »

Read the rules.  Try to be polite in your respones to others even if you don't argue with their opinion or you think they are rude.  Read over your responses a few times and ask yourself are they clear and might not be taken in the wrong way.  Giving back personal attacks on specifc people isn't necessary.  Anyone can read what is written here.  Contact the moderator if you think someone has written something really "out of line".  If you get really steamed up about something, sometimes it is good just to unsubscribe for a while until you can feel less anger.  Keep to Christian topics or ones Christians would be interested in.  There are other forums to discuss your favourite subjects that are not welcome here or few people might have interest in.  Most of the time people here are just trying to be helpful even if they are telling someone they think they are committing a very grave sin and need to repent.  Of course, they are just telling you they care enough about you that they don't want you to go to hell and suffer.   

Amen.
may I add:
All your questions about rules and regulations are available for you to read at anytime. If ever in doubt you can always refer to them.
You may ask questions if you feel you don't understand some or part of the rules, and enjoy fellowship with all other Brothers and Sister here  Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
LittlePilgrim

Little pilgrim, walking down the road of life...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »

Agreed. I know from personal experience... If you want to post something you aren't sure enough, contact one of the moderators through the private messaging system and ask them about it. I know they'd be more than happy to answer your questions, and if what you want to post is not allowed, they will explain why.

For I am only human, not some hero of the faith/ I'm merely an example of God's mercy and His grace/ I keep my eyes on Jesus when my gains become a loss/ As I stumble to the cross. -Stumble, Timothy Mark
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the