Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:26:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  GREATEST MIRACLE to receive ?u have it ??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GREATEST MIRACLE to receive ?u have it ??  (Read 1019 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2005, 11:56:59 AM »

Brother ,It is a NEW BIRTH .It is a birth from the HOLY SPIRIT .We can not see it ?Nor can we touch it .It is received by FAITH .As we MUST LIVE .I knew it for what it was !When it happen to me .But maybe ?Others do not ? But when this takes place ?Your thinking changes .Your inner man or spirit being or new creature .Is BORN OF GOD . We then have a DEEP down desire ?To please our LORD and long for HIM and long to please HIM .
But We also must have problems with the flesh .Because they do not get along ?One part of us ?Is of GOD [our new spirit ]The other part is of the earth.One part a new jerusalem creature , We can understand ?sin -will never get along with GOD .
And this is what is happening with in us .A battle ?Not just with satan .But with in our selfs ?because the inner man wants to rule and the outter man wants to rule ?This is where we MUST walk in our SPIRIT .
The real question is ?How do we do that ? Not hard . We need to give the inner being a chance to get on top ?Of course reading HIs LIVING WORD in time will slowly make the inner man more powerful ?But the fastest way ,I know of is ?FASTING .3 or 4 days without any FOOD .Just water .The body grows weak .The inner being takes the lead .HE WILL SERVE THE LORD IN EVERY WAY . Then when a short time has pasted ?Our mind catches up with our spirit ?We then just taking on the mind or you can say ?The thoughts of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST .Now When we reach the point we think much like our LORD ?We will see the signs and wonders more in our lifes and others .ALL the time ?The HOLY SPIRIT is TEACHING us .Leading us .YOU SEE ?Everything is in YOU ,the moment you are BORN OF GOD .The problem with us is ?beleiving and growing or walking in our spirit and taking on the thoughts of OUR LORD . But you see our flesh and satan .tells us these things can not be ?But we walk by FAITH .WE believe the LIVING WORD .We not of this world ,when born of GOD .The rules have changed for us . We can see ?peter walked on water ,philup was tranlated from one city to another .and they all cast out demons and healed the sivk and many ,many more things .Which is not even written about .We can see paul dying ,john died .Because once the spirit leaves the body .YOU ARE DEAD .Now one miracle is NO greater than another .. BUT if one was ?You have it .YOUR name in the lambs book pf life .SO you have the greatest !What more could we not believe in ?We have recieved the greatest . or maybe BORN AGain .But they go together .SO NOW ?You CAN BELIEVE IN ANYTHING GOOD AS FAR AS MIRACLES .BECAUSE YOU MAY WELL HAVE RECIEVED THE GREATEST .
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 02:04:57 AM »

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him
1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Who made this NEW MAN or creature ? WHY would our LORD ?make anything less than perfect ? We are one with the FATHER AND THE SON .
So we are perfect in our spirit .of course the mind needs some work .
And the flesh must die .But the flesh reaps good here too ?it can be healed anytime it gets sick .We should do a study on this ?Who knows who this may bless ?I could go on and on about our new spirit .But if you can not SEE it here ?
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the