Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:24:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Judgment Day for Christians.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Judgment Day for Christians.  (Read 6898 times)
John the Baptist
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2003, 04:45:38 PM »

You are absolutely right! (John here)
Then the wicked will be judged in the execution stage, during the 1000 years time period. They die the first death lost, & then arise in the second resurection to die the second death.

1 Cor. 6:2-3 tells us that the saved will have a part in determining the death sentence 'length' of punishment.
See Luke 12:47-48.
  Judgment must begin at the house of God.....(1 Peter 4:17).

God shall judge his people.....(Hebrews 10:30).

The 10 Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17),  are the standard ...to be used in the Judgment Day of God, (Ecclesiastes 12:13,14.....James 2:10-12).

Judgment must end ....BEFORE....Christ can come again, (Revelation 22:11,12).
DareDevil

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2003, 08:58:15 PM »

I know you John ...as we've had conversations on another forum, I wish I could remember where.
 I also use the color blue in the other forum where we've met.
 You and I agree on several things.
 I'm using a different name here. Does Jay T...or present truth ring a bell for you ?
John the Baptist
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2003, 10:03:50 PM »

I know you John ...as we've had conversations on another forum, I wish I could remember where.
 I'm using a different name here. Does Jay T...or present truth ring a bell for you ?
John here:
Let me help you out D.D., we agree on about everything except the Rev. 14:6-10 message. 1 Peter 4:17 & Lev. 16:14 are past/tense for the Virgin denomination before the 666 thingy! And it seems that the Abomination that made her Desolate was hardly noticed in 1990! Cry

But i guess that i will let that pass for now, here, for when one uses the word virgin spiritually of this forum, it might be thought of as a state, huh?   Huh
hal weeks

I am a 90 year old charismatic Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 12:58:27 PM »

My understanding is there will be a judgment day for Christians but not as to their salvation.
It wil be a works judgment as to their reward or their rank in Christ's army when He returns with his church to rule with a rod of iron.
See
1Cor. 3:12-15
2Cor. 5:10
Romans 14:10

God loves you, Hal.  My minstry is my website about my miracle healing of cancer through prayer without medical intervention.
DareDevil

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »

John here:
Let me help you out D.D., we agree on about everything except the Rev. 14:6-10 message.
Ok...you know I have to ask...what's your objection to the 3 angels message of Revelation 14:6-12 ?

John the Baptist
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 04:26:53 PM »

John here:
Let me help you out D.D., we agree on about everything except the Rev. 14:6-10 message.
Ok...you know I have to ask...what's your objection to the 3 angels message of Revelation 14:6-12 ?

John here:
It is not the message that is the fault. It is the ones that are supposingly giving it.

Moving a 'pin' from these messages is apostasy. (see Rev. last few verses!) The denomination has both 'fallen away' & Re/cucified their professed past Master afresh, & put not only Him to death, but have killed His messages also!! Heb. 6:6.

Seven times? 1 Peter 4:17. I think that you will agree that Christ was not standing along beside the Catholic Priest as he was addressing the G.C. in the July 1990 session. (but who was? See Rev. 3:9)

Then at [that start] of the abomination that made the denomination of spiritual Israel desolate, (of Christ Himself-see Josh. 7:12's last part of verse) again we see in the 'midst of the week' that they (the G.C.) crucified even Christs 3 Angels Messages!  Cry :'  It was pretty public, seeing that it is documented in the Adventist World Review, as well as the record books of heaven. That now, the whore & her daughters are considered to be Christian denominations, by the Adventist church denomination. (see, talk with the Lutherans-even open communion, I think they recommended?)

And forum: This is not saying that there are not Christ's sheep still yoked in these FALSE DOCTRINAL FOLDS in membership. There are! See John 10:16 & Rev. 18:4. But they will LEAVE or they are PARTAKER'S of her filth & [will] receive of her plagues! FACT.

Even the 666 thing will test the babes in Christ INSIDE Adventism! But the denomination has divorced their self from the Bridgroom, Christ! Check Isa. 5:3. They had their 'midnight cry', next comes the Eze. 9 slaughter or 666 counterpart!

Both of these above developements are flagrant apostasy against both Christ & His last message to mankind! Not even to mention the other OPEN DOCUMENTED trite that has been  printed in 'your' church denomination paper. (perhaps? the question mark is for your membership)

---John
DareDevil

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 02:15:38 PM »

The saints refered to in Reve.14:12....are the ones who are true commandment keepers. Not all,or even the majority of SDA's will remain loyal to God...only a remnant.
 But that has nothing to do with the truth of the message...the message is true, even if people are not always.
John the Baptist
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2003, 05:40:35 PM »

The saints refered to in Reve.14:12....are the ones who are true commandment keepers. Not all,or even the majority of SDA's will remain loyal to God...only a remnant.
 But that has nothing to do with the truth of the message...the message is true, even if people are not always.
Hay, is that what i said? See 2 Cor. 4:2
---John
ollie
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2003, 07:11:42 PM »

Judgment must begin at the house of God.....(1 Peter 4:17).

God shall judge his people.....(Hebrews 10:30).

The 10 Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17),  are the standard ...to be used in the Judgment Day of God, (Ecclesiastes 12:13,14.....James 2:10-12).

Judgment must end ....BEFORE....Christ can come again, (Revelation 22:11,12).
John 12:46.  I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
 47.  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
 48.  He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
 49.  For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
 50.  And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

2 John 1:9.  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Revelation 12:17.  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

REvelation 14:12.  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 07:13:34 PM by ollie » Logged
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 04:42:43 AM »

He is "FAITHFUL"

Faith Alone In Christ Alone

Thank You Jesus

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
John the Baptist
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 06:59:10 AM »

---------Agreed: CHRIST IS FAITHFUL!!-----------

And Jesus said, FOR JUDGEMENT I AM COME INTO the world, (A) that they [WHICH SEE *NOT MIGHT SEE]; (might) and
(B) that [they WHICH *SEE MIGHT BE MADE *BLIND.]"

Then what??

"And some of the Pharisees which were [with Him] heard these Words, and said, unto Him, [ARE WE BLIND ALSO?] Huh  

JESUS SAID, [IF YE WERE BLIND, YE SHOULD HAVE NO SIN: BUT NOW YE SAY, WE SEE; THEREFORE YOUR SIN *REMAINETH.]" John 9:39-41.
This was His OWN of 1 Peter 4:17 FIRST! (not the Whore & her Daughters)

"If I had NOT COME AND SPOKEN unto them they had NOT HAD SIN: (we have 66 bks.) [BUT NOW THEY HAVE NO CLOAK FOR THEIR SIN.]" John 15:22  (But what 'cloak' do ones have for their OPEN KNOWN stuff today?? 'j'esus they claim! Cry)

Maybe they think so??
"Not every one that [sayeth unto me, Lord, Lord, SHALL ENTER HEAVEN; BUT HE THAT *DOETH THE WILL OF MY *FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.]
(Not the 1 Jn. 2:4 ones! But the Phil. 4:13 + 2 Cor. 12:9 ones & All 10 + the SABBATH ones of James 2:8-12! And these ONLY!! DOETH THE WILL OF CHRIST'S FATHER, IS A *WORK OF FAITH & REAL BELIEF!)

"MANY WILL SAY UNTO ME IN THAT DAY, (must be getting into the habit from here on the forum, huh?) LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT PROPHESIED... [IN THY NAME] ..." (prophsied?? What is your prophecy (testimony) on this forum?  this Grin Grin stuff? Do away with the ten, but hang them in the government buildings! Only believe! No LAW!! well, anyway,   NO 7TH. DAY SABBATH for sure! Sure Lord. I,I,I,I, I see, it was ALL FINISHED at the cross!

And THEN WILL I CONFESS UNTO THEM. [I NEVER KNEW YOU].
... THEREFORE WHOSOEVER [HEARETH THESE SAYINGS OF MINE, AND DOETH THEM], [I WILL LIKEN HIM] UNTO A WISE MAN, WHICH [BUILT UPON A ROCK].." Read the rest of it!

AW, 'l'ord your grace is all we need! No DOING OF YOUR *FATHERS SAYINGS! And you have it backwards lord, 'Then will I confess'?? You lord???  Its not you lord that confesses, but me lord that confesses that 'I BELIEVE'!!  As in John 12:42-43! And I do BELIEVE YOU! (and that is it, huh? only believing! and it is the Sabbath day commandment that is the reason to reject OBEDIENCE? WOW, SOME LOVE!!)

Then who are seen as the WORST OFFENDERS? See Luke 12:47-48. Are you still blind?? No, now you say that you see!!

---John

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 08:05:06 AM »

JTB Said:

No, now you say that you see!!

---John

John, are you Blind?

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the