Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please Pray for Me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Pray for Me  (Read 1917 times)
Freak

Reality is a fantasy

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2005, 11:36:36 PM »

I am so scared. I am scared beyond what words can express. I start college for the second time around tomorrow. I didn't do well the first time. I wasn't saved and it was an all around horrid experience. Well, now I'm going to a bible college where the expectations for morality are higher. That alone was enough to bring me to tears. There are situations that I was going to therapy for to get help with. I was going to live at home my first semester and continue counseling to have my support network near. Tonight before church my parents told me that they want me to live in the dorms this semester. I am so scared. I burst into tears just thinking about it. I am absolutely terrified. It's the day before orientation/registration. Classes don't actually start until Wednesday. So tomorrow I have to go talk to the admissions people and see if they have any rooms in the dorm. (Which I know they do). But I need to see if it is too late for me to move in. So please pray that everything will work out according to God's will. Please also pray for strength for me.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 11:58:42 PM »

Praying for you, young lady.

ivan

God`s servant.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:15:12 AM »

Praying for you, may God strengthens you.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 11:58:29 AM »

Sister,

I will definitely be praying for you. The LORD is with you, and you will never be alone. Jesus will walk with you every step of the way if you just ask HIM.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 30:21  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

larrynboys

I'm Forgiven!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 08:05:32 PM »

definately will send up prayers for you!!
 May you be blessed richly!!
Freak

Reality is a fantasy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 11:03:10 PM »

Thank you for praying for me. I am still really upset about this. I went today and got a key. I am all packed and I move in tomorrow. I amd dumbstruck and just have lost all hope. I give up.
Anonymous Pam

"Seven days without prayer, makes one weak."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 12:15:39 AM »

I'm praying for you too!

God is control; rest in him dear friend...

Blessings~

John 3:16

My Heavenly Father Is Alive Today

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 06:01:02 AM »

I am Praying 4 you my freind  Wink

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 10:54:59 AM »

Ipray FATHER GOd .You will touch this persons heasrt ,cause thenm to know YOU and thev great LOVE ,YOU have for them .Give them peace and joy .Let Them know .You are with them .In the name above every name ,JESUS CHRIST .Thank you LORD

When you do your school work or take tests ?ASK the HOLY SPIRIT to bless you .HE will .ASK if you could life up JESUS CHRIST and be a BLESSING to others .YOU will be .TRUST IN THE LORD with ALL YOUR HEART .HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU .BLESS YOU .HE HEARS MY PRAYERS .ASND HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH .FEAR NOT .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Freak

Reality is a fantasy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2005, 01:46:11 PM »

Thank you all for praying. Here is a little update:

I got moved in, everything is settled. I am going into my third week of classes. It is going alright. I have a problem with mean girls in the dorm. They are just plain our rude to each other sometimes. I am starting to get a routine established. I joined the worship leadership team. That will be good for me.
I also took my first exam. It was in Psychology. I missed 8 out of 40 and got a B. I am not happy about it. So I just have to study harder I guess. I have also fallen back into an old habit.
I started to cut myself again. I was going to therapy for treatment with an eating disorder, but when I moved in the dorm that ended because I don't have a car or any way to get to the appointments, so that is also an issue again. So please keep me in your prayers that God will bring someone in my life that I can trust here. Thanks for being here.
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2005, 02:05:21 PM »

You should change your name to over comer or child of the liviong GIOD .Or choosen one .Or blessed one or something to show you are the special being you ARE .I pray FATHER ,you will have your way .In this persons life .Thank you in the name OF JESUS CHRIST ,our LORD

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2005, 04:52:08 PM »

Freak,

I agree completely with Brother Gary. We are more than conquerors only in Christ.

JESUS loves you and you know that HE loved you enough to die for you. You are now a member of THE BODY OF CHRIST. You are being held in the Mighty Hands of Jesus, and no power in Heaven or earth can pluck you from HIS Hands. It is time for you to proclaim victory in JESUS, praise HIM, and take your place HE has given you. You have been given an inheritance with the saints in LIGHT, and that LIGHT is JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever. You are a child of GOD who is set apart forever as belonging to HIM. The Holy Spirit of God lives in your heart, and you have been made a citizen of Heaven.

It is far past time for you to focus on who you are in JESUS, not who you were when you lived in darkness without HIM. It is time for you to praise and worship JESUS and let HIM be the LORD over your life. HE will help you overcome the old person you were before you accepted JESUS CHRIST. That old person is negative and trying to rob you of the victory all Christians have in JESUS. Your new person in JESUS is reality, and you need to feed that new person from HIS WORD. Make that new person in JESUS strong enough to take over and shove that old person out of your life.

You are not a freak. You are a child of God. JESUS died for you, so you are NOT insignificant or unworthy. JESUS will and has forgiven you. It is the BLOOD OF JESUS on the CROSS that washes away your sins as if they never happened. JESUS has spiritual riches that HE wants to feed you with every day so that your born again person in Christ will become stronger and stronger, overcoming the old person.

Sister, I pray for you every day. Just remember that you are a precious possession of JESUS, one of HIS children that he died for. HE wants to love you, guide you, and walk with you every step of the way. When you are weak, HE is strong. You will never be alone again, as HE is with you and lives in your heart.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Joey

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2005, 08:24:29 AM »

Freak,

I agree completely with Brother Gary. We are more than conquerors only in Christ.

JESUS loves you and you know that HE loved you enough to die for you. You are now a member of THE BODY OF CHRIST. You are being held in the Mighty Hands of Jesus, and no power in Heaven or earth can pluck you from HIS Hands. It is time for you to proclaim victory in JESUS, praise HIM, and take your place HE has given you. You have been given an inheritance with the saints in LIGHT, and that LIGHT is JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever. You are a child of GOD who is set apart forever as belonging to HIM. The Holy Spirit of God lives in your heart, and you have been made a citizen of Heaven.

It is far past time for you to focus on who you are in JESUS, not who you were when you lived in darkness without HIM. It is time for you to praise and worship JESUS and let HIM be the LORD over your life. HE will help you overcome the old person you were before you accepted JESUS CHRIST. That old person is negative and trying to rob you of the victory all Christians have in JESUS. Your new person in JESUS is reality, and you need to feed that new person from HIS WORD. Make that new person in JESUS strong enough to take over and shove that old person out of your life.

You are not a freak. You are a child of God. JESUS died for you, so you are NOT insignificant or unworthy. JESUS will and has forgiven you. It is the BLOOD OF JESUS on the CROSS that washes away your sins as if they never happened. JESUS has spiritual riches that HE wants to feed you with every day so that your born again person in Christ will become stronger and stronger, overcoming the old person.

Sister, I pray for you every day. Just remember that you are a precious possession of JESUS, one of HIS children that he died for. HE wants to love you, guide you, and walk with you every step of the way. When you are weak, HE is strong. You will never be alone again, as HE is with you and lives in your heart.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Amen brother Tom  
M

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2005, 01:44:29 PM »

Some colleges have some way of providing students with confidental counselling.  You might feel you need help with your eating disorder and self abuse (cutting).  You might also inquiry if there are any workshops on time management and study skills.  I have found that new college students are helped enormously by these types of workshops.  

Praying for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the