Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:46:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  free bible down loads all kinds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: free bible down loads all kinds  (Read 2900 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2004, 05:02:36 AM »

http://www.e-sword.net/usermods/

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 04:08:28 PM »

THANKS BROTHER GARY!!

I'm really glad to see this link posted again. I've been using e-Sword for several years and find it to be excellent, even better than many commercial packages that could cost up to $1,000. All of the commentaries, dictionaries, language functions, Strong's, and other concordances make it an excellent Bible study tool.

I believe strongly in the ministry of the author, Rick Meyers. It is his goal to put free Bible study material into the hands of people with various languages around the world. I give thanks for his work on an excellent graphical user interface for Bible study that works perfectly on many different types of computers. I also give thanks for the numerous copyright holders who have made their work freely available as add-ons to e-Sword that have been adapted to work flawlessly in the e-Sword package. This includes all kinds of maps and other material that helps make Bible study with e-Sword easy and pleasant to do. It can actually become an entire Bible study library on your computer, FREE OF CHARGE.

Donations are not requested, but one can decide to help Rick Meyers with his ministry. The e-Sword package is completely free with no strings attached, but some of the downloads are huge. You can choose to receive a CD instead, for a small donation. I opted to do that and send a little extra since I have a slow, old fashioned dial-up connection. In case you are wondering, there are no nag screens, advertising, or anything else negative associated with the use of e-Sword. You can download it free without any strings attached.

It is excellent - GET IT!

Love In Christ,
Tom

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 12:44:38 AM »

TOM ,I find you too be a real man of GOD .It is a BLESSING to know you some what .I thank my LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU . Every thing i read of yours is a BLESSING .MAY YOU GROW even MORE IN TRUTH . BLESS YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST .Do not let this stop you from disagreeing with my posts .I know it will not . AS I feel in my heart ,YOU LOVE OUR LORD 1ST

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 01:09:44 AM »

Amen, I also use the E-sword and have used it since Aug 2000. It has come a long way since then but it was still the best Bible search tool even back then.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2004, 09:20:59 PM »

Gary Cook,

Thanks brother, I feel the same way about you. Regarding doctrinal differences between brothers and sisters in Christ, I've been praying and thinking about that for a long time.

If it isn't a Salvation issue, I don't think brothers and sisters should be fighting about it. I do know it is possible to discuss differences in a way that doesn't make it a war or a debate. Those types of discussions are very positive, and everyone learns something. At the very least, it's another opportunity to study the Bible. We are going to spend eternity together with JESUS, and I give thanks that there will be no remembrance of differences, complete peace, an end of suffering, and joy forever.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2004, 10:31:28 PM »

I agree 100% ,when people get mad .They are not being like JESUS CHRISY .As we all are in different stages of growth .and also some know more about some things as others .but they know more about other things .because we ALL .Have SOMETHING TO SHARE .Some things may not LOOK big .But could be VERY IMPORTANT .But at the end of the day?WE MUST ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT ?is this TRUTH ?What do I need to know HERE ? HE IS A GREAT TEACHER AND FRIEND .I LOVE HIM SO VERY MUCH . I NEED HIM FOR EBVERYTHING IN MY LIFE ! I just wish all my family in the LORD could KNOW HIM MORE PERFECTLY .as we LOSE A GREAT DEAL .by not KNOWING HIM PERFECTLY .As I DO NOY BELIEVE I HAVE THE FULL UNDERSTANDING .Because I do not think ?we ever get to that point .love in our LORD JESUS CHRIST

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2004, 10:33:20 PM »

I agree 100% ,when people get mad .They are not being like JESUS CHRIST .As we all are in different stages of growth .and also some know more about some things as others .but they know more about other things .because we ALL .Have SOMETHING TO SHARE .Some things may not LOOK big .But could be VERY IMPORTANT .But at the end of the day?WE MUST ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT ?is this TRUTH ?What do I need to know HERE ? HE IS A GREAT TEACHER AND FRIEND .I LOVE HIM SO VERY MUCH . I NEED HIM FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE ! I just wish all my family in the LORD could KNOW HIM MORE PERFECTLY .as we LOSE A GREAT DEAL .by not KNOWING HIM PERFECTLY .As I DO NOT BELIEVE I HAVE THE FULL UNDERSTANDING .Because I do not think ?we ever get to that point .love in our LORD JESUS CHRIST .

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the