Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:04:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Music (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  In everything, sing praise to God !!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In everything, sing praise to God !!!  (Read 2339 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2004, 09:33:27 AM »

In everything, sing praise to God !!!

God deserves all our praise! God loves the songs we sing and the praises we give to Him through worship. Songs of praise are powerful. They not only please God, but they heal and deliver those who sing the words and listen with an open heart.

Colossians 3:16 – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

The Bible is full of scripture that instructs us to sing praises to God. God wants us to praise Him in good times and in bad. We are to sing to Him from our mountaintops and from our valleys. Anywhere we are, God is there too. God is always listening to the songs in our heart and to the songs we sing out loud.

Psalm 89:1 – I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

Ephesians 5:19,20 – Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 47:6,7 – Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.

In all things, God is our source of strength. No matter where we are, or what kind of trouble we are in, our songs of praise rise above it all. In Acts Chapter 16, Paul and Silas were stripped, beaten, flogged and thrown into prison for teaching the good news of Jesus Christ. Once in the prison, they were placed in the inner cell with their feet in stocks. At first, their situation may have appeared hopeless. But at midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing to God. All the prisoners around them were listening – and so was God ! Then suddenly there was an earthquake that shook the prison, opened all the cell doors and loosened all the chains and stocks. Many were saved that night, including a prison guard. Paul and Silas were freed by God and once again on their way to tell everyone they could about Jesus Christ.

This was an awesome miracle from God. God heard the prayers and songs of Paul and Silas, and they were delivered from their valley because of their faithfulness.

Psalm 59:16,17 - I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

God is always listening...What does He hear from you? Put songs of praise in your heart and mind. Everywhere you go, be a song for the Glory of God.

Sing and worship now with Positive Hits Z88.3
http://zradio.org/
Click on "Listen Live" and choose desired download speed from Live Audio page.  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 09:34:45 AM by Brother Love » Logged

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the