Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:12:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  To my friends,
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To my friends,  (Read 8615 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2004, 02:14:04 AM »

Brother Joshua,

I tried to trace Dreamweaver's IP, and it was an experience that I don't want to repeat.

All of a sudden, my monitor started flashing different colors, and a scary sound started coming out of my speakers:

do, do, do, do, do, do , do ,do - Repeated - And a sign started to appear in the distance, getting larger and larger until it came into view:

"Do not try to adjust your computer - we are now in charge of it and you - You have just entered the:

TWILIGHT ZONE!

The whole experience gave me bad dreams that night. I dreamed that I was awake, and I woke up to find that I was asleep.   Grin
ROFL!!!!!!!! I have to remember that one. Grin

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2004, 05:10:06 AM »

Brother Joshua,

I tried to trace Dreamweaver's IP, and it was an experience that I don't want to repeat.

All of a sudden, my monitor started flashing different colors, and a scary sound started coming out of my speakers:

do, do, do, do, do, do , do ,do - Repeated - And a sign started to appear in the distance, getting larger and larger until it came into view:

"Do not try to adjust your computer - we are now in charge of it and you - You have just entered the:

TWILIGHT ZONE!

The whole experience gave me bad dreams that night. I dreamed that I was awake, and I woke up to find that I was asleep.   Grin

ROFL  Cheesy

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2004, 02:55:15 PM »

Speaking about the TWILIGHT ZONE! When i first came to Christ...my brother in law asked me, whats it like being in the Twilight Zone?... lol, then my sister gets saved, and he does too... now im looking for a chance to ask him, whats it like being in the Twilight Zone? Grin

Welcome back DW  Grin God bless you brother Smiley

God bless all

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2004, 11:35:19 PM »

Thank you brother AJ.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2004, 10:33:13 AM »

DW!  I'm glad I'm enough behind the times to have seen you left and come back!  See?  I didn't even get time to miss ya!   Cheesy  Four truths brother, of any man God has ever used:

1.  He was hated by the world.
2.  He was hated by carnal Christians.
3.  He was loved by God.
4.  He was loved by those who love God.

Love ya Bro.  Welcome back!   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2004, 12:28:08 PM »

AMEN Allinall, by the way, welcome back.

Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2004, 05:04:57 PM »

Trust me, i have my ways of finding people Smiley I'm decent around computers so I know a thing or two about IP's...lol...but i wouldn't trace yer IP...that'd be wrong...but i still could find ya! lol! Plus my pastor's from AZ so i can get him to show me the way if i happen to find your city...lol. I have resources Tongue So it may take me close to a week at worse Tongue

Joshua
Hee, hee, hee, heheheheheeeee, now see if you traced my IP, you would land about 15 miles from where I am. I live in the country, outside of the city slickers area. I will tell you though, I live outside of Show Low. I have posted as much, so I'm not giving anything away. Grin

Grace and peace be unto you.
Bob

Show Low, huh.....about 15 miles, huh? If that's 15 miles east, then you're out there around Cedar Hills.  Strange things happen out there.  Grin

I used to pastor the Cedar Hills Bible Church. That was about 91, I think, right after we prayed out some new-agers living on the property.

Strange things, um hmmmm.....strange.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2004, 05:19:16 PM »

Trust me, i have my ways of finding people Smiley I'm decent around computers so I know a thing or two about IP's...lol...but i wouldn't trace yer IP...that'd be wrong...but i still could find ya! lol! Plus my pastor's from AZ so i can get him to show me the way if i happen to find your city...lol. I have resources Tongue So it may take me close to a week at worse Tongue

Joshua
Hee, hee, hee, heheheheheeeee, now see if you traced my IP, you would land about 15 miles from where I am. I live in the country, outside of the city slickers area. I will tell you though, I live outside of Show Low. I have posted as much, so I'm not giving anything away. Grin

Grace and peace be unto you.
Bob

Show Low, huh.....about 15 miles, huh? If that's 15 miles east, then you're out there around Cedar Hills.  Strange things happen out there.  Grin

I used to pastor the Cedar Hills Bible Church. That was about 91, I think, right after we prayed out some new-agers living on the property.

Strange things, um hmmmm.....strange.
ROFL! Cedar hills is about 206 miles away from me. Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2004, 09:19:18 PM »

DW, I know precisely where you live.  

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2004, 10:32:20 PM »

DW, I know precisely where you live.  

That was to be 26 miles not, 206 miles. :eek: Your right though, I am in the hands of the Lord.

Resting in the Lord's arms.
Bob

Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2004, 07:55:56 AM »

Sorry Bob, you said Show Low, I was thinking Snowflake.  I lived up in Pinetop at the time.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2004, 12:22:21 PM »

Sorry Bob, you said Show Low, I was thinking Snowflake.  I lived up in Pinetop at the time.
I just sent you a PM, Hank.

Bob

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2004, 04:36:25 PM »

Brother Joshua,

TWILIGHT ZONE!

HAHAHA!  Good one!

Grin Grin    I second that!!!

Hey DW-----------I really haven't met you but I'm sure I will.  Glad to hear everything worked out for you and that you're staying at CU.  God Bless, today and always.  

cris

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2004, 03:20:25 PM »

Brother Joshua,

TWILIGHT ZONE!

HAHAHA!  Good one!

Grin Grin    I second that!!!

Hey DW-----------I really haven't met you but I'm sure I will.  Glad to hear everything worked out for you and that you're staying at CU.  God Bless, today and always.  

cris

Thats okay, I haven't met you, either. I also am sure I will meet you.

Resting in the cradle of the Lord.
Bob

Proverbs 24:15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2005, 02:17:06 AM »

I will be taking my leave from Christians Unite. I will miss your friendship, and fellowship.  Maybe one day I will come back right now, I don't know.  Contune to read your Bibles my friends.

I am tired of being insulted by Brother Love. Who feels I should be here, 24/7/365 days a year.  I am tired of his mocking me, in PM's. Saying that he is fasting from junk food, when he posts junk food. Accusing me that almost every post I have made is junk. Well I am tired of being prescuted.  Well sometimes, the garbage gets old, and I am tired of it.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Bob

so, you're my Friend hummmmm, LOL! Grin

Where are at Kristi Ann's Haven Bob!!?  Sad

Love n' Hugs, \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the