Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:49:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  satan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: satan  (Read 5089 times)
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2004, 07:32:25 AM »

Wow if only some people could use proper punctuation, grammar and this amazing thing called paragraphs.  I don't even know how you all can read some of these posts.  I can't bare through more than one or two.

Gary reminds me of another interesting poster from a while ago.  All sorts of different ideas and very difficult to read post and lofty tales.

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2004, 08:43:30 AM »

I have told you the TRUTH ,But if you knew JESUS CHRIST ?You could ask HIM ?The flesh can not revieve the things of the HOLY SPIRIT  !
But ,the things we do not understand ?We find fault with ?
Do you understand ?That the KINGDOM IS POWER ?Yes any BORN AGAIN child of GOD ,has power over evil spirits .And WE are spirits 1st .our battle is a spiruitual one .The results are fleshly in this world . I am sorry can not see ?But many are called few are choosen .
I think you may need to ask JESUS CHRIST into your heart ,to be LORD and savior .or else ?You ask to ask the HOLY SPIRIT to teach you ?
About a year ago ?My FATHER GOD ,told me to start giving my testamony .SO I HAVE .Oh many have rejected it ?But others of excepted it as TRUTH .Some have invited JESUS CHRIST inti there hearts .And been born again .Where THE NEW LIFE BEGINS
With out this NEW life .JESUS CHRIST does not know YOU .if you will see ?in JOHN 3:16 it says SHOULD be saved .Because ?We are to accept HIm as LORD and SAVIOR .LORD meanS .HE RULES .
YOU see abraham ,had too be willing to give up or put at the feet of JESUS CHRIST ,whatever met the most to HIM .in HIS case it was the son ,he always wanted .HE did !HE at that moment had put him self aside .And made JESUS CHRIST take HIS rightful PLACE AS LORD .WE MUST DO THE SAME ?Or we will never know JESUS CHRIST .GOD gave HIMSELF ?That we might be restored ,To the place ,WE have a personal relation ship with HIM .HE wants to talk with us every day .
I have found very few ,have this ?It is for everyone on earth ?If willing ?But HE can not look upon sin .WE must come to HIM ?In SPIRIT AND TRUTH .HE MUST BE LORD and HE IS HOLY .
THE things of the SPIRIT are not for the worly minds .They can not recieve them .They are not of this weak world .They are of the spirit .given by ?GODS HOLY SPIRIT to HIS CHILDERN .
You see ?Many know of HIM .They know words .But the meaning or the writer [JESUS CHRIST ].They do not know .And HE DOES NOT KNOW THEM .
2Co 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Joh 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of
Joh 6:63 KJV  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life
Eph 3:5  Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
1Th 4:8  He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Mat 16:19  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
er ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
commandments of the Lord.
1Co 15:44  It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
We can not with the natural mind understand the things of HEAVEN .FOR this reason ?GOD will create a new heaven and earth .We get a new name ,a new body ,a new robe ,We have a new city [new jerusalem ]Gal 4:26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
EVERYTHING BECOMES NEW TO US .
1Jo 2:27  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
GOD HIMSELF ,wants to teach us .and why not ?if we are HIS CHILDERN and will rule with HIM .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Bern

I don't think I'm a llama...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2004, 10:00:36 AM »

Gary says:
I have told you the TRUTH ,But if you knew JESUS CHRIST ?You could ask HIM ?The flesh can not revieve the things of the HOLY SPIRIT  !

God says:
1 Cor 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16  For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

MalkyEl is right when she (? hehe) says that this is a word of Faith Teaching. So many times I've heard partially quoted verses and scripture taken out of context. This particular example is a Benny Hinn favourite. I'm afraid you are decieved Gary. I'm always suspicious whenever I hear "God told me...." and then a story based on feelings. Be careful who you listen to, and what you attribute to the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 10:17:21 AM »

Of course you can believe as you wish .I have told the TRUTH .But I also know the world can not recieve TRUTH .As they do not have the SPIRIT OF TRUTH to tell them .I know MY LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL .
ar 16:17  And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
THESE SIGNS do follow me .But believe as you will ?The signs are automatic .You see?Our testamony is one of the greatest things we have !Without it We can not overcome this world .Once ,I did not give my testamony much .As I knew ?many would not recieve it ?But MY LORD told me to start telling it .It is not easy telling people ?You have been dead 2 times .as most will say ?That man is nuts !He has sent me to a church ,Where the pastor ,does not revcieve my testamony .But ,I can see ?Where my LORD is working on this man !So no matter ,what you think or any and all persons on the earth say or do .I will say all that MY LORD has put with in my heart .But I do know .THE seeds I plant today ?Will grow in many hearts tomorrow .In the tribulatiom ?Million come to JESUS CHRIST .But most pay with there very heads .I love you ,I pray the FATHER open your heart to MORE TRUTH .Thank you for reading

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Bern

I don't think I'm a llama...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 10:35:16 AM »

Gary, don't misunderstand me, I agree that we have authority over demons in the name of Jesus. I also believe totally in the gifts of the Spirit and in His mighty power. But none of these things are done for their own sake...

Luke 10:17  And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »

The bible clearly teaches ?Do ALL THINGS as unto JESUS .WE are to recond ourselves DEAD .It is not us that lives ?But CHRIST IN US .
BUT THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN ,as long as the flesh rules .
JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DIE FOR THIS EVIL FLESH
HE DIED for the being inside you .Who we can not see .
This is who we really are and who it is ,who goes to new jerusalem .Where our home is .We are not of this world .We do not fit in .We are of new jerusalem .I have been there I know it .ASK THE LORD ?

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2004, 05:52:22 AM »

Wow if only some people could use proper punctuation, grammar and this amazing thing called paragraphs.  I don't even know how you all can read some of these posts.  I can't bare through more than one or two.

Gary reminds me of another interesting poster from a while ago.  All sorts of different ideas and very difficult to read post and lofty tales.

Right On Bro, ((((JOHN THE BAPTIST))))

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 09:28:18 PM »

The bible clearly teaches ?Do ALL THINGS as unto JESUS .WE are to recond ourselves DEAD .It is not us that lives ?But CHRIST IN US .
BUT THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN ,as long as the flesh rules .
JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DIE FOR THIS EVIL FLESH
HE DIED for the being inside you .Who we can not see .
This is who we really are and who it is ,who goes to new jerusalem .Where our home is .We are not of this world .We do not fit in .We are of new jerusalem .I have been there I know it .ASK THE LORD ?

God bless you brother...keep the faith

To whom much is given, much shall be required...i also have seen the mighty hand of God...in visions and revelations, so i do not deny the power. But this is mostly to give unbelievers faith, as i was definately an unbeliever. I feel most signs and wonders (Miracles) are for unbelievers who have been chosen from the foundation of the world to be saved.  God is not dead but still calling his chosen elect...and in order for the spirit to draw men, there will be signs and wonders... Well at least for some who have never walked into a church door or ever had the gospel preached to them...God will move heaven and earth to have them saved. Such as myself...So if you never ever see a wonder of God, it means nothing, only that you believed without one... this is mostly to give faith to unbelievers. Praise God for his Son and the power of the holy spirit Smiley

God bless you all
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 09:37:46 PM by AJ » Logged
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2004, 09:43:49 PM »

No one saying JESUS CHRIST IS LORD ,can be of the devil .once when I 1st became born again .I walked around ask people ,Would you say something for me ? they always said sure .I ask them to say JESUS CHRIST is LORD .Most could .But a few could not .NO matter how hard they tried .and one night I awoke ,and saw  a old lady standing at the end of my bed .I looked at her ,for a while .then said within my heart .if this is of GOD .It will tell me ? if of the devil ?it can not hurt me .So I went back to sleep .later I awoke again .I looked at this being and said ?Say JESUS CHRIST IS LORD .it did not .Then I said ?in the name of JESUS CHRIST get out .it walked right though that door .Then I went back to sleep .This is not the only time ,i"ve dealt with evil spirits .But when you feel fear ?they are near .because they always bring fear and hate .BUT OUR LORD BRINGS PEACE AND JOY AND LOVE .

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2004, 11:04:26 PM »

No one saying JESUS CHRIST IS LORD ,can be of the devil .once when I 1st became born again .I walked around ask people ,Would you say something for me ? they always said sure .I ask them to say JESUS CHRIST is LORD .Most could .But a few could not .NO matter how hard they tried .and one night I awoke ,and saw  a old lady standing at the end of my bed .I looked at her ,for a while .then said within my heart .if this is of GOD .It will tell me ? if of the devil ?it can not hurt me .So I went back to sleep .later I awoke again .I looked at this being and said ?Say JESUS CHRIST IS LORD .it did not .Then I said ?in the name of JESUS CHRIST get out .it walked right though that door .Then I went back to sleep .This is not the only time ,i"ve dealt with evil spirits .But when you feel fear ?they are near .because they always bring fear and hate .BUT OUR LORD BRINGS PEACE AND JOY AND LOVE .

Are you still haveing these problems brother?

If not it is best to not boast about it...let it go and give glory to God, i say this because of what Paul said when he also had an attack by Satan on his life. we need to glory in God and in our distresses, not these things. Also it does not edify the body of christ,(well some not all) it only will make some feel that you may be more than you should be...or they will think your mad.

Only use this to help someone who may have had the same experience and dont know how to deal with it. Below is what God told Paul to do. Also, if these things are still happening to you, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

2Co 12:2  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2Co 12:3  And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
2Co 12:4  How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
2Co 12:5  Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
2Co 12:6  For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but [now] I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me [to be], or [that] he heareth of me.
2Co 12:7  And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
2Co 12:8  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory(Take Pleasure) in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2Co 12:11  I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.
2Co 12:12  Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.
2Co 12:13  For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except [it be] that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

Love you brother Smiley

« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 12:01:55 AM by AJ » Logged
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 11:38:55 PM »

I can not say why ?MY LORD JESUS CHRIST ,TOLD ME TO START TELLING THE MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE ?BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME REAL BLESSINGS COME FROM ME TELLING .BUT OF COURSE SOME WILL TALK BAD TO ME .BUT I FORGIVE THEM .KNIOWING ONCE I COULD NOT RECIEVE A LOT .EVEN NOW ?MAYBE I DO NOT RECIEVE THINGS ?I CAN NOT SAY ?BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GROWING IN THE LORD .IF INDEED WE ARE HIS ?BUT HERE SOME OF NOT BELIEVED MY REPORT .BUT OTHERS HAVE RECIEVED WITH GREAT LOVE .THIS AS BLESSED MY HEART .BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE MORE FAITH TO RECIEVE .SO MANY PREACH ,GOD IS DOING NOTHING ?BUT WE KNOW HE HAS NOT CHANGED .HE IS STILL ,THE GOD OF MIRACLES .AND WE CAN RECIEVE THEM ?IN HIS TIME ?HE WILL RETURN SOON !FOR A PERFECT CHURCH ! AND WE KNOW ?HE LIKES TO WORK THOUGH THE WEAK .SO I MUST BE WEAK .WELL IF THIS IS TRUE ?THANK GOD I AM WEAK .I WANT TO KNOW MORE .ONCE I FEARED TELLING OF THESE THINGS .BUT NO MORE .I HAVE ALSO LEARNED THE LORD HAS PEOPLE ON MOST EVERY SITE .EVEN VERY EVIL SITES .WHICH ARE THERE TO HATE GOD .BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HATE .SOME ONE WILL BLESS ME .I FIND THEM VERY BRAVE . I SEE ME AS NOTHING ABOVE MY FAMILY IN THE LORD .BUT SEE SOME BRAVE IN OUR LORD .AS THEY FACE DEATH EACH DAY AND THE DEATH OF THERE CHILDERN AND WIFES .BUT STILL .PREACH JESUS CHRIST AND THE CROSS .COULD I DO THIS ? I CAN NOT SAT ? I WONDER MY SELF ?BUT I DO KNOW IT IS HARD TO BE DIFFERENT ?I DO THINK WHEN I POST ?I WILL RECIEVE MANY BAD POSTS BACK .BUT I GET SURPRIZED A LOT .I WELCOME THIS WITH GREAT JOY .AND I KNOW ?EVERY ONE CAN NOT RECIEVE THE THINGS I SAY ?BUT BLESS YOU AND OTHERS WHO SEE .I DO NOT MIND ANY ONE DISAGREEING WITH ME .BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE SOME TO SHARE . WE ARE A BLESSING TO EACH OTHER .WE NEED EACH OTHER .

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2004, 12:53:36 AM »

Grin Amen brother, keep the faith and the Lord will bless you...it was nice talking to you....

God bless
Mysak

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2005, 06:16:18 AM »

Hallo Gary
I have a question to you.
More and more I read what you wrote in differnt forums, this question is comming back to me.

The question is do you serve God in full time???

If you do not yet, I would strongly suggest to you to ask God if it is not His will for your life.
I have very, very strong feeling that you are a tool, that God can use to save many thousands of people whoom few people can reach in the same way as  you ( or not realy you but God in you).
I know you have a big family that folows Jesus, so your time on earth sure is not wasted, yet ask if your time on earth could not be used even more effitiently in full time service to Him.

It is great with pastors and evangelists who can reason out different things with help of their mind and teological education of the bible, and teach it others,
yet many people need to hear from someone who have had the living experience of what bible says NOW, so they can see it works even today and that God of bible is LIVING God acting today the same way as He did 2000 years ago.

I am thinking specialy of those who as my friends from New Age who are looking for God, but got dissapointed by Churches where they met only doctrins, words and teology, no testimony about  Living, today  acting God.
This is what happened to me too. I thoght that Christians had only words promisses that after death we will see, but no power or evident, acting presence of God, so I turned to Gurus, meditations and that sort of ocult rubbish, since there I could see evidence of more power than in Churches I visited.
When I got saved by mighty power of Holy Spirit ( who healed me in1minute),I was  happy to be saved, yet I was so sad why no Christian told me before that Christians do not have only words, but also presence of LIving God acting through them with power, and I wasted 12 years unnecceserily looking for LIVING God in wrong direction.
Even if blessed are those who can belive without seeing, yet much more are those ( specialy here in Europe) who simply need to hear testimony like yours, before they can even consider that God exists and that bible is not only fiction.
I understand you serve God,but if you do not serve him full time, consider to send your testimony to Full Gospel Business man fi.  on:          www.fgbmfi.org      and be member ( it is ecumenical) since there what God gave to you could be used powerfuly ( events there are mainly build on testimonies, praying for sick..)and it could be your way in to full time service eventualy after some time.
Are you from US ? which town? do you serve (wittness) alone or also with some church ?
Lot of blessings
Mysak
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2005, 10:31:43 AM »

Brother ,I count my life for the LORD !I go all over the net ,lifting up my LORD JESUS CHRIST and lead some to HIm .I spend most of my life on the net .But you know ,only the HOLY SPIRIT can reveal if what I say is TRUTh .Many can not recieve full TRUTh ,We can only live in what TRUTH has been revealed and accepted .Other wise we lean to our own understanding ,thinking we are pleasing to the LORD .As one day soon ?Many will kill GODS childern thinking they are doing GODS work .As is going on in many nations now .satan is the great deciever ,and has many tricky ways to decieve many .But we born of GOD will follow the LORD .But GOD is long suffering and has GREAT LOVE toward us .Yet HE is HOLY and can not look upon sin .As HE tells us to be HOLY and perfect .Many can not recieve this TRUTh ?But even if we do not understand all things ?We must accept them as TRUTh and ask the HOLY SPIRIT is teach us ,that we will be pleasing and used of OUR LORD in a more perfect way .I would tell anyone my testamonys if permitted ,Yet many can not recieve them all ? But we should have some every one of us ?I went to that site ,but could understand how to e mail ?tried !But I do think tthe LORD is using me in many ways .But you know none are highter than another in the LORD .We are ONE .HE reveals different things to each of us ,to share with each other ,that we may have FAITH to recieve foir our selves and others .When I was 1st born of GOD .There were many things I would not accept .I made my poor mother cry many times .Judging her wrongly .Because I was taught a certain way and believed ,I was showing her TRUTh as I had been taught by man .I am very sorry now ! But by the grace of our LORD ,I see more clearly now .But thank you for your words .

Mysak

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2005, 04:03:40 AM »

Dear Gary
I think that was sad  when people on the site did not want to receive what you have personaly experienced and used only some man made sort of thought constructions, by taking some words from bible and aply it according what they think, and saying it MUST be so and can not be the way you experienced it. I have also seen in reality of spiritual powers how neither God, nor devil respect some of those doctrins man (theologs) made presenting it as the truth that must function.

You wrote:"I HATE to stand out !As I do not like ANY glory or up lifting of any kind .I would hate to give my name on them or cause any too think more of me" .
I know what you mean, I do not like it aither, and I know it is dangerous for us that devil can tempt  us with pride.
But I believe we have to fight such temptations, and not to run away. Devil is also tempting us with false humility. that is when God has equipt his child his saint with spiritual gifts, and that child says: no I am unworthy,  I do not want to be seen I want Jesus to be seen. But you forget that unsaved people can see Jesus only in his children : in YOU. And Jesus said we should be as that town on the mountain that is seen from far away, and that light is not hidden under some wessel but put on the candle stick, and in the same way also we should shine with works that God does through us. That will glorify God.!!!! It is truth that people have a tendency to look too much on people when God makes a miracle, but you can corrigate that and teach people not to do so and tell them : this did Jesus not me! ( I know that specialy in US Churches have bad habit to clap hands too much  to preachers and evangelists but you can cut that, and teach them it is not right). All this should not stop you from serving God standing out there and doing his works praying for sick, casting demons and giving out your testimony in public.
You wrote : "I do not write well or speak that well .".  Gary can you not see that this qualifies you better than others to stand up in public, in pulpit, or in streets and serve him?   God is clearly teling us in bible how he likes to show all those who think how highly skilled, educated, clever, well speaking , and in worldly good maner educated people smooth and high possition important people ( pastors , bishops,...) how they in themselves in flesh  are nothing in Gods ayes ( do not call anyone father, nor rabi, teacher... you are just servants) and how all such superfitial by world admired abilities and things and position mean nothing in His kingdom and IN SERVING HIM in POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT.!
God loves to take a guy on whom superfitial people might look down on since he can not speak well,  and use him much more powerfully than best and most admired theologs, JUST to show that it is Holy Spirit in that man, and Childlike obedience that is what is important, not human capabilites. Gideon had to let go most of his soldiers, so people would see that battle was won by Gods power, not by abilites and strength of people.
I thik you would be perfect instrument of His will, out there serving God. Sure it is great that you serve him through internet, But God gave you also gifts of healing, and to utilise that, you need to get in contact with people.
Please understand me well. I am not trying to tell you what you should do. Only God can do it. I do not know precisly your situation and what is Gods will for your life. I only see that you have contact with God which very few people have and the gifts few people have and so I am trying to incourage you to believe that God can and want to use you more than you imagine. If you will stay humble in all that service, than it will be OK.
You should not care what people who read about Jesus but never met him in closer way and do not have the same relation and practical experience of Him and his power as you have,  tell to you that is negative or discouraging .
There are things we can not figure out by head, we can only experience them.

You might start to invite people to your home to tell them about Jesus, pray for them, for sick, explain bible to them and soon you can have a home church where God can equipt saints with spiritual gifts and train them through you to go out AND MAKE OTHER DISCIPELS.
Try to offer young people that you can teach them how to be filled By HOLY SPIRIT and use Gods power.
That is making discipels.
Church has forgotten that Jesus has called us to make disciples, they usualy make only good listeners, consumers  from people who are tought how to come to Church and CONSUME, not how to give out. Most of Churches ( at liest here in Europe) are just ONE MAN SHOW, where pastor is the only actor, where people has no chance to learn and test it out practicly to be disciples and to give out. 1 Corinth 14: 26 is showing us how it should be in CHurch, how people should be active IN HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS GIFTS, not passive. And this is something you can teach them in small group or in big Church it does not matter, What matters is you have what it takes : HOLY SPIORIT AND HIS GIFTS  and LIVE REAL EXPERIENCE and testimony  of it, not only theories of how it should work!!!

I will send you here a letter and contact to my friend Adrian Simila, I do not know how far is his place from you, but I am sure he would be happy to have a man like you to serve God in his team. You could see if you could some how cooperate ( tell him greetings from me). I know you have your family, but perhaps you could help them to go to some New Age festivals together to talk there to people about Jesus and pray for sick.

This is contact to my friend and his service:

WORLD HARVEST MISSIONS PO BOX 280, ELK, WA 99009 * USA * 509-292-1000

Dear Friends, Greetings in Jesus' Mighty Name! God has been good to us and I trust that is true for you as well. The attached file is the World Harvest Missions Winter newsletter. Some of you have already received this by (snail) mail and I offer it in case you want to forward it to others. You can view it with Acrobat Reader. If you don't have the program, you can download it at no charge by going to www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html <http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html> If you need to be removed from our emailing list, please let me know and accept my apology for any inconvenience. Thank-you for your support and please don't forget to pray for us as we schedule outreaches for this year. For Souls, Adrian Simila, Director

"Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborours into His harvest." Matthew 9:38

May God bless and guide you!
Mysak

« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 11:03:38 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the