Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:57:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  my life
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my life  (Read 1023 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2004, 05:45:56 PM »

Well I have been dead 2 times,Of couse you are not truly dead until the spirit leaves the body ..This happen 2 times too me .I saw the city of GOD .NEW JERUSALEM .But never entered it .I know if I had ?I would not have wanted to come back .I have been healed many times .I have 11 kids .2 at home 6 and 11 .My son ,who is 11 now was dropped at birth and also died .But they [the hospital gave up on him .Me and my wife were praying and HE came back .He was given a gap score of 3 .But is ahead of the school patrol and on the honor roll .and took a test ,which placed him in the top 9% in his age group in u.s.a. So GOD protected him .I have been healed lots of times .It is ALL FAITH .as GOD is NO REPECTOR OF PERSONS .He has not changed and will NEVER .When BORN AGAIN ?WE are NEW CREATURES NOT OF THIS WORLD .We are of NEW JERUSALEM .Which we go to upon shedding this coat or flesh .The inner man ,is who we are I am 58 today ,my wife is 34 in dec. We have been together for 13 years .When I met her ?She did not like me .But I ask my father too give me this woman .HE did .after we were married .She awoke me crying .I said ?What is wrong .She said she wanted childern .I said do as I say .You will have a child .She did not believe me .But I said ?What can you lose ?So she pray as I told her .And we had daniel then 5 years later sarah .FAITH moves the mountain ,every time ..Not believing has always been the churches problem ?

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 08:13:49 PM »

What a powerful statement of Gods Love.  Gary, welcome to Christians Unite forums.

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 11:59:29 PM »

Thank you dream weaver

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Patzt

I'm a blood bought child of God!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 10:53:53 AM »

Welcome, Gary, to Christians Unite!  Great group of folks on here and I know you'll enjoy it!

God bless,

Pat

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 01:49:52 PM »

Wow, facinating story Gary!   Welcome to CU, hope you enjoy the people and the fellowship

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
tribsaint

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 03:18:08 PM »

Gary WELCOME....hi you know me as linda on tribforces...how are you Grin
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 03:55:36 PM »

Yes ,OF course I know you from tribulation force .I love you sister .Yes I go too between 10 and 20 sites .Some evil sites .But thios is a very nice site .Have you been here long?Well will close for now ?LOVINGLY IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST .

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 09:52:33 PM »

WELCOME TO CHRISTIANS UNITE GARY!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy the forum.

Love In Christ,
Tom

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 10:01:08 PM »

TOM ,hello ,I see it is much better than MOST .I like it very much .I hope I can be a small blessing here .My friend told me about it .And gave me the link .He is a man of GOD .THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS and LOVE .gary

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the