Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:02:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I think I need some help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I think I need some help  (Read 848 times)
lostone

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2004, 12:54:49 PM »

Hi,

This is my first post here. I dont know if I am posting this in the right spot but it seemed like the only place to put it. I dont know if I am asking the right question or saying the right thing, but I know that this is what happened ~

I woke up the other night terrified. I had a dream that I had passed away and God was ever angry with me. I died and I saw all of my sins right in front me of me...right in front of HIM. I was ashamed and humiliated and I said I was sorry, I cried and fell on my knees but He said it was too late...I remember feeling this overwhelming fear within me and that is when I woke up.

All day I wasnt right - it bothered me more than words can say. As of late, (before that dream) I have been questoning my faith until I finally just turned away from it totally. Now I dont know how to get it right with Him...how to make this guilt inside go away. Is it really too late? Was this a message for me?

I just do not know anymore.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 01:13:39 PM »

God is tell you to get straight with him. I will pray for you that, you come to terms with your sin. Also that you come back to God. Read your Bible, while others pray for you, to help you find your faith in God again.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 02:39:33 PM »

Your dream is God putting you under conviction. Telling you to not wait, not to hesitate one second longer.

Now I dont know how to get it right with Him...how to make this guilt inside go away.

Guilt is a good thing. It is the acknowledgement of sin. Take it to Jesus in prayer, confess your sin to him, ask forgiveness for those sins and truly mean it, ask Him for guidance and help. Then get into a life that is truly for Him, read the Word of God, live each second of the day for Him as if there were no tomorrow.

Your title of this thread says it all. You do need help and Jesus is the only one to help you. Give it to Him.

Is it really too late?

Not as long as you are still in this world. Don't hesistate for we do not know how long we may have here.

My prayers are with and for you.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 08:57:49 PM »

"My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life"
John 6:40

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

How do you get things right with God? Know what Jesus has done for you and accept him as your personal savior. I dont know exactly what the dream means, but maybe its trying to send you this message:

Accept Jesus Christ right now. There is no guarentee of a tomorrow or even another minute. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the God except through Jesus (john 14:6). Learn how to accept Jesus as your personal savior:
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=5023
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=5250

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the