Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:12:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Jeremiah 30:7 and 1 Timothy 2:15, Isaiah 66:8-9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jeremiah 30:7 and 1 Timothy 2:15, Isaiah 66:8-9  (Read 1925 times)
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2004, 10:39:36 PM »

Jeremiah 30:7  Alas! for that day is great so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble but he shall be saved out of it.

this scripture talks about Israel's ultimate restoration. But before this blessing will come the Great Tribulation described as the time of Jacob's trouble. This will be brought about because of Israel's sin (30:11-15 but ultimately he shall be saved out of it (30:7)

Isaiah 66:8-9 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed she brought forth her children. verse 9 Shall I bring to the birth and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth and shut the womb? saith thy God.

I want to point out the travailing the pain of Jacob's trouble and the great tribulation and connect it with the pain that God had when giving birth to Israel is Isaiah 66:8-9. And also in 1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

We know that it is not talking about Messiah's Atoinment in 1 timothy 2:15. What i find interesting about this in it's entirety is that when women give birth it is a Jacob's Trouble because of the sins of Adam and Eve transferring to each person universally in that women will have trouble and have pain giving birth in childbearing.Genesis 3:15 I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception In pain you shall bring forth children.

One day God will restore Israel in whole and take away there Jacob's Trouble. And a Womans Jacob Trouble will end when all things are restored and renewed as mentions in Revelation 21:2-4 Then I John saw the holy city New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes there shall be no more death nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain for the former things have passed away.

Michael
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the