Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:52:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please Pray for me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Pray for me  (Read 873 times)
unsung

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2004, 01:30:31 AM »

I dont know if I am in the right forum/thread etc.  I am here because, I need to be.  If not for me, then for you.

My girlfriend recently broke up with me.  How is this different from other relationships?  I have prayed over and over and over again, and I still see signs.  Things seem to happen that make me want to hang on.

I have a few close Christian friends, who seem to understand why I do what I feel I need to do.

I whole heartedly admit, I may be wrong, but I am going with how I feel.

Anyways, I hurt a lot.  I know that many people have been thru a lot worse than I have, therefor I realize my problem maybe irrelavant to the rest of you.

All I am asking, if there is anyone out there who is praying for a Miracle, please consider me in your prayers, because there is a miracle brewing here, that even I can't understand.

Thank you for you
(unsung)
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 07:14:59 PM »

Praying.
unsung

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 01:01:51 AM »

I found this site late last night, Ive never been here before.  I know I only got one response, but it means the world to me.  I am grateful.

Thank you felix

(unsung)
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 01:22:56 AM »

No problem unsung. I am sure that there are others who are praying for you. I believe that DreamWeaver takes care of the prayer list here.

I don't know what your situation is but I feel that the most important thing you need to do is find out what you should do based on what God would want, not on what you feel. What we feel is not always right or good for us. For instance, if someone kills my parents my immediate feeling would be to find and kill that guy.

Read the bible and constantly pray to God. God will listen. If you don't get what you pray for then that doesnt mean that God is not listening. That may be because God does not want to give you what you asked for yet...or ever. God loves you and, like a father to a son, will only give you what's good for you. Seek out what God wants you to do. Read the bible and constantly pray to find guidance. If you "come near to God, he will come near to you" (james 4:Cool.
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 09:07:42 AM »

I have a few close Christian friends, who seem to understand why I do what I feel I need to do.

I whole heartedly admit, I may be wrong, but I am going with how I feel.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this? Could you elaborate?

Anyway, I'm praying that God's will be done!  Smiley

unsung

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »

I will elaborate only because you asked:

My relationship with Julia had been awesome.  She broke up w/ me because she felt she had to, in order to focus on work and school.  Her parents have set this into her mind throughout her life.

The way we met was coincidental, and a series of coincidences brought  us together.  It was after much prayer.

The thing I feel with her is that there are many "signs"  If you want to call it that.  coincidences that have happened, that alone, may not seem like much, but if I were to list them all, you too would probably agree.

Although our relationship was short relative to many others ive had, I had a feeling deep down about her.

I realize I sound like every other person who has been in this situation.  Perhaps I am "looking for signs."  I am trying to be open to the possibility that God doesnt want me with her.

When I said, I have christian friends who see why I feel the way I do...  Any other guy would have given up on this girl now.  its been 3 weeks broken up.  But I still get these feelings.  Normally, when we think we are crazy, we go to our friends to set us straight, put things into perspective.  Oddly, my friends seems to see what I see.

Anyways.  I am going to keep praying, and keep talking to my friends.  And I know that what needs to happen will, if not, it wasnt meant to be.

Its really scary to have "feelings" about my future with her, if in the end I was wrong.

Thank you for your prayers, even though you don't know me.  If for no other reason, it feels good to vent.

(unsung)
SeekHim78

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 11:06:14 AM »

Unsung ~
I am lifting prayers to the Lord for you. I pray God help you with your relationship and any other things that are going on in your life.

God Bless,
Faith

Jesus said, "Come onto me, all you who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest."
~ Matthew 11:28
unsung

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 01:29:49 AM »

thank you to all.  I still am not sure how its all gonna work out.  But I know it has to, one way or another.  I have faith in God.

(unsung)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the