Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:50:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Pray For Me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pray For Me  (Read 915 times)
Hurting

Trying to learn

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2004, 11:28:28 AM »

I am a lost soul and Im hurting. Hurting so much, that I need to be calm, at peace. I see arms reaching for me, But I push them away...I dont feel love, I dont need it, yet I still yearn for it.

Help me

Please
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 04:46:02 AM »

Hey. I have been praying for you and I know that others have a genuine concern for you. There is a lot of love that Jesus wants to show you. We can only show you some love but really, it is Jesus who truly loves you. Jesus loves you so much. He wants you to help you.

Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdend, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

He says, "your Father in heaven isnot willing that any of these little ones should be lost"

He says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"

He says, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted"

He says, "Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age"

God and all of us really want to help you. We are praying for you.

Please read this thread
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=5023
this will be the most important thing you have ever read. When you pray to God, just be yourself and talk to Him. He is listening to everything you say.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 04:48:42 AM by felix102 » Logged
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 06:39:36 AM »

I am a lost soul and Im hurting. Hurting so much, that I need to be calm, at peace. I see arms reaching for me, But I push them away...I dont feel love, I dont need it, yet I still yearn for it.

Help me

Please

I have been praying for you!   Smiley    God has something wonderful up his sleeve for you daughter!  

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39  nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is nowhere you can hide from His ever present Love!  Would you like to know the Lord experience a peace and joy that is indiscribable?   Its very simple and all it takes is prayer and a little tiny bit of faith!

I will be praying for you and waiting for your response.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 07:05:46 AM »

Beloved... You may FEEL lost, but God (Jesus) knows right where you are! He is waitng upon YOU... to come to Him and truly submit your life to Him. He sits in patience and anticipation of Your coming, much like the father of the prodical son did long ago. He loves you so much, and He wonders how long it will take before you decide (there's that "free will" thing again) to obey Him and come back home. See, it you who has distanced himself from God, not the other way around.

God say "seek Me and you SHALL find me. So keep praying (and so will we) and do all you know to do! Faith is key! Faith... believing without seeing!!! It's real! Believe it!

In the love of Christ,
Deke

ps: Lord, work on this today... let my brother come home soon! I ask all in Christ Jesus.... let it be done. Amen

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 02:18:43 PM »

I will be praying for you.  God loves you.  Just pray to Him.  Exspect a response.  It might not be in a way that you exspect it to be, but know that He is there listening to you.

If you want to become part of the family of Christ all you have to do is have faith and pray to Him.  Confess to God that you are a sinner.  That you can't live without Him.  That you know that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He died and rose again for our sins.  Ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God has rose Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

If you want peace and confert. Please do what I said above.  You WILL find it.  If you pray sincerely for God to come into your life and you have a small bit of faith He will enter into your life.  And the wonderful thing about it is when He does you will start to change and He will never leave you.

Once again I will be praying for you.  Please consider God's offer.  It doesn't cost you anything and it costed Him everything.  He loves us that much.

Love in Christ,
Kris

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the