Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:07:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Need prayer for finances
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need prayer for finances  (Read 854 times)
pam4him

Romans 8:28

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2004, 01:17:41 AM »

I need prayer for my finances. I have several disabilities and cannot work outside the home. I am currently helping my mother who sits for a small child, but I need better employment to help with all my medical bills and the expenses of daily living. If I could get an at-home job, I could still help my mom and bring in some much needed money. I have a very small disability pension from my insurance, but it's not enough to pay all of my medical expenses and I do not want to go on public aid!
   I do a lot of artwork and would be just thrilled to have employment that would utilize this gift God has given me! Thank you so much for your prayers-it means so much to me!
   In Christ,
   Pam

The sheep in the Shepherd's arms looks only into the face of the Shepherd and not to the wolves nearby who seek to harm him.
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 07:13:52 AM »

Lord, I come to You today praising You, lifting up Your holy name and thanking You for Your enormous and genuine goodness.

Abba... bless Pam today. Open doors for her, set her upon the path to victory. Grant her much favor with others. Cause people to marvel at the victory You are about to place in her life. Give her the faith to accept Your instructions and the strength to do all that must be done. Be her way-maker today O great and able God... living and real God. Thank Lord, for everything... in Christ Jesus, let it be done. Amen

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
hiyall

Rejoice! We're goin up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 02:31:07 AM »

Hi pam4him,

Finances!  Mine have been a wreck this past year; tumbling deep into debt; without work.  Attacks in the form of illnesses can be an additional pain; whether personal or, family or friend.  Time we put these troubles behind us!

Abba Father in Heaven above...  In the name of Jesus our Saviour, I come before You with Pam, along with all others who join us in agreement in prayer; to ask You for a major breakthrough in our financial situations and a healing in our bodies; which are covered and washed in the Blood of Jesus!  May we both be used by You to the fullness of the abilities You have blessed us with and will strengthen us with as we walk on unhindered by our faith in Christ Jesus our Lord!  Thank You and praise You for this precious gift of Your beloved Son!

May ya'll continue to be encouraged through these tough times we're facing.  In a recent sermon referencing Job the comment was made 'The deeper the valley; the higher the mountain!'    

In Christ,
hiyall C

Hebrews 11:1: "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the