Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:02:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please pray for her.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please pray for her.  (Read 847 times)
Psychonaut

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2004, 06:38:08 AM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
   If you would permit me to ask one small favor of you, that is, if you can spare the time. I wish to ask you to pray for a dear friend of mine who will soon have to undergo a biopsy for masses that were found in her liver. She is a Christian also and loves Jesus very much, I hope that this test will be benign and that everything will turn out well, but I trust God whatever his decision is because I know that everything he does is good even though we cannot understand many of his decisions at the time. I also know that we can petition him with prayer and especially the prayers of the righteous. That is why I ask if you can pray for her, her name is Shirley and she lives in the New York New Jersey area. Please ask the Lord in Jesus’ name if he can heal her and all others like her who may be suffering ailments and if that is not his will then I pray that they not suffer long and take them to Heaven to be with him, where one day we will all meet again and there we will be happy forever. I Thank You all in advance. Hopefully one day we will all meet in person in Heaven. May God Bless You All. I will pray for you also.
Jimmy
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 12:18:08 AM »

brother,

So much maturity in what you requested. Praying hard and fervently for Shirley. No matter what happens: Shirley is going to be happy, she will be comforted by the Lord and His presence, and she will completely be in the almighty hands of God and she will know that.

The prayers of a righteous man are effective. God is always open to anyone who sincerely desires to talk with Him. God wants us to bring our problems to Him. Sometimes we try to think too much with our heads when we ask God for something, but He already knows far more than what we say with our mouths; He knows what's in our hearts, our innermost beings, what we truly feel. Most of the time, we try to think of what would solve our problems and ask God specifically to give us that. And most of the time, what we think would solve our problems was actually wrong but God provided the answer anyways.  God knows exactly what we need and just asking God to help us; He will do just that. As children of God, God wants you to talk to Him whenever you are faced with any problem throughtout your life no matter how big or small it is. God loves us more than we can imagine and He wants the very best for all his children.
Brother, there is no need to ask for the favor of prayer because as children of God that is what we need to do all the time.
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 07:25:06 AM »

Lord, there is none like You. Only You, our very own living God, is worthy of my praise! I worship and honor You today, and thank You for Your goodness and attention towards my prayers.

Lord, I come to Your throne today seeking a complete healing for Shirley ( Lord, bless Jim too, as he prays with me).
I speak health, restoration and great blessings to fall upon Shirley this very hour. Let this all be done in completeness and holiness. Let Your timing for these things be swift and soon.
I declare that Shirley is the sole property of God-Jehovah Jirah. Let demons attacking Shirley quake... let them lose their power and fall away, to be cast into the lake of fire.
Let this be done NOW. I speak all this in the authority and power of the name Christ Jesus, which IS sufficient. Let it be done! Amen

Thanks Abba

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Psychonaut

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 01:46:50 PM »

Thank you so much my brothers for your, beautiful and powerful prayers, I will pray for you also for whatever your needs may be and most of all that you always remain close to Jesus no matter what situation you are in. May God bless you, and Thank You.
Your brother Jimmy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the