Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:08:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  waiting on God
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: waiting on God  (Read 2753 times)
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2004, 10:38:10 PM »

their is this guy i met at school where i go to college at were close in age and both shy. he approached me first and went out of his way for me to notice him and he asked me questions wanting to know about me like if i'm married or have a boyfriend this all happened the first semester. we did get to know a little about each other the first semester. now last semester we hardly saw each other this guy would flirt with me when i saw him by smiling and winking with his face all lit up and i usually smiled back. but if his friends or a large crowd of people this guy would get really shy and nervous and just stare at me when i was around. now a new semester has just started this week neither of us has saw one another.i would really like to get to know this guy better you know tell him i'm a christian / ask if he is a christian but i did pray to God to send me the right guy into may life and a couple weeks later this guy notice me so if God did send him to me this guy is a christian. i have observe him on campus when he does not know i'm around and is always nice and polite and considerate to others the thing i like about him is that he lets me be myself never tries to control me or even make advances towards me but does show hes interested in me and is always a gentlemen. and i hope we get to know each other more. i did tell him that my brother is a pastor which did not scare him away and one of his friends father is a minster also. but the problem is we both have different work and school schedules so we never know when we might run into each other on campus and if we do only have time to say hello/ how are ya? but this guy does manage to wink or smile at me though. i do pray about this guy and i've talked to my pastor which he said to be myself around this guy. i am myself around and i do not try to impress him you know dress nicer or wear more makeup i'm just trying to be his friend. i know that were both busy with school and this guy lives alone, his family lives in another state so he struggles like most college students work only part time so i understand if he does not have much money or clothes thats not whats important i like this guys personality the best and know more about him. really i was not looking for anyone this just happened. i just miss being able to talk to him and wish i could know him better seeing we both understand how hard college can be especially when your 30's which me and him are. also his and mine work and school schedule are different. like when i get off work he is going into work so he sleeps mid afternoon  till whenever and goes to school early morning which i do have morning and afternoon classes. me and this guy have classes at different times and different class bulidings so when we do its just in passing so all we get to say is hello but when i do this guy manages to smile and wink really big with his face all lit up. which i pray to God about this matter and give me the strength on what to do in my life cause i know college is important and i was not really looking to met anyone this just happened and i'm not wanting to rush into thing heavy just start out casual and get to know each other better.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the