Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:23:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  "Christian, what say you?"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Christian, what say you?"  (Read 1236 times)
GoingUp

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2004, 02:51:59 PM »

Many of us can't recall an election year so full of hatred for the religious right, as the hatred and venom that is spewed from the radicals that support Pro-choice, Partial Birth Abortions and Homosexuality. I certainly can't recall an election year as divided as this one appears to be.

Irrespective of what you might think of President Bush's position on terrorist and his decision to send troops to Iraq, a position by the way that I fully support, you really must ask yourself this question.

"As a confessing Christian, am I prepared to take responsibility for killing 4,000 babies a day and destroying the sanctity of marriage as defined by God Almighty, to vote for John Kerry for President?

John Kerry and John Edwards make it clear that they support Pro Choice (Abortions) and support gay civil unions and rather than take a stand one way or the other on same sex marriages, they say that states should decide about same sex marriages. Teresa Heinz Kerry has stated at a gay/lesbian conference recently that she will be "their MOM in the White House" if she becomes the First Lady.

You may ask yourself, "why would ANY Christian support such things as abortion and same sex marriages?" That's a very good question, but the fact is that 48% of voting Christians sided with the Democratic ticket and voted for Al Gore in 2000, whereas 52% voted for George Bush and the Republican ticket. Some say that the 4% difference was crucial in electing George Bush in what was a very, very tight race. That should wake you up to the fact that your Christian vote is VERY IMPORTANT in the 2004 election.

Let's talk Partial Birth Abortions just a minute. Many people do not understand or know what takes place during a partial birth abortion. Partial Birth Abortion is the logical extension of abortion on demand (infanticide on demand) made legal by means of Roe vs.. Wade. This form of abortion is only done in the final trimester of pregnancy, namely the 7th, 8th & 9th months of pregnancy. The physician induces labor, and when the baby’s head emerges from the birth canal, an incision is made at the base of the baby’s skull. A tube is inserted into this incision, and the baby’s brain is vacuumed or suctioned out of the skull, or the skull is crushed. Horrific isn't it? But this is exactly what some people advocate, including John Kerry and John Edwards.

This horrible picture described above will be done on hundreds and hundreds of babies EVERYDAY, unless YOU and I stand up right now and say NO! We do that by making our voice heard and voting for those candidates that are Pro Life and believe that abortions are just what they are, MURDER! I believe if you choose not to get involved, or not to vote, knowing the issues at hand, then as a Christian you have chose to be against God because you chose to keep silent.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:30, "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." Pretty clear isn't it? You can not be for Christ and for abortions. You can not be for Christ and for homosexual marriages. There is no double standard or fence riding with the Lord, you are either for Him or you are against Him. I didn't say that, the Lord Jesus said that.

In Matthew 25:41, Jesus Himself said that there is coming a day when He will say to the wicked, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Revelation 20:15 says, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Then John 3:36 says that the "wrath of God" abides on everyone who does not have Jesus Christ as their Savior.

My friends, the Bible states very clearly that we 'wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places' (Ephesians 6:12). This battle that we face now is a battle against the kingdom of darkness, fought through emissaries here on earth.

I challenge you here and now to stand with other Bible believing Brothers and Sisters and let your voice be heard! Talk to your Christian friends and tell them why you will vote to re-elect George Bush as President.

After 9/11, the battle cry was "God Bless America Again". Maybe, just maybe, this is the time WE should say, "America, Bless God Again!"[/b]

**If you value the life of every unborn child and the sanctity of marriage as defined by God Himself...please pass this along to your friends throughout this great county.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 03:14:17 PM »

GoingUP,

AMEN!!!!

You covered some very important topics for me, and I hope that all Christians will do more than just pray for our country to turn back to Almighty God. I would love to hear about a day devoted to national prayer in asking God to forgive us for turning our backs on HIM.

Abortion and same sex marriage are just the tip of the iceberg of sin and evil we have allowed to grow among us. For many of us, silence is the problem and something we need to ask God to forgive us for.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 04:29:47 PM »

After 9/11, the battle cry was "God Bless America Again". Maybe, just maybe, this is the time WE should say, "America, Bless God Again!"

Amen, very well put as well as the rest of your Post Goingup!  

Grace and Peace

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 04:46:29 PM »

Wow! To the point! I like!  Cheesy

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 11:33:12 PM »

Dear GoingUp,

Welcome to Christian's Unite!! Grin

Very good points!!!!!!! AMEN  Grin

Blessings,  \o/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 12:36:37 AM »

GoingUp......... Great post it cover most all my main points against Kerry. I am going to be "Looking up," if Kerry is elected.

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 05:33:04 AM »

GoingUp You Get "FOUR" Thumbs UP

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the