Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:24:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please keep us in your prayers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please keep us in your prayers!  (Read 865 times)
child_of_God_2

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2004, 10:40:32 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Christina. I am new to Christianunite. I am 28 years old, married and we have 6 children between us. I have 4 kids and he has 2, but we both claim each other's children as our own.

Now on with a little background about my situation. A little over a year ago, my husband got pulled over for a DUI (I know you are thinking - Uh Oh!!). Well, I managed to keep that from just about everyone. Well, on September 26 of last year, he got pulled over again, but was convicted on his perscription meds. Well, the day that he got pulled over was when the baby's father was supposed to get him for visitation. Needless to say, he managed to find out about the DUI since my youngest was in the car when he got pulled over. I wasn't with him when this happened. I was down in my back and had gone to the ER really early that morning and didn't even know that he left the house until I got the call saying he was in jail. Ok, back to the story...

The baby's father didn't bring him back and filed for an emergency removal as well as found out how to contact my x-hubby concerning the other 3 children of mine. What things boil down to is that both fathers worked together to take my children away from me. In the meantime, hubby came to me for help and asked me to get him into a Christian rehabilitation program called Teen Chellenge which is a year long program. He has been there since January 15 the day that he got out of jail. He is doing great there and there has been some BIG changes in him. Our love for each other has grown really strong. We both have grown really close to God, too.

Here is my problem, my oldest 3 kids are in a home where there is a lot of fighting, drinking, drugs and abuse being done to the kids. There have been several reports to the local Department of Children's Services with them not doing anything to protect the kids. I have been even told by a few from that office that it's going to take something drastic happening to one of the kids before they will remove them. I can't see how more drastic you could get than, "Daddy threw a knife at me." and a severe ear infection where my daughter was so infected inside and outside her ear up into her hair line that caused a hole in her ear drumb. I was told that she would have to lose part of her hearing before they could do anything to my x.

I am very frustrated because I get to hear from the kids what is going on down there. It is very heartbreaking to have them beg me not to make them go back to him and to have to tell them that they have to go back. That they can't live with me like they want to. I keep praying about it and keep doing God's will in my life. I thought that maybe you all could pray for my children that God will keep them safe until he can return them back to me. We go back to court on the 10th of this month. Please keep us in your prayers.

God Bless All of You,
Christina
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 07:04:02 AM »

Lord, You are our great way-maker... and I know how much You love kids. So Lord, bless and protect these children, and those who love and protect them. Let nothing stand between You and them. Let Your protection extend to their entire lives... all aspects and doings. I claim these children as sons and daughters of the Most High God, out of reach by any evil agent... in the name of Christ Jesus, in whose name I trust and pray. Amen

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
ivan

God`s servant.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 07:27:20 AM »

God,
please, help Christina`s kids,
give your favour for them, and give your comfort to Christina.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 01:01:23 AM »

Hi sister.

God is with you and your children. Praying for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the