Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:46:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286833 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  A CU Voters Poll
« previous next »
Poll
Question: So who chad will you depress on election day?
George W. Bush - 9 (81.8%)
John Kerry - 1 (9.1%)
Ralph Nader (...if he doesn't bow out at the end ) - 1 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A CU Voters Poll  (Read 1550 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2004, 04:37:20 PM »

Hey guys!  I've read alot of debate stuff about this election, and since we don't really know who everyone is, or anything like that, I figured I'd take my own poll.  A CU Voters Poll, on who y'all want to vote for this election year.  Sooooo...who's it gonna be?

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 04:44:37 PM »

Cool

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 05:12:01 PM »

Cool

Grin Cool Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 05:21:09 PM »

I don't know who Chad is either...  Cry

I don't understand this poll either.....

I am voting for Kerry... I am tired of Bush not caring for the USA enough.  I have been waiting for my Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) for more than a year now!  Mean while, I am getting worse everyday with my severe disability.

Not only do I have metal holding my chest bones together at my Sternum bone, I have metal rods in my back where the doctors removed my Sternum bone.  I want someone who cares for the People of the USA!  I have had a lawyer fighing my SSDI case ever since last year in 2003.

DreamWeaver Grin Understands what I am going through.  I have a non-operable herniated disk in the upper part of my neck, and arthritis in my entire rib cage and body.  I am tried of suffering pain since my Birth January 7th, 1960. I ask God to help me more than anyone can guess.

Written by, Lonley, Depressed, hurting, sad, crying in Oregon!

KristiAnn
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 09:49:01 AM by KristiAnn » Logged

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 09:06:37 AM »

I don't know who Chad is either...  Cry

I don't understand this poll either.....

I am voting for Kerry... I am tired of Bush not caring for the USA enough.  I have been waiting for my Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) for more than a year now!  Mean while, I am getting worse everyday with my severe disability.

Not only do I have metal holding my chest bones together at my Sternum bone, I al have metal rods in my back where the doctors removed my Sternum bone.  I want someone who cares for the People of the USA!  I have had a lwayer fighing my SSDI case ever since last year in 2003.

DreamWeaver Grin Understands what I am going through.  I have a non-operabled herniated disk in the upper part of my neck, and arthritis in my entire rib cage and body.  I am tried of suffering pain since my Birth January 7th, 1960. I ask God to help me more than anyone can guess.

Written by, Lonley, Depressed, hurting, sad, crying in Oregon!

KristiAnn

A "chad" is a ballot tab, for lack of a better word, that details which candidate you've voted for in districts where you vote by hand.  I.E. the whole Florida issue in the past election...

As for voting for Kerry...WHAT ARE YOU THINKIN'Huh?!!![/b]   Grin  Don't be angry.  I jest.

Music4Him

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 12:45:58 PM »

Hey guys!  I've read alot of debate stuff about this election, and since we don't really know who everyone is, or anything like that, I figured I'd take my own poll.  A CU Voters Poll, on who y'all want to vote for this election year.  Sooooo...who's it gonna be?

Hi!  For me,  I'm voting for Bush.  I'd rather have a President who is not ashamed of Jesus Christ, and who is getting on his knees and praying for this country.  I know he's a good man, and I think he's been a great President so far.

Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it. Hebrews 11:1
   The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 02:30:44 PM »

I'm voting for Bush

Hmmm   very interesting!!

John Kerry on Defense --

I hadn't seen this list printed until today. (So... send it to as many voters as you can!)

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
He voted to Kill the B-1
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
He voted to Kill the FA-18
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the F 117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops. With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs. He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%. But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?

John Kerry actually did each of these things. His voting record on these issues can be easily verified by checking the congressional voting record which list all votes on all issues brought forth. No one can deny his or
her voting record as it is a matter of public record. I was horrified that this person believes that he should be allowed to be President of this Nation. If you feel differently on the subject don't pass this on, otherwise, please pass it on to every voter you know. It's that
important.

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the