Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:08:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  "THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH"  (Read 2084 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2004, 04:18:31 AM »

"THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH"

Two Thousand Years ago a certain Man, innocent of all wrongdoing, was taken into custody by the authorities, given a trial in which He was charged of crimes He had not committed, and even when "no fault" could
be found in Him, He was condemned to the cruelest death that man could invent.

Now it should not be supposed that simply because these Two Thousand Years have passed that this terrible miscarriage of justice will not be avenged in the Highest Court! Nor should it be supposed that everyone who has had a part in this travesty will escape the judgment of this Court!

You may think you know nothing, at all,about this event. But you are still guilty of His blood, and it behooves you, now, to cry unto Him, "the Judge of all the earth", for mercy and grace, in, what cannot be otherwise, your impending and eternal doom!

His name is Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, who, in the greatest of love and grace, paid our debt of sin, Himself, on the Cross of Calvary.

Though He was crucified at the hands of wicked men, Jews and Gentiles are guilty of His death. But more, it was your sins, your lifestyle, that nailed Him to the Cross, so you are not innocent in this matter, but guilty as charged. Yet because He not only was inno-cent of all wrongdoing, but righteous in all that He did, the grave could not hold Him. Death had no claim upon Him. Consequently, by His own Almighty power He arose from the dead; and alive forever more, He is seeking for all those who had a part in His crucifixion.

Now it seems to me that the wisest thing that any man could do under such circumstances is to plead for mercy from this Court of Justice. Because this Man, whom you have crucified (your sins also nailed Him to the cross), is alive, and He is coming again to take vengeance upon all mankind.

Jesus Christ is The Judge of All the Earth!

By Russell S. Miller

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
ravenloche

I am a messianic christian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 05:39:02 AM »

Now it seems to me that the wisest thing that any man could do under such circumstances is to plead for mercy from this Court of Justice. Because this Man, whom you have crucified (your sins also nailed Him to the cross), is alive, and He is coming again to take vengeance upon all mankind.

Jesus is indeed going to return to earth, and he is indeed going to sit upon the throne and reign and rule all the earth.
However you need to "study to shew thyself approved unto
G-d a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly
dividing the word of truth"

The Adonai(lord) that I serve will no come to seek VENGEANCE
upon all mankind. What do you think this is the dark ages?
Do you think that people are so foolish that they do not read
the word of G-d? Do you think by your much ranting and
raviing you can hold people in fear?

Get a clue, and then get a life!!!!!!

G-d is a just G-d, and because of that we all deserve to die.
He is also a merciful G-d, and because of that he sent his
son Jesus to pay the price for our sin, so that we could be
restored into fellowship with Him!!!
It is not the desire of G-d that any should perish, but that all
should come to repentance. Does this sound like a vengeful
G-d?
rom 8:1 There is therefore no condemnation to those who are
in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the
spirit.  Does this sound like a vengeful G-d?
Gal 5:1 Standfast therefore in the liberty, wherewith Christ
hath made us free....  Does this sound like vengeance?
In the book of revelation around ch. 18 it says:
"and he shall be our G-d and we shall be his people, and he
shall wipe the tears from our eyes and there will be no more
sadness,and no more sorrow"  Vengeance? I think not!

John 3:17 tells us : for he sent not his son into the world to
condemn the world, but that the world through him might be
saved

I am eternally gratefull that the judge that I will stand before
is filled with mercy, and has taught me to judge with the
same mercy.  You should meet him someday!!!!!!

ravenloche

if not you, who? if not now, when?
if not here, where? if it is to be it is up to me!
John 3:17 for he came not into the world to condemn the world, but that the world thru him might be saved! Rom 8:1 there is therefore no con-
demnation to those who are in
christ Jesus...
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 05:42:55 AM »

ravenloche, another TWO THUMBS DOWN

Your on a roll Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
ravenloche

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 05:46:56 AM »

Your on a roll Smiley

<Smiley))><
eventually you have to run out of thumbs-until then I will
continue to present the true gospel when I encounter your
falacies

John 3:17 for he came not into the world to condemn the world, but that the world thru him might be saved! Rom 8:1 there is therefore no con-
christ Jesus...
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 06:01:33 AM »

Your on a roll Smiley

<Smiley))><
eventually you have to run out of thumbs-until then I will
continue to present the true gospel when I encounter your
falacies

I turned the Lamp on for you ravenloche

Ephesians 2:8-10. 'For by grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works least anyone should boast'.

Romans.5:8. 'God demonstrated His own love to us in this way, while we were still sinners Christ died for us.
Romans.10:9. That if you will confess with your mouth Jesus Christ as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. Salvation is accepting by faith that Jesus Christ died for you-your sin-and took the full penalty and judgement for it, so that through His sacrifice, God can declare you righteous, and make you a child of God and a member of the Body of Christ.
This is only the beginning of Gods work.

Romans 8:31&32. 'If God be for us who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things.'

Philippians.2:13. 'For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for his good pleasure.' What a lot of Christians forget is that it is God who saved us. It is God who keeps us and it is God who is working in us to make us more like Christ. We must also distinguish between how God sees us IN CHRIST, perfect and righteous [our standing before God] and our daily walk in all it's failings and shortcomings. [our state before God ] The first is perfect and never fails for it is based on God and His promises. The last rises and falls according to our obedience to His Word and whether we live for Christ and walk in the Spirit.

Salvation from the penalty of sin and life in Christ is a present possession secured for eternity.

I am praying for you ravenloche

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
ravenloche

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 08:21:43 AM »

Brother Love

<Smiley))><

keep doing so---you obviously need the practice

christ Jesus...
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 04:03:57 AM »

Brother Love

<Smiley))><

keep doing so---you obviously need the practice

Another Thumbs down raven Cry

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
ravenloche

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 11:31:21 AM »

Another Thumbs down raven

I think I set a new record  5 thumbs down in 15 min!
I'm trying to catch up to you Evangelist!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

christ Jesus...
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 11:51:45 AM »

Revelation 16:1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth." 2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.
3 The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.
4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5 Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:
   "You are just in these judgments,
       you who are and who were, the Holy One,
       because you have so judged;
    6 for they have shed the blood of your saints and prophets,
       and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve." 7 And I heard the altar respond:
   "Yes, Lord God Almighty,
       true and just are your judgments."
8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. 10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
12The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!" 18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the