Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  If you vote please read this
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you vote please read this  (Read 4213 times)
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 04:36:02 PM »

One in four! Wow the Dems are really in the minority in that foundation huh? Thank you very much for helping me prove that this site is not pro dem. You did a great job in that. God Bless ya.

You're welcome. I'll also help you with math. Two in four. One plus one equals two. The reference was to two different individuals out of the four. That makes 50%.

Also please don't assign actions to me I didn't do.

You assign them yourself. See below.

What I simply have done is encourage people to search for the truth. Because you will not find the truth on FOX, CNN, MSNBC or the zillions of partisan websites on both sides out there.

I'll agree. The only truth that can be found is in God's Word...certainly not in anything man-made.....or man-touted.

If you read the information on that genuinely bi-partisan site which you have effectively proved, and you allow truth and honesty to guide your hand come Election Day instead of your hand being guided by convictions and mendacity, then I feel I have done the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing more.

Nice attempt at generalized character assassination. Let's see: (1)if one votes for Bush, then one is not led by truth and honesty. (2) convictions should play no part in voting. (3)those who vote conviction are liars (mendacious).

And you think that is doing the work of Jesus Christ?

Pugnacious I may be, but mendacious I am not...and I will always vote the conviction of the Word of God.

I am doing the Lord's work and trying to save those decieved by the Great Decievers of today's GOP.

Maybe you would do better to do the Lord's REAL work and try to save all those deceived by THE great deceiver, satan.

Frankly my political hope is that Bush falls from his false grace before election day and John McCain takes his rightful place and becomes the president of our country.

Ahhhhhhh.....the water's are a little less murky, now.

McCain would have been president if Karl Rove didn't lie during the 2000 primaries about McCain. Rove had campaigners lie to voters telling them McCain was Pro choice (he is not) and telling them he fathered a black child out of wedlock (he didn't, but he did adopted a girl of mixed race in order to save her life).
Bush endorsed these lies and so to me is a deciever of decievers. 

Proof? Or specious and egregious allegation?

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
RichardElchrist

God Bless us Everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 05:02:15 PM »

One in four! Wow the Dems are really in the minority in that foundation huh? Thank you very much for helping me prove that this site is not pro dem. You did a great job in that. God Bless ya.

You're welcome. I'll also help you with math. Two in four. One plus one equals two. The reference was to two different individuals out of the four. That makes 50%.

Also please don't assign actions to me I didn't do.

You assign them yourself. See below.

What I simply have done is encourage people to search for the truth. Because you will not find the truth on FOX, CNN, MSNBC or the zillions of partisan websites on both sides out there.

I'll agree. The only truth that can be found is in God's Word...certainly not in anything man-made.....or man-touted.

If you read the information on that genuinely bi-partisan site which you have effectively proved, and you allow truth and honesty to guide your hand come Election Day instead of your hand being guided by convictions and mendacity, then I feel I have done the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing more.

Nice attempt at generalized character assassination. Let's see: (1)if one votes for Bush, then one is not led by truth and honesty. (2) convictions should play no part in voting. (3)those who vote conviction are liars (mendacious).

And you think that is doing the work of Jesus Christ?

Pugnacious I may be, but mendacious I am not...and I will always vote the conviction of the Word of God.

I am doing the Lord's work and trying to save those decieved by the Great Decievers of today's GOP.

Maybe you would do better to do the Lord's REAL work and try to save all those deceived by THE great deceiver, satan.

Frankly my political hope is that Bush falls from his false grace before election day and John McCain takes his rightful place and becomes the president of our country.

Ahhhhhhh.....the water's are a little less murky, now.

McCain would have been president if Karl Rove didn't lie during the 2000 primaries about McCain. Rove had campaigners lie to voters telling them McCain was Pro choice (he is not) and telling them he fathered a black child out of wedlock (he didn't, but he did adopted a girl of mixed race in order to save her life).

You wrote:

My answer: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING!!!

It is Proof. For specious and egregious allegations are the work of the Great Decievers. That is whom I have been chosen to fight in God's Light and Name. Here's the proof, may it set you free:

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Push_poll

http://www.webdelsol.com/The_Potomac/politics-rove.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/02/14/politics/main160398.shtml

http://slate.msn.com/id/74943/#ContinueArticle

'Convictions are greater enemies of truths then lies'
Saying 'my country right or wrong' is like saying 'my mother drunk or sober'
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 05:05:59 PM »

Do me a favor here, would ya RE?  Tell me about your being chosen to fight in God's light and name please.

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
RichardElchrist

God Bless us Everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004, 05:14:29 PM »

Do me a favor here, would ya RE?  Tell me about your being chosen to fight in God's light and name please.

The answer to this is to long a story for a forum. And some I simply cannot tell. At least not of all it can be told in words. That has more to do with my promise then anything else I suppose.
But if you pare down your question and ask me something more specific I will do my best to answer you.
If you are baiting my I will soon find out I suppose.
But right now you seem sincere and that I welcome hungrily- it's cold where I am as I think you may know.

'Convictions are greater enemies of truths then lies'
Saying 'my country right or wrong' is like saying 'my mother drunk or sober'
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2004, 02:17:16 AM »

Non-partism huh? Doing some research I have found out that;
disinfopedia is political movated by the Democrats.

msn is owned by Bill Gates who is a Democrat since he couldn't get his tax breaks he wanted back in 2000.

cbs who is owned by Viacom has a known history of democratic support.

webdelsol, is also political movated by the Green Party.

So much for non-partism, I hate to tell you but RE, it looks like you are being decieved. All the links are by parties that discredit Bush. I could do the same thing but, I wouldn't lower myself to your level.

His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2004, 02:23:47 AM »

DW- I see you've been doing your homework.
Excellent job!

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2004, 02:25:21 AM »

DW- I see you've been doing your homework.
Excellent job!

It took a while to find everything but........... I got the story from the net. Thanks H_S

His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 02:31:54 AM »

No I certainly am not. That is why I am a man without a party.

Would that be the same as being lukewarm?  Wink

Honestly, I do not look to Bush for Christian guidance. However, his actions are far more Christ-like than those of Kerry.

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2004, 06:18:14 AM »

RichardElchrist,

You already have your stuff in two threads. That's all, no more. Since you started a second thread with the same stuff, I'll post something similar here that I did in the other thread.

You are doing so poorly in your campaign for Kerry that the Bush campaign should have you on the payroll. President Bush will send you a thank you note when the election is over.

I've got some swamp land in Florida I want to tell you about.   Cheesy

ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 08:05:29 AM »

Matthew 28:18.  "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
 19.  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 20.  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Democrats and Republicans have made abortion law. It has become a lawful choice for American women.
Since it has become a thing of choice and if the wrong choice is being made perhaps the silence of Christ's people are to blame for all the murder of the unborn, not the lawmakers.

Go ye therefore.........Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you

Perhaps we are failing as Christians to win folks to Christ. To observe that one does not kill babies in the womb. That one does not have sex outside the marriage union that produces unwanted children. That one should maintain control of body functions and not give in to basic urges. That one should exercise common sense and stop to realize the responsibility of a sexual union. That it can produce human life. And are the two in union in a place in life to be resonsible for that new life.

Winning people to God through Christ should create the right choices and law or no law of man, God's will be done.
Perhaps all this has been put in place by God to light a fire under us to get up and go.

Ollie

Support your local Christian.
Jesusinme

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2004, 05:30:13 PM »

heres a fun game Grin

http://kerrycore.com/ad_flipflight_game.htm
Rock

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2004, 09:38:22 PM »

I see many people letting the $ do the voting for them and I don't like for $ to be taken out of my pocket either. Can you name one president that has not lied about raising taxes?   Kerry is for SAME SEX MARRIAGE. Kerry is for GAY RIGHTS. Kerry is for THE GAY PREACHER. I will not vote for any one Dem. or Rep. that has those standards. So I must vote for Bush. I only know of one that is perfect but we must try.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the