Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:56:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  mayday, mayday
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: mayday, mayday  (Read 886 times)
bravo1zero

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2004, 11:39:10 PM »

I am a 35 year old married Law Enf. Officer (K-9). I am struggling with my faith, and relationship with the Lord. I was saved sometime ago, and have fallen back. I really need good fellowship, which is hard to find in my career, and line of work, but also here in CAnada, where faith is a little more quieted.
 The main problem is the enemy has a severe grip on my and casting doubts.

Please help

fellowship_iap@yahoo.com
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 06:53:50 AM »

God, this brother is crying out to You. Bless him today. Bring him into the fire of faith. Empower and revitalize him. Let no evil thing befall him or any of his loved ones. Bring him Christian friends and a good powerfull Christ-based church family to comfort and aid him. I ask all this in the name of Jesus and under His authority. Thanks Abba.

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 01:14:10 PM »

God, this brother is crying out to You. Bless him today.

Jesus said, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN AND YET HAVE BELIEVED." john 20:29

Jesus said this to doubting Thomas; so don't let the doubts from Satan bring you down. And no matter how far you have fallen back, Jesus's love is still there to save you:

Romans 8:39
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Although it seems like where you are now it's hard for you to find faith and God in your life, God put you in your location and gave you your career for a very specific purpose brother. For

he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would SEEK HIM and perhaps REACH OUT FOR HIM and FIND HIM, though he IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US.
Acts 17:26-27

God is not far from you.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 12:57:56 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Bravo1zero,

From (Sierra34 - Retired)

Brother, I was very fortunate to serve 25 years in a department nearly all Christians. Nearly all of the shifts started each day with prayer and reading a portion from the Holy Bible. It was also normal to have prayer before going on dangerous assignments. We were required to allow those to leave who did not wish to participate. I can't imagine police work without Jesus. Nearly all of us carried Bibles in our cars, and they were used often. We were told to always ask the people in need if they would allow us to read a portion of Scripture or have prayer with them. I can't remember a single time that anyone said no. I'm absolutely positive that God solved some extremely dangerous situations, many were calmed, and many received some peace in a time of grief.

Maybe there are others on your force that feel the same way you do. You might not even know about them, especially if your department is very large. You could start an off-duty Christian Officers Association in your area if your department does not allow on-duty Christian activities (i.e. prayer, Bible reading). You might also be surprised if you asked to pray before going on a particularly dangerous assignment. Even if the answer was "No", it just might open the door for another officer to approach you later. They might not allow you to pray publicly, but they can't stop you from praying privately or on the way to the mission.

Brother, you do need to find a church for much of the support and encouragement you need. It would be wonderful if you could help other officers come to Christ. Even if you are the sole Christian on the department, you can and should know that Jesus is with you on everything that you do.

Dear Heavenly Father, give our brother courage to follow his convictions. We ask that you give him guidance and wisdom to find or start the fellowship he is hungry for. Jesus, we ask that you provide a Light for his path and show him the way that would be most pleasing to you. Jesus, we ask for encouragement to yield completely to YOU and enjoy the peace YOU have for each of Your children. Lord, we ask that you help our brother serve you in his work and bring him home safely each night to his family. We ask these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.  Amen

Love In Christ,
Tom

jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 07:05:35 AM »

Dear Heavenly Father, give our brother courage to follow his convictions. We ask that you give him guidance and wisdom to find or start the fellowship he is hungry for. Jesus, we ask that you provide a Light for his path and show him the way that would be most pleasing to you. Jesus, we ask for encouragement to yield completely to YOU and enjoy the peace YOU have for each of Your children. Lord, we ask that you help our brother serve you in his work and bring him home safely each night to his family. We ask these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.  Amen

Standing in agreement!!!

in Christ,
Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 08:38:24 AM »

I am Praying for you  bravo1zero!  

Blessings,  \o/

KristiAnn

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the