Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:10:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please Pray for pain to go away...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Pray for pain to go away...  (Read 5290 times)
12stone

I'm a Christian!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2004, 04:18:29 PM »

I'm a disabled Vet,  with severe pain in my lower back Cry I'm in the process of moving shortly. To say the least this is causing many problems. My back problems come and go, this is not the time for it to be in pain mode.

All prayers welcome thank you in advance.

12stone Cry

My foundation is strong with the Lord. There is nothing we can't do together.
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 08:26:54 PM »

Bless this brother Lord. Bring relief and healing according to faith and Your will... in Jesus' name, amen

Deke

Semper Fi
« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 08:27:21 PM by jive4005 » Logged

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 03:44:15 PM »

I'm a disabled Vet,  with severe pain in my lower back Cry I'm in the process of moving shortly. To say the least this is causing many problems. My back problems come and go, this is not the time for it to be in pain mode.

All prayers welcome thank you in advance.

12stone Cry

Hello and Welcome 12stone!!

Praying for you...

I know pain, I take Vicodin Everyday. I am severly disabled from Birth.

I know pain is hard to understand, even when I cry Cry  out on the floor to God asking Him to please forgive me of my wrong doings and sins, and please make the pain stop, while I am crying still  Cry  He sends His angels to help me through my pain.

Here's just a tad bit of "My Story" from Kristi Ann's Haven in the Disabilities Forum...

Hiya Everyone!!           January 31, 2004      

"My Story"

I was born in California in 1960 north from San Francisco. This is my story below.

Doctors discovered my birth defect Pectus Excavatum right after I was born. I don't remember the doctors or the hospitals I was taken too. I know my mother told me I was taken to Shriners Hospital and others before I could remember anything.  My mother and father moved from Northern, California in 1964 to Southern, California. My daddy took a higher paying job and their were better prospective hospitals in Southern, California in 1964.  I had to wear a  special T brace from age 2 to five, I also had to do special exercises rocking back and forth while holding my ankles with my hands while on my chest. I wasn't allowed to ride a bicycle at all until 1968 or 1969.  Wonderful doctors at Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation treated me so nice and gentle. Well, 1965 came around, many x-rays, more than I care to remember, brrrrrrr, it was cold in there. My one wonderful, loving doctor, Dr. Bruer operated on me in 1965 at the Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital . My center Sternum Bone was Fused to my Back Bone when I was born. I missed a lot of school in  Kindergarten. I remember to this day 39 years ago today, nurses rolling me into a big room, I asked my doctor what the big light was for, he said "It will make you go to sleep sweetie". I don't remember the surgery to well, thank goodness! What I do remember is me laying in my hospital bed looking down at myself laying there with all this machines hooked up to me, and my mother and father crying. I now know what I was seeing. My mother told me much later in my life the hospital kept me unconscious for three or four days after my surgery. So, I must have left my body and watched them and myself. It's no wonder I believe in God (Daddy) from then on!  I spent a long arduous road healing in 1965. I don't remember how long I was in the hospital; I do know it was a long time though.  My pin came out of my chest in 1966 or 1967, I got an ambulance ride to the hospital, kewl, and I didn't feel any pain. I truly thought my mother poured ketchup on me. The pin had threads on it so it would work its way out all by itself. My mother still has my baby book with the pin and my wrist band in it to this day! Anyhow, I was put to sleep again so Dr. Bruer could remove my pin. This pin was inserted into my chest bones to help keep them steady from clasping back in again. I had to wear a special made brace from 1965 to 1968 around my chest area. After I seen my doctor again in 1968, he gave me the go ahead so I could have a bicycle now. I was elated, and so happy I could have a bicycle now!! I got to pick the any bicycle I wanted at the Schwinn dealer; it was a happy day for me!!! As I was growing up, I had pains in my chest bones. The doctors said it's because I was growing.  

In 1995 I contracted pneumonia and had x-rays done on my chest again. The doctor told me after I got better; he wanted to show me something I had no idea what it was either. After I got well, the doctor showed me my x-rays and explained I had wires in my center sternum bones. As I looked at them and showed him my birth defect he then knew why the wires were there for. I had no idea, not even my mother knew I had stainless steel wires holding my chest bones together still. I was shocked myself to know I had those wires within me still. My doctor explained to me they were probably put there to hold my chest together while I was healing. Plus he told me they are deeply imbedded with in my sternum bones that it's impossible to remove them. I am happy now I'm alive to this day I thank God for helping me through my life. I wrote this poem for my personal feelings and my birth defect below.

My Heart Poem

Be careful with my heart,
I gave it to you for safe keeping,
It's a very fragile and weak heart that gets hurt real easy,
Why is this too be,
My heart was a nice heart,
Ask my doctors who moved my heart and lungs around,
God only knows why my heart hurts all so bad,
Trusting, Believing, and safe satisfaction that someone will take care of it,
My heart believes in Love and Security,
Caring of others to no end,
Why is my heart so low and sad,
It will heal in time,
With ever-loving tender kindness,
Please be kind to my Heart,
It Loves you too no end.

Copyright ©
March 11th, 2001
KristiAnn

Update 2004; Sad news now. I have arthritis in my rib cage, and have to take special medications to help control my pain. I believe everything happens for a purpose in our lives. I am awaiting Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) from the Social Security Administration (SSA). I am disabled due my pain and a non operable herniated disk in my neck. I have a lawyer fighting my case with the (SSA) because; the (SSA) turned me down twice so far. My attorney is fighting my case on contingency, thus meaning I don't pay him anything unless I win my case. I have faith in God and believe He will help me through this. My Past was taken care of, so my future will be as well.  . " Remember, everything will be okay"

Blessings Everyone!  \o/

Love

KristiAnn
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 03:46:58 PM by KristiAnn » Logged

iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 09:22:07 PM »

Hey 12 Stone!

Moving-ugh.  I'll be doing that in a month or so.

I'm praying you'll have help with your move so you won't have to move a lick!  But, I'll pray for your back too.  I know it's tough.  My husband always had back problems.  

Sorry you have these problems.   Angry

God Bless.

In Christ, iconHis  Grin

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 09:23:05 PM »

Hey 12 Stone!

Moving-ugh.  I'll be doing that in a month or so.

I'm praying you'll have help with your move so you won't have to move a lick!  But, I'll pray for your back too.  I know it's tough.  My husband always had back problems.  

Sorry you have these problems.   Angry

God Bless.

In Christ, iconHis  Grin

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
Xtreme

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 12:22:10 AM »

Greetings Friends!
      12stone, Kristi, I pray this day that through your faith in Christ Jesus, you both shall be healed. May your prayer be as the woman that suffered of bleeding for twelve years in Matthew 9:21 "She said to herself, 'If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.'" May God bless you both, and may His glory be shine in your lives. Be blessed, and be loved.

Praise, and Glory, and Honor Be Unto The Father, and His Son Jesus!
Xtreme
12stone

I'm a Christian!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 12:39:02 PM »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, prayers & concern.
God Bless you all.

12 Stone

My foundation is strong with the Lord. There is nothing we can't do together.
Aiki Storm

I'm anything but a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 08:19:30 PM »

Father, I come together with all the others in Jesus name asking for the healing of this individual.  May it be done according to your will Father.  In Jesus name we ask this.  Amen.

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 11:23:11 AM »

Back pains and moving. Yeah, it can get very annoying when something wrong is getting in the way of you doing something. I'll be praying for your move and your pain.
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 11:21:37 AM »

Praying for you 12Stone, physical pain can really work against us in many ways. I pray for your physical pain to abate and for the emotional burden of dealing with that pain to subside.  May God lift you up and carrying you above the pain and frustration and may your move be safe and a step up in your life.  God Bless.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the