Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:08:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Danny's problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Danny's problem  (Read 2220 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2004, 05:08:20 AM »

Danny's problem

Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in . It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter, and she was clean. Then I realized that Danny had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him if he needed to go, and he said "No." I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me." Then I said, "Danny, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, "Danny, did you have an accident?" This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread his cheeks and yelled. "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!" While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing! He calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An old couple made me feel better by thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 12:18:52 AM »

Danny's problem

Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in . It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter, and she was clean. Then I realized that Danny had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him if he needed to go, and he said "No." I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me." Then I said, "Danny, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, "Danny, did you have an accident?" This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread his cheeks and yelled. "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!" While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing! He calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An old couple made me feel better by thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!

Grin  Don't ya just love it when kids do this kind of stuff to you in public?  Being a good auntie I once took six of my nieces and nephews to a matinee movie.  So that I could keep an eye on all of them I sat down in the middle of the row of seats and put three kids on either side of me.  Just as the movie ended and the lights came up in the theater, one of my darling nephews let out the world's loudest and longest intentional burp....immediately all the kids stood up and looked right at me to see if I was going to nail the perpetrator of this little prank.  Of course everyone around us also looked straight at me because the kids were...I was so embarrassed that I probably looked guilty of the crime!  Embarrassed

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 05:36:27 AM »

Danny's problem

Grin  Don't ya just love it when kids do this kind of stuff to you in public?  Being a good auntie I once took six of my nieces and nephews to a matinee movie.  So that I could keep an eye on all of them I sat down in the middle of the row of seats and put three kids on either side of me.  Just as the movie ended and the lights came up in the theater, one of my darling nephews let out the world's loudest and longest intentional burp....immediately all the kids stood up and looked right at me to see if I was going to nail the perpetrator of this little prank.  Of course everyone around us also looked straight at me because the kids were...I was so embarrassed that I probably looked guilty of the crime!  Embarrassed

Grin

<Smiley))><
Music4Him

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 10:39:20 PM »

HAHAHA!  Kids, Gotta love em Wink Just think though, these are the times you can look back on and truly laugh at!

Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it. Hebrews 11:1
   The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 06:06:55 AM »

HAHAHA!  Kids, Gotta love em Wink Just think though, these are the times you can look back on and truly laugh at!

Grin

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 10:53:26 AM »

ROFL Brother Love, Grin

WOW, you must been a little embrassed *tee hee*.  Your three year old showed you up!!

Blessings,  \o/

KristiAnn

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 10:47:56 PM »

Kids say the best things sometimes. Grin  That is great Brother Love. 2 thumbs up. Grin

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 06:50:06 AM »

Kids say the best things sometimes. Grin  That is great Brother Love. 2 thumbs up. Grin

Grin

Only "TWO" Thumbs Grin

<Smiley))><
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 12:22:54 AM »

Grin

Only "TWO" Thumbs Grin

I guess you could use your toes as well to count with.  Please just don't let your kids see you do this!! Grin

Blessings,  \o/

MsGuidedAngel
AKA
KristiAnn

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2004, 06:11:40 AM »

Grin

Only "TWO" Thumbs Grin

I guess you could use your toes as well to count with.  Please just don't let your kids see you do this!! Grin

Blessings,  \o/

MsGuidedAngel
AKA
KristiAnn

Grin

<Smiley))><
No Gray Areas

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2004, 06:04:45 AM »

Out of the mouths of babes Grin Grin Grin

Suz

Suz

No Gray Areas
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2004, 06:30:40 AM »

Out of the mouths of babes Grin Grin Grin

Suz

Grin

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the