Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:38:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I give up...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I give up...  (Read 1607 times)
AAAAmember

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2004, 04:03:41 PM »

...I surrender.

You guys may have thought that the debate in the "correct vs. incorrect information" thread was a big joke, but I really spent a lot of time thinking about the information in there and just all of the facts that were staring me in the face.  And I've concluded that...I've been deceiving myself all along.  Jesus is right here, right in front of me.

Part of me sees this as an end to my sarcasm and rebellion, and part of me sees this as the start of my new life, my second birth.  The more I say it out loud, the more I keep smiling.

I want to accept Christ into my heart!!!!

How do I do this?

~with much humility,
~AAAA
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 04:41:07 PM »

Why do I feel like Barnabas?  Oh well...

1.  Admit to God that you are a sinner.
           - Romans 3:10,23
2.  Admit to God that your sin earns you death.
           - Romans 6:23
3.  Admit to God that Jesus did die for your sin, was buried,    and rose again on the third day, and that He now lives and offers you this gift of life.
           -  Romans 5:8, John 3:16
4.  Ask God to forgive you of your sin.
           -  1 John 1:9
5.  Accept His gift of payment for your sin.
           -  Romans 10:9-13, Ephesians 2:8-9

Did you do this?  I'm praying that you do... Smiley
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 04:41:58 PM by Allinall » Logged

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 10:48:09 PM »

AAAA! AAAA! AAAA! AAAA!
...I surrender.
No more wonderful words have ever been spoken in Heaven or on earth!

Praise the Lord! If you need help/advice/personal fellowship - anything - please I.M. me!!!!! (Or anyone else on C-Unite!)

You know - when a soul is saved there is "rejoicing" in heaven beyond your wildest dreams!  The "hosts of heaven", (in my estimation, a number about 100X more than humans on earth), NOW ALL know your name!

We all love you - no more now than before - but now we can really fellowship with you!!!!

Lord Jesus - praise You for AAAA's salvation! AMEN!

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 02:39:06 AM »

JudgeNot, Brothers, and Sisters,

It gives me great sadness to ruin the joy about AAAAmember. The message above from AAAAmember was written within minutes of a group being banned (i.e. AAAAmember, Nick, Nimble, and Firecat89). Another person probably with them, Neo, deleted his own account shortly before.

I hope and pray that the message from AAAAmember is true, but there is reason to believe that it wasn't. I tried to email AAAAmember, and my message was returned as a non-existent account. This Christians Unite account was obtained when email verification was not done, so the only scrap of accurate information we have is an Internet IP number. Many of the CU members with older accounts will remember AAAAmember from the start of his or her membership. All we really know is the picture this person portrayed to us. He or she was supposed to be firm atheist getting ready to go to college. He or she rattled the Christians' cages on a regular basis, but we survived together.

He or she is now supposed to be 19 and has finished the first year of college. The change was dramatic and shocking. He or she was now a militant atheist here to attack with vengeance. The others banned appeared to be with her, but that may or may not be true. The timing, methods, and subject matters were close. Many messages were deleted, and all of the group got warnings.

One part of me wants to believe the message might have been true, and the other part thinks it was a final jab, knowing that banning was eminent. Neo knew the same thing and deleted his own account some time before. So, I tried AAAAmember's email and found a bogus account.

This will be upsetting to many, and it certainly was to me. Some of you may be upset with me and my recommendation to ADMIN to ban this group. I hope not, and I don't know what else to tell you at this time.

Love In Christ,
Tom

iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 03:03:30 AM »

You know what BEP, I'm not upset with you doing that.  We, as christians know that God is more powerful, the Word of God does not go out void, and you have a job to do.  

Whatever was written was meant to be, if one realizes that God does guide his children.  Whatever was read of that what was written will be used some way or another, and let's just hope for the salvation and pray for the whole matter to glorify God.

In Christ, iconHis

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 03:24:13 AM »

BEP, you may feel bad because you had to ban the trolls don't, you have a job to do. Banning some people from this forum, is not a glorious job but............ sometimes it has to be done.
I will pray for God to lighten your heart on the matter bep.
I know that you have to do what is best for the forum, though sometimes it tears a hole in you. Don't let it get you down.
Reading alot of the posts that I did, you were more then fair in banning the group.
I do pray that 4A did want to turn her life around, and if she has I wish her all the happiness of Gods glory.
BEP please read this,
Matt. 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you that labor, and are burdened, and I will refresh you. Take up My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. For My yoke is sweet and My burden light.
Christ, Who once carried the heavy cross up the rugged hill of Calvary, now helps the child to carry his own small cross on the path leading to eternal life. which is all of us blackeyedpeas. Each of us have a burden to carry but, the Lord won't give us more then we can handle.

Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 08:46:53 AM »

Some of you may be upset with me and my recommendation to ADMIN to ban this group. I hope not, and I don't know what else to tell you at this time.

I don't think anybody likes to see people banned, but when you join a forum or chatroom you follow the rules.

You have a tough job, BEP and I'm sure nobody would want to be in your shoes. What we need to do is support you in that, not argue with you.

Gracey

†† Guided by God ††
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 09:06:45 AM »

Aaaaah, schmah.  Who's in control?  BEP?  Admin?  Or God?  If AAAA was serious then God will save her.  If she is looking, she will find Him.  I do pray that she was serious, and that she just had unfortunate bad timing.  There are consequences to what we do.  We just don't always get to see how those consequences turn out for others.

She's in my prayers.

We still love ya Tom.  Even though you are a mean ogre of a moderator who bans people for not following the rules.   Grin  But hey!  Whatd'ya expect from a retired cop?   Cheesy  

God bless Brother.   Smiley  You're in my prayers too...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 12:27:18 AM »

Having been a moderator on 2 Christian sites in the past, I can honestly say that it is not as easy as it looks. bep makes it look easy because his heart is in the right place and he cares about the members here.  

The hardest link to click on is the one that says "ban/lock user account." Other than outright trouble makers, I can not think of a time when I saw a person get their account banned in haste. That decision is made only after much prayer.

AAAAmember- I don't know if you can read this post or not. I am praying for you. I really hope that you have seen the Light of Christ. I will continue to lift you up in prayer.

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 12:30:28 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Thanks for the encouragement, support, and especially your prayers. This is something I pray about almost daily. Christians Unite and all other Christian endeavors work when Jesus works in and through HIS children. I give thanks for the many sweet Christian men and women here who make Christians Unite work, regardless of how we are attacked or how many problems we have to overcome.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 12:00:32 PM »

JudgeNot, Brothers, and Sisters,

It gives me great sadness to ruin the joy about AAAAmember. The message above from AAAAmember was written within minutes of a group being banned (i.e. AAAAmember, Nick, Nimble, and Firecat89). Another person probably with them, Neo, deleted his own account shortly before.

I hope and pray that the message from AAAAmember is true, but there is reason to believe that it wasn't.
Cry AAAA is in the Lord's hands; whatever happens in her life, He will work for His glory.
Having been a moderator on 2 Christian sites in the past, I can honestly say that it is not as easy as it looks. bep makes it look easy because his heart is in the right place and he cares about the members here.  

The hardest link to click on is the one that says "ban/lock user account." Other than outright trouble makers, I can not think of a time when I saw a person get their account banned in haste. That decision is made only after much prayer.

AAAAmember- I don't know if you can read this post or not. I am praying for you. I really hope that you have seen the Light of Christ. I will continue to lift you up in prayer.

Amen.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
WolfBrother

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 03:39:01 PM »

Sometimes  "Get thee behind me, Satan" has to be said by banning someone.  

It's the same as "And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. "

You, me, we will continue to pray for those who choose as they do.

WolfBrother
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Matthew 7:3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the