Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:44:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How much of what you worried before really happened today?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How much of what you worried before really happened today?  (Read 1735 times)
Joyfuldove222

Beloved daughter of God

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2004, 04:08:11 PM »

Hi Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, I saw this inspiring and very different Christian flash movie and signed up to receive words of encouragement at the end.
You can see the flash movie at http://www.hyccoaching.com/Flash/movie.htm

Two days ago, I got this very encouraging message from it.

Just want to share with you.

God bless!

Joy
======================================================

“Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” - Dale Carnegie

Cool quote, isn't it?

Just think of the last time you worried about where you’d be today and what you’d be doing and who you’d be with, etc..

How is your today?

How much of what you worried before really happened today?

Every problem is a wisdom problem. If you are facing a difficult situation that is tempting you to worry, learn from your own answers to the questions above. Ask God to give you wise solution to your problem. Do what you can do and give the rest to Jesus. Let go. He intercedes for you. Trust Him. God will make a way when there is no way.

If this sharing is what you need to hear, I would love to hear from you and pray for you in the next two mornings when I go running. (Remaining Message cut)
BlackmanX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 08:09:14 AM »

I  praise you  for  your  optimism.   However,  I have seen men and women  do  far  too  many  horrible  things  to each  other to still  see  things  the  way  you  do.  Keep  at  it.   See the light.
I no  longer can.   All  around me,  men  and  women are filled with darkness  and  evil.   It's  in  the news.  In the  office. in the school.   in the  church.  in  the bedroom.  In  the  home.  in the workplace.  in  the mind.  in  the  soul.    There  is  no  escape.
peace.
C C

loving your neighbor includes your neighbor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 05:54:43 PM »

stop watching TV.  I can't stand TV anymore.  It's too much bad news.  Pray before you deal with people that you know have issues with you.  You may not be able to make their issues go away, but you may feel a little hope that at some future time they will change their ways.  Whenever I find someone that I think totally has so many things wrong with them, I just remind myself that God isn't through with them yet.

Then see what You can do to change the world of someone.  If you can bring some kind of good to someone's world then it will make someone's world a little better.  You can ask the Lord to point you out to the folks who's world you might be able to make a difference in.

I would write a book, but the truth is, I'm pretty depressed about the world today too.  The fact of the matter is God told us that we would have trouble.  "There's bound to come some trouble to your life.  That' aint no reason to be afraid of."  God never promised us a rose garden and he never said everyone that hears the gospel is going to be turned into a saint over night.  We, as Christians are supposed to be Gods arms and legs in the world, Christ's hands and feet.  If we can do some good we need to be able to do it.  But we can only do it and take the beatings  and still have hope and feel joy despite our physical circumstances if we stay close to Christ.  Be in prayer every day for strength, love and hope.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 06:03:55 PM by Candice Cavalier » Logged

Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you would include not finding your neighbor's biggest fault and then harping on it as if it were your mission.
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 04:14:17 PM »

I  praise you  for  your  optimism.   However,  I have seen men and women  do  far  too  many  horrible  things  to each  other to still  see  things  the  way  you  do.  Keep  at  it.   See the light.
I no  longer can.   All  around me,  men  and  women are filled with darkness  and  evil.   It's  in  the news.  In the  office. in the school.   in the  church.  in  the bedroom.  In  the  home.  in the workplace.  in  the mind.  in  the  soul.    There  is  no  escape.
peace.
:'(Your post saddens me so.  Yes this world is dark and full of evil.  It also holds many precious souls that Our Father in Heaven is not willing to give up on including you and me.  How can we give up if the One Who created us has not?  Darkness cannot exist where there is light.  If my little light for Jesus fills even one square inch in this world or brings one soul to Him then I will let it shine.  We aren't going to stop Satan..God is...in His time.  Our job is to continue to move forward for Christ Jesus even when we want to just give up and let the world have it's way.  God loves you and He loves me and He will not let us down but we have to do our part too.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Joyfuldove222

Beloved daughter of God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 07:29:28 PM »

Candice,

I like what you shared.

Yes, go for it, Candice.  Make a difference!  God is on your side, the victory is yours!

Joy
Joyfuldove222

Beloved daughter of God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 03:02:52 PM »

Hey ladies, a friendly reminder  - Turn your worries into prayer to God and let God take care of things.  It is July 4th weekend.  

Enjoy the weekend!  The weekend is special.  Celebrate and be present.  There won't be another July 4th, 2004.  

Be happy, ladies!

Joy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the