Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:29:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Exodus...Conclusive proof!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Exodus...Conclusive proof!  (Read 3011 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: June 09, 2004, 02:56:10 PM »

For many years critics and doubters have argued that the Egyptians never had Hebrew slaves, and the exodus, therefore, never really took place.
 It would be very bizarre, in my opinion, for an entire race/religion to hold so steadfastly to such traditions as the Jewish Passover, for thousands of years, if it was just a myth, it's possible, but, not very probable in my opinion.

Well, we no longer have to wonder!

Two Americans, one ex detective  and one very rich wall street type, embarked on a journey to find solid answers, one way or the other.

What they discovered is stunning!

Following the clues from the Bible, the two men travailed to Egypt and wrangled they're way into Saudi Arabia.

They were not satisfied with the explanation given by some which had Moses crossing the Sea of Reeds, rather than the much larger Red Sea. The reason many disputed the Red Sea account was the seemingly impossibility of making a crossing there. The banks are very steep, and even if (and He did) God parted the sea for the Hebrew escape, it would have been virtually impossible for the thousands and thousands of people with the elderly, animals, carts etc, to descend the steep banks on one side, and climb back up on the other bank.

The problem was solved when a "roadway" was discovered by the two men. I have a video tape of their entire expedition, and I saw the two men standing in the middle of the Sea, with water up to their hips. Underwater photography reveals an actual road like path that goes from on bank to the other. It was amazing! and the location fits in perfectly with the Bible account of where the Hebrews were when Pharaoh chased them down and backed them up against the sea.

At the other side the men began to look for geographical details which are mentioned in the Bible account.

They found the "bitter waters" and estimated it would have been a three day journey for Moses and the Hebrews to arrive at the place where the bitter waters were located. They were on the right track!

Exd 15:22 So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.  

Exd 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they [were] bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

There were so many details on the video, and impossible to list them all here. I will give a brief description of their findings, all of which are video taped and authenticated as to the true locations.

They found...

The twelve springs, and 70 palm trees...

Exd 15:27 And they came to Elim, where [were] twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

Then, they came across a series of caves that were being excavated by archaeologists. Although they were not permitted to enter the caves, they were told by the archaeologists that these were the caves of "Moses"

Finally, they came upon a mountain which was totally encircled by a chain link fence, which was being guarded. They thought this to be very curious. Why would a mountain be cordoned off?

To continue on next post...
Bronzesnake
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 03:31:59 PM »

The two men found a safe place to climb the fence, and spent the night on the mountain side.

The next morning, they were stunned at what they found..

Exd 19:18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.  

The entire mountain top was pitch black, as if a great fire had burned the very rocks! When they investigated, they found that the rocks and ground were burned! I saw the video, and it is absolutely true!

They also found twelve locations around the mountain where the ruins of what appeared to be boundary marker boulders were specifically arranged! See the following verse.

Exd 19:12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, [that ye] go [not] up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:

They found what looked like an alter made of stones. There were broken pieces of marble strewn all over the ground in the shape of pillars! There is no marble anywhere near that region! The alter looked as though it was in a large V shape.

Exd 24:4 And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Next, they came across a huge pile of large boulders, arranged as though an alter. There were calf and cow drawings etched deep into the boulders! The amazing thing about it is that in this part of the world there are no cows. It was sheep and goats back then.

Exd 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted [themselves]:  

Exd 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These [be] thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

There on the mountain side was a huge split rock, flint rock. All around the rock and down the mountain side was clear signs of water erosion. At the base of that spot was what looked like a dry lake bed...

Deu 8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, [wherein were] fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where [there was] no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

There was also a cave on the mountain which has Biblical significance, however, I have forgotten what Biblical passage had pertained to it.
I'll have to watch the video again, a friend lent it to me, and I'll ask him to give it to me again. I will post the two men's names and more details after I view the tape once more.

All in all it was an absolutely amazing tape.
The reason the Saudi government has kept this a secret is, I think, obvious. What Muslim country would want this to get out?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 03:46:41 PM »

Sinai Pottery Confirms Biblical Exodus
Press Release, March 18, 2002  
Loda, IL - March 18, 2002 -- At a time when territorial conflict is a daily reality in Israel and archaeologists are announcing that Israel's history as told in the Bible is probably mere myth, one scholar, Dr. Gerald E. Aardsma, believes some forgotten pieces of ancient pottery have something to say.

These pieces of pottery are found at over 200 sites in the northern Sinai, the desert wilderness between Egypt and Israel. According to archaeological reports, these sites were occupied about four and a half thousand years ago by nomadic wanderers who set up groups of temporary sites and lived in tents or booths.

The majority of the pottery found at these sites is Middle Bronze I pottery, the kind that was later used in Canaan (ancient Israel). Also found at these sites is Egyptian pottery, dating to just before the collapse of the Old Kingdom in Egypt.

That much was reported by archaeologists E. Oren and Y. Yekuteli based on the original archaeological survey of these Sinai sites.

When Dr. Aardsma analyzed the evidence from these Sinai sites, he concluded that the people who wandered there were, in fact, the Israelites, on their way from Egypt to Canaan after the Exodus. Everything one would expect to find is there. They lived in tents and impermanent shelters because they were just passing through the wilderness to Canaan. They carried some Egyptian pottery because they had just come from Egypt, and the rest of the pottery they carried is the same kind of pottery that appears on the scene in Canaan just a short while later. This evidence argues that the biblical Exodus did happen, that the ancient nation of Israel did come out of Egypt and take possession of the Promised Land, just as the Bible describes.

This evidence has been overlooked until now because it comes from an earlier time period than traditional scholarly expectations for the date of the Exodus. Based on other archaeological and chronological evidence from Egypt and the Holy Land Dr. Aardsma has advocated this re-dating of the Exodus since publication of his 1993 book, "A New Approach to the Chronology of Biblical History from Abraham to Samuel."

Dr. Aardsma is founding editor of The Biblical Chronologist, dedicated to researching and communicating real answers about biblical history through scientific chronology. He is a radiometric dating expert and historical chronologist. His work has been published in religious and scientific journals, including an article in the current issue of the journal "Radiocarbon" relating biblical chronology to recent radiocarbon dates on the Cave of the Treasure reed mat.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 12:20:35 AM »

Chariot Wheels Found in the Sea at Nuweiba

Above, chariot wheels fixed to axels standing at attention on the seabed

Above, left, reconstruction of a photo taken of a gilded chariot wheel that remains on the sea floor.  It was found by Ron Wyatt using a molecular frequency generator in his boat above it which was set to search for gold.   The Bible said all the chariots of Egypt and 600 choice chariots, or gold veneered models, were in the army pursuing God's people.  It is speculated there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day.  Right, is a drawing of a four spoke chariot found in an Egyptian tomb from the same time period.  Four and six spoke wheels are found here in the gulf, and were only used at the same time during the 18th dynasty or 1400 BC when the exodus took place.  There are numerous chariot wheels, plus human and horse bones at the crossing site.
This is from Ron Wyatt site.

Nuft said.  Grin
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 12:21:54 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 12:24:50 AM »

Hey!
You scooped me! Wink
Good stuff my friend!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 12:34:24 AM »

Hey!
You scooped me! Wink
Good stuff my friend!
Grin
I've know of the web site for about the past 6 months. I was getting ready to post information on the Exdous. Grrrrr, you beat me to it.  Grin
Thats okay though, so long as it get put up on the board I don't care who scoops me. Yes it is very good stuff. Grin

Bronzesnake
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 12:52:20 AM »

Hey!
You scooped me! Wink
Good stuff my friend!
Grin
I've know of the web site for about the past 6 months. I was getting ready to post information on the Exdous. Grrrrr, you beat me to it.  Grin
Thats okay though, so long as it get put up on the board I don't care who scoops me. Yes it is very good stuff. Grin

I have a book which describes a detailed account of the exodus which is chiseled  into the side of a huge boulder and rock wall. It is dated to the time of the biblical exodus and is located in the Sinai.

I lent the book to a friend, but when I get it back I will add more details.

Bronzesnake.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 12:53:17 AM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 01:23:03 AM »

Hey!
You scooped me! Wink
Good stuff my friend!
Grin

I have a book which describes a detailed account of the exodus which is chiseled  into the side of a huge boulder and rock wall. It is dated to the time of the biblical exodus and is located in the Sinai.

I lent the book to a friend, but when I get it back I will add more details.

Bronzesnake.
You are talking about the crossing at The Beach at Nuweiba. Large map. :eek:

This wadi is located midway of the beach, and once the army entered the area, the multitude's only means of escape would have been to the south. But the mountains to the south extend all the way to the sea - they had no way of escape, or so it seemed. another large image. :eek;

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the