Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:09:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Benny Hinn or Ben Hinnom?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Benny Hinn or Ben Hinnom?  (Read 43790 times)
So_Says_I

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »

Thanks for being so welcoming.  I enjoy the occassional theological debate.  Although it's been happening more and more recently...

And here are some of the quotes I was referring to earlier, just for reference:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Spirit tells me - Fidel Castro will die - in the 90's. Oooh my! Some will try to kill him and they will not succeed. But there will come a change in his physical health, and he will not stay in power, and Cuba will be visited of God."

"The Lord also tells me to tell you in the mid 90's, about '94-'95, no later than that, God will destroy the homosexual community of America. [audience applauds] But He will not destroy it - with what many minds have thought Him to be, He will destroy it with fire. And many will turn and be saved, and many will rebel and be destroyed."

"The hour is urgent. Many of you have known me for many years. But I am telling you right now, things I haven't said years 'n years 'n years ago. I believe - here this, hear this! I believe, that Jesus, God's Son, is about to appear physically, in meetings and to believers around the world, to wake us up! He appeared after His resurrection and He is about to appear before His second coming! You know a prophetess sent me a word through my wife, right here, and she said 'Tell your husband that Jesus is go'n to physically appear in his meetings.' I am expecting to see, I am telling you that - I feel it's going to happen. I, I, I'm, I'm careful in how I am saying it now, because I know the people in Kenya are listening. I know deep in my soul, something supernatural is going to happen in Nai - in Nairobi Kenya. I feel that. I may very well come back, and you and Jan are coming, to - Paul and Jan are coming to Nairobi with me, but Paul, we may very well come back with footage of Jesus on the platform! You know that the Lord appeared in Romania recently, and there's a video of it? Where the Lord appeared in the back of a church and you see him on video walking down the isle? Yeah! Paul do you remember when I came on TBN years ago and showed you a clip of the Lord appearing in our church in Orlando, on the balcony on the wall? Yeah. You, you remember that? [Paul Crouch] Very well, I saw it! [Benny Hinn] That was '80, 80 something, '86, what - whatever. You know I always wondered why the Lord, why did He do that? Do you know why, now I look back? That was the beginning of the greatest move of God in our church. Because '83, '84, and '85 were horrible years for me, horrible years. Eighty-six the blessings of God began, but they began with a - with this manifestation of the Lord's face on, on the balcony, that stayed for eight weeks. Eight solid weeks! The Lord has done this in the past, but He is about to do it again, now hear this, I am prophesying this! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is about to appear physically in some churches, and some meetings, and to many of His people, for one reason - to tell you He is about to show up! To Wake Up! Jesus is coming saints! You have held back from the Lord in the past, don't you dare do it now. The day will come you'll stand before Him and give an answer. How dare we not give to God. How dare we hold back."

"Tell the people, I am passing by many" Hear this - "I am passing by many and if I pass by it would be as though I never knew them. I am passing by many and if I pass by it would be as though I never knew them." My friend we're all being tested right now on whether we are gonna stick with this or walk away from it. Tonight is decision night. It is not only decision night for America, for the next four years, this is decision night for eternity. What you do for God tonight, you do it with your soul, you do it with your life. This is not, my friend, just another Tel-A-Thon. This is - this may very well be the last one. Time is so short people, I'm tellin' ya, never have I sensed it - I am telling you I am speaking to you prophetically."

"Let me tell you something. The Holy Spirit has already told me He is about to show up. And you know, oh, I gotta tell you this quickly, just before we go. I had a word of prophecy from Ruth Heflin, you know who Ruth Heflin is? Ruth prophesied over me back in the seventies and everything she said has happened. She just sent me a word through my wife and said the Lord spoke to her audibly and said that He is going to appear physically in one of our crusades in the next few months. Yeah, she - I'm telling ya - she said, the Lord spoke to her audibly and said, 'Tell Benny I'm going to appear physically on the platform in his meetings'. Lord, do it in Phoenix Arizona in the name of Jesus! And in Kenya too, Lord, please, Lord, in fact, do it in every crusade. In Jesus' name."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It saddens me how people fall for this kind of stuff.  But they do.  And that's why we need to get out there and present the Gospel as clearly and as objectively as we possibly can.
live4Jesus

I Believe for Me, He died!!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »

Hey, here are a few scriptures that was running thru my mind as I read this!
John 7:24- judge not according to the appearance, but judge a RIGHTROUS judgement. ( righteous- good, honest, faithful,honorable,law-abiding, pure, holy,equitable-in charator,in actions)

Matthew 7: 15-20
15- Beware of false prophet, which come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16-Ye know them by their fruits,do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles.
17-Even so every good tree bringth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringth forth evil fruit.
18- A good tree(healthy) cannot bring forth evil(bad) fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19-eevery tree that bringeth not forth goodfruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.
20- Wherefore by their fruit, ye shall know them.

FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT: Read Galations 5:22-26

God warns us so many times through out his word to be Aware,Be ye not decieved!

Matthew 24:11And many false prophet shall arise and decieve many.
Mark13:22&23
22-For false christs and false prophets shall arise and shew great signs and wonders to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
23 But take Ye heed, behold I have foretold you all things

2 Peter Chapter 2

1 John 4: 1 Beloved, Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits, whether they are of God, Because many false prophets are gone out into the world.(read whole Chapter)

Galatians 1: 8 But though, we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel unto you, than that we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

1 Timothy 6: 3-5
3-`If any man teach otherwis, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctorine which is according to godiless.
4- He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings.
5- Perverse, disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness from such withdrawl.

Revelations 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall rake away his part out of the book of life and out of the holy city and from things which are written in this book.

Sorry so long, but these scriptures say alot, and we must be careful, God tell us of these things, I'm not saying that Benny Hinn is or isn't, I'm just saying we have to take the word of God no matter what!!!
Man will fail you, But Jesus Never Fails!!!!!!

Sister in Christ
Sonya

Greater is He that is in Me, than he that is in the world!!!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 04:45:22 PM »

Quote from: Sonya
Man will fail you, But Jesus Never Fails!!!!!!

AAMEN Sonya, man will always, fall short in the eyes of God.

1 Corinthians 11:32 But when we [fall short and] are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined and chastened, so that we may not [finally] be condemned [to eternal punishment along] with the world.

Hebrews 12:1 THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,
1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours.
Philippians 2:16 Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

2 Kings 4:24 Then she saddled the donkey and said to her servant, Ride fast; do not slacken your pace for me unless I tell you.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:04 AM »

Hi so_says_i, welcome to CU. I look forward to reading mor of your posts. Cheesy

Brothers and Sisters
 AS PR said there are many false profets. It's not like Jesus did not warn us, however if we stay very close to our Shepherd and learn to hear, and recognize His voice, the voice of a stranger we will not follow.  The main thing we Christians should be concerned about is obeying God's Word. Jesus told us to preach the Word to all nations, that is our job, that is what we all should be doing. We cannot right all the wrong that is going on in the world today, nor what is yet to come. We know who our Lord and Savior is and we ought to be more concerned about diligently carrying out His command. That is the only thing God wants us to do preach the Word, and love one another, God does not need our help in any other area. When we start judging others, and concerning ourselves with their lifestyle, we take our eyes off Jesus, and we start becoming bitter, resentful, judgemental, angry,  and before we know it we have fallen into the trap of the enemy. Our eyes have not stayed on Jesus, just as it happened with Peter, he walked on water til he took his eye off Jesus for one second, and immediately he began to sink. Let's not let that happen to us, we have many tools as children of God to work with. We have the Holy Spirit, God's Word, Prayer, The Armor of God, Authority of the Believer, and a job to be done. Those are the things we should be concerned with, we cannot change people or situations, but we can change thing. Prayer changes things. I personally am not a Benny Hinn fan, but I don't know his heart, or his purpose, but I know that God does, and God is not mocked.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
infotechadviser

He whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 05:41:52 PM »

Yes , BUT!  All my Pentacostal friends love him.   

FYI, Your friends might, but the pastor who started a new Pentecostal organization with my late Dad, he and my Dad took exception to the kinds of things Benny Hinn says.

(Note: In case it matters, I am not Pentecostal, though many are excellent Christians and humbly so, like my Dad was...)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 06:34:25 PM by infotechadviser » Logged
infotechadviser

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2006, 06:15:57 PM »

From Evangelist: 
      ...2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;(4) And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.....

An excellent scripture. This is part of the falling away. When I first saw him on TBN, I wanted to puke!  Made me think of the dung God wanted Ezekiel to eat to show what kind of spiritual food Israel had been imbibing. And note: the ones who love him, even after they are warned, and continue so, they are just as guilty. 

....And to the talk about "Judge not", somebody posted the rest of what Jesus said, "Judge righteous judgment". Why does anybody think Jesus went into the temple THREE TIMES with the whip, probably one that hurt real bad too!

Go read Matthew 23 if you think Jesus minced words when he talked to the Pharisees for the benefit of the hearers, and ours. He avoided the confrontations till close to the end, but when it was time he let it rip!

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others may fear.

This guy has sinned before the whole world! He takes the name of God in vain every time he opens his mouth, and it is a blasphemy before the entire world! Can we seriously think that we should not condemn the damnable things he does before the world? They already know what he does! 

Is this not the complaint among many Christians today about Muslims, that they don't strongly condemn their own sinners?

When I was new to the faith, I got into a lot of conspiracy theories and end times stuff (you know? The stuff the SDAs and Pentecostals concentrate on).

There is good Biblical reason to "get into" the endtimes stuff, and yes, "conspiracy theories". Why do people think that conspiracies have become such a taboo topic (except when it's directed at Christians?)  When did the political heavyweights of the world have their worldly epiphany and decide they were going to stop conspiring?

(continued)... I used to wonder why the secular TV station was playing Benny’s programs. I knew that our “free to Air” stations here don’t support Christian values but support every “New age” guru that pops up. I thought, “what’s a Christian doing on TV”
NOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! He aint no Christian!!!!

And not just New Age gurus. They're always telling us which "Christians" we ought to follow.. And which Christ...

They base their beliefs on Benny and his cohorts who talk to GOD and have near death experiences.

...Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Almost every last prophet in Israel was a false prophet when the true prophet Jeremiah gave the Lord's message to them...  False prophets are sent out I think to fulfill the scripture about "strong delusion".  Trot out those scriptures in Jeremiah if anybody says you should believe any prophet. There is direct admonition in I John and elsewhere to "try the spirits". If you do daily Word study, these verses will grow into you, so to speak.

Ollie:  "He hasn't given up all that he has to follow the Lord.  There's people at this moment starving to death."
....Does anyone meet this commitment today? Is it easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for any of us today to sell all we have and follow the Lord?

This much is true. There are people who do actually live out Luke 14:33 and Acts 2:44-45 and Acts 4:32-25 today. Not everybody does.

Too much Christian feeding in churches today is just the feel-goody stuff that the anti-creationists and anti-Christian world wants to say they should say and do.

Dr. Dobson God bless him has had a fire in his bones and even got up a 501c4 so he could name names and name legislative bills. That's another subject, but the people of Christ need to get more visible sharing the Good News of Christ's salvation so they won't follow claptrap. That will get you into the Word as much as anything, after all., "The Word was God".

infotechadviser

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 06:31:43 PM »

...This is the new age movement breaking its ugly face into Christianity.  I sometimes wonder if 'the whore' in elevation is a religion with the thought that there can be many religions and many ways to god.  I wonder what his ideas about this is.  Does anyone have any info. about that?

---...I don't know about Benny Hin, but Revelations 17 and 18 tell you outright what the whore is.   All those theological tomes cannot take away from the clarity of the Word itself. After the angel says he's showing him the mystery of the whore, he reminds him about the beast with seven heads and ten horns.

Here's what the ten horns are, it couldn't be more clear:

Rev 17:12: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

They also make war with the Lamb...  And then the whore:

Rev 17:16:  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire......... 18: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Which city today is growing into that role?  (Hint: Rome does not rule the world anymore)

candice:  I imagine all the good that he could do that he isn't doing

This bears repeating, but it's more so the harm he's doing the Gospel.

Anyways, the point I want to make is why are we ripping at him in a public forum? Are we not children of God too? Did you know that with what measure you judge, you shall be judged also?

Them that sin, rebuke before all. Judge righteous judgment. He has sinned in a public forum and we should call him on it. Just because he cries "Lord, Lord" in public doesn't mean squat without the works, and he has patently false works, the spirit of his presentation of them just reeks of the stink. And not just because he has stuff by the way.
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 03:09:32 PM »

In the book of revelations, it clearly tells us to beware of false prophets, which will be springing up all over the place. Benny should be renamed "Sealy", since he has more springs spring up than the mattress does!

I was curious about him, after hearing someone called him "one of God's annointed"..so I went to his website. I put in a prayer request. Now, every place I put one in, replied personally. This guy has massive moolah and I am sure, massive staff. Instead of a reply, I got a threat: "If you don't send money now, I am going to have to call off my future speaking engagements and people will NOT be saved". Um, I don't remember Jesus, Paul or anyone else saying to people--sorry but, if you don't have cash, we have to call it a day!

Only thing this guy is annointed with is very expensive aftershave. I pray more people wake up to his blasphemy and he ends up sitting on tv, apologizing with his mascara running (like Tammy Faye).

There, I said it..I feel better now.

God Bless,
Kelly

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 03:33:15 PM »

Benny should be renamed "Sealy", since he has more springs spring up than the mattress does!

There, I said it..I feel better now.

God Bless,
Kelly
Thanks Kelly, I needed that laugh. Cheesy

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 03:39:15 PM »

Kelly, I can tell already you have a wonderful sense of humor, in spite of everything you and Becca are going thru. You sure have the joy of the Lord.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 04:47:38 PM »

I enjoyed the way you worded that. A sense of humour in putting across a truthful point. I like that.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Rhys

The chief end of man is to glorify God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 07:58:17 AM »

Yes , BUT!
All my Pentacostal friends love him.

I've been a Christian for 32 years, but I have to confess I never heard of Benny Hinn. (But then I don't watch too much TV!) There have been a good many others like him over the years, however.

I hate to say it as I know there are a lot of good brothers and sisters in the Pentecostal movement, but the reason preachers like this are so popular with many in that movement is that they put emotions and feelings ahead of Scripture in importance.

Usually preachers of this kind grow immensely popular, then are found out to be engaging in immorality or major sin of some type and publicly discredited, leading many potential and marginal believers to reject the true gospel because of the "hypocrisy" of leadership!

My blog: http://rhys02.blogspot.com/
My website: http://tkrice.tripod.com/

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Prov. 3: 5,6

Member in good standing: Rednecks for Jesus
Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2006, 11:42:36 AM »

I'm no fan of Benny Hinn, and I definitely don't support him or listen to him.

However, I would advise everybody to be very cautious in the sources they trust when dealing with people like Hinn. Avoid conspiracy theory websites that are quick to brand people apostates and unsaved. I have read some of these websites and while they are correct in some of their accusations, in other instances they use deliberate mistruths and withhold information to smear good Christian people. If you read in an article that so-and-so said such-and-such, don't believe it unless they can give you a specific reference. Too many people under the guise of Christianity spread lies and gossip irresponsibly, and in my opinion, and I think the Bible supports this, they are just as bad as those they're condemning.

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 10:44:01 PM »

As I said in a previous post, all this guy wants is money. They never responded to my prayer request. They now send me spam to donate. This is the message, directly from his website that I received today--it can be taken as a threat by those that truly do believe in this guy:

My personal note to you—I am making urgent decisions and I need your help today!

My dear friend Kelly,

I want you to know from my heart how much I appreciate all you have done for the Lord Jesus. And I also want you to know that there is no greater cry in heaven than the cry for lost souls to be saved—for lost humanity to hear the precious Gospel of our wonderful Lord.

Together during 2006 we have already seen millions of lives testifying of God’s soul-saving and miracle-working power. Each and every precious name has been recorded in heaven, and to God be the glory and honor for what has been accomplished.

Yet at the same time we are seeing the greatest spiritual victories and facing critical decisions concerning whether we should cancel several upcoming crusades.

I have always tried to be open with our partners and ministry friends when we have faced challenges in the past, and that’s the only way I know to be now. All I can do is share my burden and vision with you, then I must rely on God’s people to respond as you have so many times before.

Precious partner, please give me a few moments to share my heart about the critical decisions I must make during the coming hours...

© 2006 Benny Hinn Ministries

http : //www.bennyhinn.org/emailletters/enl78NoGreaterCost2.cfm

if you click on the link, it tells you to send him money or he can't continue saving people. Oh, how I want to send this guy a bible and underline how much Jesus and His disciples did with no shoes, rags for clothes, and walking everywhere--let alone sleeping on rocks sometimes.

Ahhh..thanks..I feel better now...I must go bounce this email back to Mr. Hinn-der so they LEAVE ME ALONE!

also, this is HIS DIRECT SITE..what is said on this site is his own (or his financial advising staff's own) wording. This isn't just an opinion. This comes directly from the site he has online to take money from.

God Bless,
Kelly
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 07:50:56 PM by admin » Logged

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
hyperqube

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 02:29:07 AM »

maybe a few of you will be able to see the wolf in sheeps clothing that this man is:

benny hinn or ben Hinnom?

2 Chronicles 28:1-3 (NIV) Ahaz was twenty years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years. Unlike David his father, he did not do what was right in the eyes of the LORD. 2 He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and also made cast idols for worshiping the Baals. 3 He burned sacrifices in the Valley of Ben Hinnom and sacrificed his sons in the fire, following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

2 Chronicles 33:1-6 (NIV) Manasseh was twelve years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem fifty-five years. 2 He did evil in the eyes of the LORD, following the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites. 3 He rebuilt the high places his father Hezekiah had demolished; he also erected altars to the Baals and made Asherah poles. He bowed down to all the starry hosts and worshiped them. 4 He built altars in the temple of the LORD, of which the LORD had said, "My Name will remain in Jerusalem forever." 5 In both courts of the temple of the LORD, he built altars to all the starry hosts. 6 He sacrificed his sons in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced sorcery, divination and witchcraft, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger.

baal to whom children were sacrificed by passing them through the fire:

Another ritual was child sacrifice. A fire was lit inside a metal idol, heated until the idol was extremely hot, and then a baby would be placed in the arms of the idol or slid inside the idol and burned to death. (I once came across a source that said that the people would sing religious hymns very loudly at this point to drown out the baby's screams. I can't find that reference so I can't vouch for its reliability.) This was supposed to be an act of adoration to their god: they sacrificed the thing most valuable to them in the world -- their children -- to the god.

is it any wonder that we have Benny Hinn say:

Hinn growling in tongues and growling says “Fire on you and your ministry. bring those preachers, bring those preachers, bring those preachers, bring those preachers, My God .FIRE , FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE on you. Bring Paul Crouch here, Kent get up here Kent get up here (this is all done in an foreign voice not his own ) My God fire on you Paul , FIRE. Fire on you Kent fire, pick up Kent FIRE (tongue) fire pick him up fire on ya, pick Paul up, pick Paul up (Hin s now become very agitated in his ordering the catchers) fire that’s fire on ya paul, that’s fire on ya, that’s FIRE on Kent, that’s FIRE on ya my (preacher bunch) get ____over here lift your hands play in the holy ghost. that’s fire on Tim, come’re come’re come’re (Hinn now is in ecstatic pain) , fire on ya,( he growls in pain) come’re Mr.___come’re growls fire on ya, (whispers the fire presence is here) growling argh, FIRE on ya, Crusade shown on TBN with Paul and Jan Crouch Sept. 13 1999) Clearly Hinn on the video is completely out of control and trying to pass on this power that is on him.

Link removed because of advertisment.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 03:09:47 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the