Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  REVOLUTION!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 782 times)
blank

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2004, 02:30:55 PM »

We have entered into these advancing times and have found a terrible thing coming upon us. It is the contorsion of global events that leads to complicating and straining political events. We have an adversary who wishs to devour the Believers and who manipulates events to slowly but surely engage every Christian.
4000 children killed every day
homosexual marriage
the removal of the 10 commandments
the removal of God from "pledge of Alliagiance"
1963, no prayer in schools
1963, introducing evolution doctrine into public schools
this resounds as the clammer of direct assault aqgainst everything our founding fathers gained for us through combat. Now we are allowing our heritage to be stolen right before our face! We ought to be ashamed for letting them do this. Would Muslims let their sharia law be eroded away or their Islamic view of the world be interrupted? Why are we sitting still for this. Christians unite? yeah right - Where? When? on sunday in our church houses? No I tell you we need to do more, make a great show of our faith outside of sectarian denominations which are deceptions in themsleves. Is the body of Christ seperated?  Whos radical, whos real, whos ready to publically rally for our right to a Christian nation? subsynod@hotmail.com
subsynod@yahoo.com    LET US REASON TOGETHER
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 11:21:25 PM »

I agree, blank. My husband and i were talking about that today. When Paul talked about divorce, he never even considered homosexual marriages. The rebellion going on now has taken on new proportions. Of course, our timing and God's timing are vastly different, but we are definitely experiencing birth pains, as Jesus called them.
dustcry

Remember your words, for they are your soul.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 02:44:26 AM »

The reason Paul didn't consider homosexual marriages is simple.
Rome had homosexuals, but there were no marriages per say of them.  Nor was it something that was ever condoned by christianity.

I don't think that it's really a bad thing for anything happening today as it is.
It is simply the way that it is.
There is no reason to revolt and fight back.
If the world does not want Christ, then there is nothing that anyone can do to change that as the world has made their choice of free will.
Those who wish to follow will follow christ.
Those who wish not to, won't.

What the topic ends up being is this.
How much presence of influencial power is christianity losing in the process.
To which one can only reply, "As it will be, through prayer and grace, that which is seen as to be done by God."

And in this case, that which is to be done, is to let man have his free will to choose to turn his back on god, or spread his arms wide open to him.
If man turns his back, do not hate them and revolt for you will only find yourself sucked into their world of fighting for worldly things such as power.
Instead smile with a glint in your eye, and pat them on the back, walk away and pray to God.

Christians were always meant to lose on earth.
They were always meant to suffer.
It is not here that we will ever see the birth of satisfaction and true joy.
That awaits us further on down our roads, but we aren't there yet.  No, we are instead at the point where we must walk amongst man carrying a sad weight with a smile.

Good day fellow man,
just like all history before,
I pray you well on your way,
and hope to find you at the same door.

Finding a lantern is easy, for it is bright in darkness.
Finding a path, however, takes most of the night.
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 06:46:07 PM »

dustcry wrote:
Christians were always meant to lose on earth.
They were always meant to suffer.
It is not here that we will ever see the birth of satisfaction and true joy.
That awaits us further on down our roads, but we aren't there yet.  No, we are instead at the point where we must walk amongst man carrying a sad weight with a smile.

amen amen amen

Rev 22:11 He acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly. And the filthy, let him be filthy still. And the righteous, let him be righteous still. And the holy, let him be holy still.
12 And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according as his work is.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.
14 Blessed are they who do His commandments, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and they may enter in by the gates into the city.
15 But outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie.
16 I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify these things to you over the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let the one hearing say, Come! And let the one who is thirsty come. And he willing, let him take of the water of life freely.

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the