Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:22:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  DEEPER DIMENSION WITH GOD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DEEPER DIMENSION WITH GOD  (Read 2925 times)
teddybear
« on: May 23, 2003, 04:27:12 PM »

Do you long to experience a deeper dimension of God's glorious presence? Does your heart cry out in earnest for more of Him?

Moses expressed this kind of longing for more of God's presence when he prayed,Now therefore,I pray thee,if i have found grace in thy sight,shew me now thy way,that i may know thee Exod.33;13.
In requesting of God that i may know thee,Moses was saying,I want to know You,Your thoughts,Your ways,Your attributes and every facet of Your character that makes You who You are.In other words,God show me Your glory!

Uttered from the depths of Moses being,this prayer represents his earnest cry to know God.Moses wasn't merely petitioning God for what He could provide in the way of benefits or blessings.
From his innnermost being,he was asking for only one thing;to behold God in all His glory and to know Him in a deeper dimension.

God Bless.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 05:13:05 PM »

Thats Deep  Grin

Grace & Peace

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
teddybear
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 07:11:50 AM »

CONTINUATION OF DEEPER DEMENSION,
Key No.One;Desire
And [they] sought him with their whole desire (2 Chron.15;15).Desire to spend time with God comes as you approach God in prayer and pray as the psalmist did when he said,quicken us,and we will call upon thy name (Ps.80;18).For we cannot seek God until He has sought us.We pursue God because,and only because,He has first put an urge within us that spurs us to the pursuit.
Ask the Lord to help you pray.Don't rush into prayer,uttering foolish,empty words.Wait to seek God in prayer as the Holy Spirit quickens your heart and a desire to seek the Lord wells up from deep within you.True prayer begins as you move from the natural to the supernatural and as a spiritual hunger for the presence of the living God draws you to Him.

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without heart.When you come to God in prayer,Let thy words be few (Eccl.5;2). Never utter a word in prayer until you an audience with God,for only the foolish will utter words before God is present.

God Bless.
hischild

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 04:10:22 PM »

SmileyHi, i'm new to the forum and have not used it before .  i just want to say i've been looking for Christian fellowship and those who love the Lord.  that is my desire to go deeper with my  Lord and Savior and i just wanted to say thankyou for your message and the replies. it blesses my heart to be in touch with others who are strong and true as the world grows colder. hischild
tater

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 04:56:25 PM »

Yes, I agree!  I've also found it spririt warming, meeting others who love Jesus. I have so little fellowship, due to my circumstances and the coldness of the church. :'(Fellowship stirrs up my love for Jesus and spurrs me on to keep following Him when i'm lagging. I have so little time to pray too. This is genuine, not just an exuse. I find that regularly i have to cry out desperately to God to restore my love for Him. He keeps us though, doesn't He?
    'Never let my heart grow cold,
    Lord help me to love you with a love that never dies.
    Set my heart ablaze with a burning desire,
    To see Jesus glorified.'
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2003, 09:23:52 PM »

I have so little fellowship, due to my circumstances and the coldness of the church. Cry

TATER!  Cry What's going on??? I want to keep you in my prayers!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the