Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:46:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Scared
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scared  (Read 1070 times)
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2004, 10:42:33 PM »

I'm scared. I am facing something that seems insurmountable. I am scared and depressed.  Cry Please pray for me.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 12:05:36 AM »

Dont be afraid fear is not of God.. when i have fear i make myself trust in God and he helps the fear go away... use your faith Dear brother and God will respond...Dear lord Jesus give this person deliverance lord and move on him lord with you Holy Spirit, let him put his faith in you O Lord... in Jesus name Amen.

jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 06:44:10 AM »

" I can do all things in Christ Jesus"

May the Lord God show you His power and favor. In Christ Jesus, amen.
Remembering that God will NEVER give you more than you can handle... also... everything works for good for those who trust on Him!

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 12:04:32 PM »

Cry Praying, Felix! Would you like to talk about what's troubling you?

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 10:29:38 PM »

I am so grateful for your prayers and your concern for me. My faith is very weak right now. I feel as if I want to break away from God, but I know the truth and I know exactly where that will take me. So I feel stuck between the 2: staying with God or breaking my relationship with Him.

I'm angry at God for giving me this life. I have alway been suffering from some health complications. I just don't understand why. I have faith in enduring the pain, but it never seems like its going to go away. I just want to be free from it.

I am scared right now because I have only a week to get my grades in school up to passing. As of now, I am failing many of my classes and the work I must do seems overwhelming. It feels that there is absolutely no possible way to pass. I do not fear I will fail school; I fear how my parents will react. My parents expect me to get A's in everything. My parents in the past have implicitly disowned me for many things that I believe were beyond my control. With my grades, I believe my parents will hate me even more. I am scared and also angry at this because they do not see who I am. I have had great potential but I feel as if it has been crushed by the world I was exposed to. My anger is also mounting against God because I want to know why he hasn't used my abilities for anything. It feels like my life is a big waste to myself, parents and God.

I see no future or meaning in my life. Why am I suffering from pain, fear, and anxiety? This is what is bothering me. I am struggling and I don't think I can make it on my own. I am confused and depressed. Hard for me to express, but I am grateful for your love and help.

Angel123

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 12:12:01 AM »

Felix.ask God to strengthen your faith.He will all you have
to do is ask.My Father,I pray that You will strengthen Felix
faith and give him the courage to walk through whatever
it is,that has him trouble.In Jesus's name Amen.
If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed,
Ye shall say unto yhis mountain,
Remove hence to younder place,
And it shall remove,
And nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:20
   No Prayer
   No power
       Flo
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 07:02:49 AM »

Yes Lord, show Felix the path You have made for him, the road to victory in these things. Teach him the important lesson, grant him the firmness of faith he finds so elusive. Abba, do all that must be done to bring this child into the full light of Your victory. Let him know that EVERYTHING that happens in this world, everything we do or undo, say, allow, work for, impliment, teach, learn.... all of it is for You! Teach us all that it is NOT about US!

All glory and praise to the God who knows best!

In Christ Jesus, the same today and forever,
Amen

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 10:32:32 PM »

hey felix, sounds like your dealling with a lot.

something that i always thought was the best thing to do when confused is nothing. stop ,pray, think, meditate. then when the confusion is over you will knoe what to do .

i dont know your parents but sounds like they want whats best for you, but they dont know whats going on in your head. so they are interpiting it wrong. you need to write you thoughts down get them straight. then tell them whats going on, how you feel. tell them how much you love them and wish to please them . be honhest , let them feel what your feeling , let them feel your pain, your depression, your anxiety,
tell them your hopes , your desires, and that you want help , tell them how much you need their support.

now, felix i am ussumming that they are loveing , careing parents. this being true you should beable to break down any walls that you may feel that their is, between you. if you find you cant do this , i suggest you find someone you can talk to like a uncle or aunt, grandparent or even a minister or docter.

alex , check your personal messages , ive sent you one maybe we can talk more personlly

god is with you he brought you here  Cheesy
                                butcha
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 12:06:41 AM »

Again thank you for your prayers. I sense a great deal of love from them. Love is the greatest of all things. Today, I felt different and I know it was from your prayers. I feel less worried, and I feel more hope. I learned there is always hope under any circumstance. God is in control and he wants the best for us (though it can be hard for us to see in suffering).  I promise to yall that I will make things right with God again. Maybe I will become closer with God through this experience. I want to restore my friendship with God.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. With faith we can conquer anything!   Immanuel - God is with us!
peachykeen

No, I really AM a llama

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 03:43:58 PM »

oh felix, as soon as i clicked on this post i was so drawn to you.  Boy, can i relate.  My incredibly long post entitled "very troubled" has pretty much summed up my roller coaster ride with God.  Let me tell you though, I came onto this site looking for hope, a last resort and my last connection with God.  I was so desperate for answers, I would literally type into yahoo: can somebody tell me what's wrong with me?  why won't anybody answer?  and Help!  This site was my only connection to the Lord at all, praying that somehow these strangers would be able to save me.  Turns out, the only one who saved me was myself and God (we make the ultimate team lol  Wink).  Like I said, I came onto this site looking for hope, now I come to it to share hope.  At the end of my rocky roller coaster (it's not over yet, but for the moment, it's slowed down a bit) I have finally begun to find peace.  Let me tell you from experience, it is not only impossible, but it's exhausting to fight yourself, the world, and God, especially the later.  I am in the exact same situation right now with grades and health, but let me tell you, I no longer care if I have to repeat the year or get sent to a different school, or if I never move back into my house at all (although all three would be nice).  The fact is, I've found a place in God that makes me comfortable with whatever may come.  You are already a beautiful person, felix, I can tell.  But this challenge will make you even more beautiful.  I will definatly pray for you, but let me tell you that the ultimate peace that you crave is in no good grade, parent, friend, or relationship, it's in god.  I know you can get through this, even better than I did.  All that matters is God, and He loves you too much to let you go.  Hang in there, you can do this!!!

all my love and seenig with my heart, peachy.  

Matthew 12: 22-24

Do not be decieved,Wormwood.Our cause is never more in danger than when a human,no longer desiring,but still intending to do God's will,looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished,and asks why he has been forsaken,and still obeys.-CS Lewis,Screwtape
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 08:18:21 PM »

Felix I know about stress, anxiety, overwhelment and depression.  I was once angery at God for things that went on in my life.  I too and going thru a hard time and I found that God wants your whole trust not just a part of it.  Things were hard for me until I gave Him my trust.  I don't know if I gave Him my whole trust yet because some times I still am afraid of my situation, but trusting God does help ALOT!  Things will seem stressful until you trust God and for me all the peace that I have didn't come right away.  I think that God sometimes works slowly to see how much you trust.  I used to not understand all the pain and suffering that we go thru, but in a way I understand alittle know (try not to dwell on it), but it is an understanding that I can't describe.
Just always think about God, what He has done and if you can help it don't think about the things that are going to happen tomorrow, you have enough stuff to worry about already (this is a summerized bible verse, it works).  After I went through my situation other things happened as well that would seem stressful to me in the pass, but now I don't worry about them as much.  Part of pain, suffer, anxiety and depression is learning to strengthen and learn compassion.  If you stayed in one spot then you wouldn't learn how to grow in faith, learn to fight the devil, and learn to help others.  I think alot of what we go through helps to more trust God and I believe as a result of our trials if we pass them we will be better molded into the way that God wants us to be.  Pass trials also makes God happy Smiley Hang in there.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 08:12:11 PM »

Wink
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2004, 01:02:25 AM »

Thank you brothers and sisters for your powerful words of love and understanding. They have given me wisdom, strength, hope, encouragement and comfort. I am happy that love does not regard the flaws of a person. I am blessed to experience this. I believe God wanted me to show you this verse

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." -Romans 8:18

Prayer is so powerful. I can feel that your prayers have been answered.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2004, 12:47:30 PM »

Psa 51:17  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psa 34:18  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Weep before the Lord Dear brother when things get tough and he will comfort you...and when your done, believe that HE will comfort you...do this as often as possible...when you get to a place of total Godly sorrow, he will hear from Heaven. And if you have sin anywhere in your life ask him to
forgive you...and sin no more. Praise him also...even in your mind. I have a broken first rib for ten years now...and it is very painful at times... when i pray and ask for comfort and also pray for others who are in pain or sorrow...He comforts me all day long... my pain almost goes away Grin The lord is merciful you must remember that.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit...this is one of the best ways to get Heavenly attention.

God bless you...still Praying for all members Smiley

« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 12:53:06 PM by AJ » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the