Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:37:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE LAWS OF SOWING AND REAPING (PART I)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE LAWS OF SOWING AND REAPING (PART I)  (Read 2111 times)
THEEVANGELIST

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2004, 07:20:20 PM »

Well, it's that time again.  It's that time to dig into the truths of    God's word.  God is doing a mighty work upon the earth even as I type.  I just so excited about what going on.  Lately, we have been looking at money, and how it applies to the believer.  It is gonna take money to effectively spread the word of the Lord Jesus Christ.  However, many Christians don't want to hear the words money and church in the same sentence.  Man has rejected financial preaching in the church.  Man says that money is evil, and to stay away from them "prosperity preachers".  Then they take the word of God out of context and twist it to back up their doctrines.  Let's look at something.  Remember 9-11?  It took millions of dollars to pull those hijackings off.  Now look at the movie The Passion of Christ.  Again it took millions of dollars to create that movie.  It both scenarios money was used to shake the world!  One was positive; one was negative.  
It has never been God's plan for his people to dwell in poverty.  Now when I say "his people", I am referring to anyone that sincerely has a heart after God.  Turn with me to Ist John 3:1.  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God...  God considers us his children.  He didn't just create the earth, and place man down here to "play" for a while.  Just like I will make sure my children will have more than enough in life, God doesn't want us to lack in any area of our life.  This includes healing, wisdom, protection, provision, as well prosperity.  Do you realize that the Almighty God loved you so much he sent his son, Jesus Christ, to die so that we could have an abundant life?  Remember the message, Righteous Prosperity?  When you excepted Jesus in your life you became the Righteousnous of God in Christ Jesus according to IICorinthians 5:21.  Thus, you are susceptible to the all of the covenant of blessings that God has for us.  (for any copies of the messages in this series email me at theevangelist11@aol.com)
We are now entering the heart of our series.  Tithes, offerings, and vows are the foundation to obtaining God's abundance life.  Today I want to go even deeper with this thing.  We have talked about the worlds system of increase=work all you can, can all you get, then sit on the can.  God says that he takes the foolish things of the world to confound the wise!  God's has a sowing and reaping system.  God says that you take your finances and sow or give them into my kingdom and let me give back to you.  Thus I introduce to you seedtime and harvest.  Turn to where it all starts at.  Genesis 8:22.  While the earth remaineth , seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.  God is talking to Noah after the flood, and he promises Noah that he will not destroy the earth anymore.  
The kingdom of God operates off of this law of seedtime and harvest.  This law is an established principle; it will work for anyone that will get involved.  The law of gravity works all of the time.  For anyone that will get involved with the law of gravity, they will find out that the law is in motion.  If you was to step off the roof of your house, you will find out how this law operates. Listen=Once God has said something is established for ever.  The bible says that he puts nothing above his word.  God saw that mankind was evil.  God knew that it was no way man could be in the presence of his glory.  So God sowed his son Jesus Christ to bring us in as the harvest.  Jesus was a seed!  Your money is a seed.  Just like a farmer plants his seed to get his harvest, God wants us to plant seeds and let him bring us our harvest.  This is God's system of increase.  Most Christians are either ignorant to this revelation, or don't have enough faith to go with it.  Then some simply reject this teaching.  
Turn with me to Isaiah 32:20.  Blessed are ye that sow...  That word blessed means to be empowered to prosper or have success.  When you start sowing seed into God's kingdom, you are equipping yourself for a successful life.  Let me just say this also.  This is not a thing that you do one time and to "see" if it will work.  Sowing should become a lifestyle.  Please understand that God isn't trying to take something from you, he is trying to get things to you.  Flip over to Acts 20:35.  (Paul talking) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
How much do I sow? Where do I sow?  When do I sow?  These are the type of questions that I will be answering in part II.  God has supernatural increase available for his people.  However, it has to be done his way.  This is not only something that I preach, this is what I live.  As I take my finances, and sow them into different ministries, God has blessed me more than I could ever have imagined.  Until next time, keep your eyes on Jesus

The Crusader
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 04:31:13 AM »

Are you Oral Roberts? Smiley
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:00:57 AM »

Matthew 6:19. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
 20.  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
 21.  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
 22.  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
 23.  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
 24.  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
 25.  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
 26.  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
 27.  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
 28.  And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
 29.  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
 30.  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
 31.  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
 32.  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
 33.  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 34.  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Support your local Christian.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the