Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:57:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Baby
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Baby  (Read 1189 times)
LMarsh

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2004, 09:10:36 AM »

I know with all the strife going on right now in the world I shouldn't be asking for prayers for this small thing.
But....I really need your prayers for my 8mo old son.
Aaron has been sick since Monday night.  He is vomitting and has diarrhea.  
I try to breastfeed him and he immediately throws it up.
This illness has been going through my house for two weeks now.  My husband had it for a week and my 2 year old had it for a week.  I don't think the baby can survive a week of this.
I'm giving him Pedialyte in a bottle and trying to pump a bit of breast milk which I am not successful at to save for when he can tolerate a bottle of half Pedialyte half breast milk.
He is very hungry and when he is awake is constantly crying.
I know from my husband and other son that they were in alot of pain from stomach cramping and back cramping.
Please lift him up in prayer and  for me to find the energy for all four of our children and my daily tasks.
I've lost about 10 pnds myself from worry over the past few weeks...I'm also praying that I don't come down with this and can't care for everyone.
Thank you and God Bless,
LMarsh
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 09:11:14 AM by LMarsh » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 10:16:13 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to LMarsh,

I will definitely be praying for you and your family. Other than Jesus, our children are one of our most precious gifts from God. God loves to hear us when we pray for our children.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 11:19:04 AM »

I will also hold up  your baby in prayer, and have asked God to send a ministering angel to help you today.

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 03:36:09 PM »

I know with all the strife going on right now in the world I shouldn't be asking for prayers for this small thing.
LMarsh

No, this isn't a small thing!  Cry Its never a "small thing" when our kids are so miserable!

Lord, I lift up LMarsh's son...please touch his body and help him to be well, and I pray that his mommy will be comforted and strong enough to care for her family while they're sick.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 04:11:15 PM »

I ditto Willow there sister.  Sick kids are no little thing!  I'm prayin' for the little guy and y'all.  Kids are tough.  God is good.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 07:06:55 PM »

Psalm 91
5   Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6   Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7   A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

O mighty God. let these prayers ring true in our hearts and Your heart too. Sustain our sister LM and her family. Push away the illness and bring waves of renewal on tides of salvation and faith. Grant LM a strong and healthy body, mind and spirit. Bless her as she ministers to others in Your service. In Christ Jesus I trust and pray, amen

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 07:23:41 PM »

But....I really need your prayers for my 8mo old son.
Aaron has been sick since Monday night.  He is vomitting and has diarrhea.  
I try to breastfeed him and he immediately throws it up.
This illness has been going through my house for two weeks now.  My husband had it for a week and my 2 year old had it for a week.  I don't think the baby can survive a week of this.
I'm giving him Pedialyte in a bottle and trying to pump a bit of breast milk which I am not successful at to save for when he can tolerate a bottle of half Pedialyte half breast milk.
He is very hungry and when he is awake is constantly crying.
I know from my husband and other son that they were in alot of pain from stomach cramping and back cramping.
Please lift him up in prayer and  for me to find the energy for all four of our children and my daily tasks.
I've lost about 10 pnds myself from worry over the past few weeks...I'm also praying that I don't come down with this and can't care for everyone.
Thank you and God Bless,
LMarsh

Praying! A small child being ill is a scary thing because they are so small and defenseless!  Embarrassed

Is there a chance that you can take the baby in to see a doctor? We dealt with something similiar and our baby was given liquid Jell-O, which stayed down, and then moved on to the bland diet.

And don't try to be super-mom and wife at this time! If it can wait - let it wait! Dirt will wait!  Undecided Anytime Aaron naps, rest with him! Keep your strength up! Praying for you all!

Reba
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 12:22:39 AM »

Lord we give you all praise and honour. Your are the Creator of all life. We place before your throne your child Aaron, and his family. His Mommy needs rest , rest that only comes from You. We ask You send peace , healing , comfort to this family. In the name of Jesus the Christ Amen
LMarsh

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 09:31:08 PM »

Thank you so much for your prayers this past week.
This is the first time since yesterday I have been able to check the boards.  
Aaron is much improved.  I did call the doctor several times and get some much needed advice.  He is finally back on toast, applesauce and mom's  Smiley milk without it coming back up today.  
It brought tears to my eyes and heart reading your heartfelt prayers and I know they were truly answered.  The scripture was so wonderful to read as well. I haven't picked up a bible between caring for the baby and the kids, cooking and trying to get the kids some clean clothes to wear.
I was going to read the boards but I think I need to go sit at the feet of Our God and Lord Jesus and give thanks and ask for a restoring of mind, body and spirit.
God Bless You all richly.
Love in Christ,
LMarsh
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2004, 04:53:48 AM »

Thank You, Lord!  Cheesy Wonderful news!

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 09:52:38 AM »

Thank you Jesus!  Cheesy

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2004, 10:02:18 AM »

God is GOOD[/b] sister!!  And just let me say, as a father...

He is finally back on toast, applesauce and mom's   milk without it coming back up today.

...he's 8 months?  And you're feeding him toast and applesauce?  You go girl!!!!  Had a buddy that raised his kids on hard foods quick.  Makes 'em stronger!

Hope y'all are getting much needed rest now.  God bless!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Reba
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2004, 12:20:26 PM »

Ps 16:7-9

7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
KJV
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2004, 05:30:05 PM »

PTL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2004, 01:33:59 PM »

I was going to read the boards but I think I need to go sit at the feet of Our God and Lord Jesus and give thanks and ask for a restoring of mind, body and spirit.

You do that! That's the most precious spot you can be! So good to hear that Aaron's doing better!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the