Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Restore the Constitution and Our Religious Liberty!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Restore the Constitution and Our Religious Liberty!  (Read 11164 times)
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

My post was to JudgeNot, not you.
This:
Ebia,

Now it's accurate, including the spelling of Constitution. I tried to ignore the bad grammar.

was to JudgeNot.  I don't thinks so.

Besides, I have better funny faces than you do.
Wow.

Ebster,

Now you are quoting from two different posts. The one you quoted from even had JudgeNot's name in it. You must work harder on being precise.
Are you really this thick, or just pretending?  Of course I've been referring to more than one of your posts in some of mine.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 06:20:08 AM by ebia » Logged

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2004, 04:24:35 PM »

I am a little suprised,  we've gone from the subjects of the Constitution and Religious Liberty to who has the best smilies.  Go figure !

Alnilam
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2004, 11:49:48 PM »

I am a little suprised,  we've gone from the subjects of the Constitution and Religious Liberty to who has the best smilies.  Go figure !

Alnilam

Oklahoma Howdy to Alnilam,

We all already know that our religious freedoms have been removed. The ACLU is working on the few left remaining, so WHO HAS THE BEST SMILIES?

A nation or nations turning away from GOD could be a sign of the end times and/or a precursor for just chastisement from Almighty God. Regardless, trying to intellectualize the removal of God isn't very smart.

Love In Christ,
Tom

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2004, 10:52:23 AM »

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2004, 02:07:50 PM »

Grin  You win JudgeNot, and you won 1,000 dance tickets with:

JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2004, 03:33:51 PM »

"Shock and Awe"  Grin

Or is that "Awe shucks?"  Huh
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 03:34:54 PM by JudgeNot » Logged

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2004, 02:46:05 PM »

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance Why don't we just tell the 14% to Sit Down and SHUT UP!!!

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reba
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2004, 02:58:40 PM »

Because  God's people have sat back and done nothing, except wait for rapture, for years.

Luke 19:12-13

12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
KJV
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 03:00:58 PM by Reba » Logged
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2004, 04:28:29 PM »

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance Why don't we just tell the 14% to Sit Down and SHUT UP!!!

Because maybe some of that 86% don't feel its necessary to make the other 14% leave or lie.

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2004, 12:37:51 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Ambassador4Christ,

Brother, that sounds like a winnner! It's about time we did just that.

What would you suggest we do with morally bankrupt non-Americans who wish to tell us what to do?

Love In Christ,
Tom

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2004, 07:03:07 AM »

Because maybe some of that 86% don't feel its necessary to make the other 14% leave or lie.

Reminds me of all the 'tourist' places I've lived in the south. Yankess show up to visit and notice how beautiful it is then decide to stay and try to make it just like the place they left... Roll Eyes

JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »

What would you suggest we do with morally bankrupt non-Americans who wish to tell us what to do?
Hm.  Nuking them is bad PR – plus we’d get the good with the bad – God did spare Sodom and Gomorrah until Lot had time to ‘retrieve’ the good.  (And even then one of them turned out to be better salt than flesh.)  Grin

Problem nowadays is – if we retrieve them, where do we put them?  Huh

Praise the Lord they can’t vote in our elections!  I have a business associate from New Zealand who attempted to tell me who I should vote for in our last presidential election.  I just couldn’t get him to understand that it didn’t matter what he thought.  He also can’t understand why anyone would need something as useless as a second amendment – after all, it is the government's job to protect us.  Lips Sealed

JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2004, 05:12:18 PM »

Sincereheart Said:

Reminds me of all the 'tourist' places I've lived in the south. Yankees show up to visit and notice how beautiful it is then decide to stay and try to make it just like the place they left...  

Oklahoma Howdy to Sincereheart,

We require visitor's permits for Yankees in Oklahoma. When it runs out, they are open season for hunters. You wouldn't believe how many of them have antlers.   Grin   Grin   Grin

They make horrible looking trophies, and taxidermists charge extra fixing them up.   Grin   Grin   Grin

Just kidding..........

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2004, 05:24:32 PM »

JudgeNot Said:

Hm.  Nuking them is bad PR – plus we’d get the good with the bad – God did spare Sodom and Gomorrah until Lot had time to ‘retrieve’ the good.  (And even then one of them turned out to be better salt than flesh.)  

Problem nowadays is – if we retrieve them, where do we put them?  

Oklahoma Howdy to JudgeNot,

Brother, we really need you to run for President. I'll vote for you. I really think that any lasting solution to our rights as Christians should be addressed with a Constitutional Convention. We could have one with the proper number of petitions and signatures. All of the wiggle room for the ACLU in our customs, traditions, and religious freedoms should be completely removed. The wiggle room for the Supreme Court and Federal Courts should also be removed so definitely and strictly that the Constitution answers it all, including the instructions for them to butt out and keep their mouths shut.

Brother, I'm far too shy on this. I could easily think of additional requirements that would be quite reasonable.

Love In Christ,
Tom

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2004, 06:36:24 PM »

Sincereheart Said:

Reminds me of all the 'tourist' places I've lived in the south. Yankees show up to visit and notice how beautiful it is then decide to stay and try to make it just like the place they left...  

Oklahoma Howdy to Sincereheart,

We require visitor's permits for Yankees in Oklahoma. When it runs out, they are open season for hunters. You wouldn't believe how many of them have antlers.   Grin   Grin   Grin

They make horrible looking trophies, and taxidermists charge extra fixing them up.   Grin   Grin   Grin

Just kidding..........

Love In Christ,
Tom

We used to see the bumper stickers that said:
"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"
I liked those.  Grin

Just kidding, too..... sort of!  Lips Sealed

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the