Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:38:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286811 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I need your help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need your help  (Read 2036 times)
bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2004, 06:24:13 PM »

I need to find a chrstian dating site. The other chrstian Forum I was part of refused to help me.

I'm 22 single depressed and very lonley.

I need somebodys help this is the only place I could find where maybe somebody could help me find a girlfriend (christian of corse)
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 07:36:44 PM »

I need to find a chrstian dating site. The other chrstian Forum I was part of refused to help me.

I'm 22 single depressed and very lonley.

I need somebodys help this is the only place I could find where maybe somebody could help me find a girlfriend (christian of corse)

Happiness is like a butterfly.  The more you chase it, the more it will elude you.  But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes softly and sits on your shoulder.

Do you belong to a local church?  There's usually plenty of things to do with singles.  Have you considered volunteering at the local homeless shelter, soup kitchen, etc?

God is in control of everything--------have you prayed and talked with Him lately?  What are you doing with YOUR life?  Are you satisfied with your job, etc?  My advice to you is to get some of theses things in order before looking for a girlfriend.  It really wouldn't be fair to either one of you.  It seems as if you're looking for someone else to bring you up out of depression.  It may work for awhile but it won't be permament.  You really need to get your life together.  I don't mean to sound harsh so please don't take it that way.  Don't know how long you've been depressed but I do know you need to get involved.  I've told others on this board that exercising releases endorphins (feel good brain chemical).  Do it yourself or get to a gym.  Just start moving, do something.  Get your mind off yourself and on to doing for others.  You really need to do some of these things even though you probably don't want to.  Make it a point to read the bible everyday and don't forget to ask the Holy Spirit to be there with you.  Just get your mind off yourself and start doing some things for and with others-------force yourself.  It's hard, I know, but ya gotta do it.  It's the only way and it's a part of growing up----------.  Go see Mel Gibson's movie, The Passion of the Christ.  Before you do, ask God what he'd have you do for Him.

It will all work out.  Pray and ask others to pray for you.
Father, I just lift up bemanisuperstar to You.  I ask You Father God to send Your angels to surround him right now.  I ask You to send Your Holy Spirit to him.  Father, give beman courage and wisdom and strength. Lead him to others who would be of help to him.  Guide and direct all his steps Father.  Manifest Yourself to Beman in a way in which he can understand.  Draw him closer to you Father.  Bless Beman, Lord God.  All this I pray in the name of Your son Jesus.  Amen.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 02:27:25 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to bemanisuperstar,

I must say AMEN! to what Chris has told you. That's excellent and Biblical advice. Are you seeking to do this online because you are shy? If you are simply looking for a Christian Singles Chat type area, there is one listed on the menu to your left under "Connect". However, nothing will replace getting involved in Christian activities and Church.

I sincerely hope you enjoy Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Yeshuasprophet

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 09:28:27 AM »

Shalom & Blessings,

Be encouraged. Remember that NO Weapon formed against you shall prosper.  You said that you are depressed, that is a trick of the enemy. A woman can not fulfill you, unless you allow Yeshua ( Jesus in Hebrew) to fulfill the voids in your life. Trust in Yahveh ( The Lord in Hebrw) with all your heart, and Lean not to your own understanding in all your ways, acknowledge Him in all your ways. And He will direct your paths.  If internally you are unhappy, check the source and the root of your depression. Yah ( God in Hebrew) is able to bring you out of any place of your mind. I suffered from depression in my teenage years. But, I know my Father to be a deliverer, and a restorer. Psalms 34:29  
 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30   As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
31   For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
32   It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Seek Yah's face and His will for your life. The more you get lost in HIm, the more desperate you become for HIm. The more He will fill your hearts desire. Seek Ye first the kingdom Of Yah, and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you..

Be encouraged. I m sending a prayer up for you..
bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 02:28:49 PM »

Yes I am very shy.

I belong to a church with some very pretty females but I can never talk to them. Plus they never really talk to me either.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 08:06:07 PM »

Yes I am very shy.

I belong to a church with some very pretty females but I can never talk to them. Plus they never really talk to me either.

Try inviting everyone in your age group for ice cream after church and make sure you attend any social activities your church might have. I don't know how old you are, but I suppose that you might want to get married some day. Sooner or later, you will have to talk to a real, live woman.   Cheesy  It's possible they aren't talking to you because they think you don't like them. After all, you aren't talking to them. If you are a Christian, pray about it and everything will work out in the Lord's time.

Love In Christ,
Tom

bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 08:08:11 PM »

Ice Cream?

You must think I'm a real youngun eh?

I'm 22 actually.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 09:20:58 PM »

22 is the PERFECT age for inviting everyone out for ice cream - why? because you don't have to ask your mom and dad for the money to pay for it!   Grin  (Do you???)  Undecided

bemanisuperstar - chances are there are young ladies in your Church just waiting for you to talk to them.  The only way to find out for sure is...

Ice Cream!!!  Grin

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 09:39:07 PM »

I would assume so.

There is oneother problem
all the attractive ladies go away for college (or missonary trips) ok not all but most.

kinda hard to get to know them on short term.

I'll see what happens tomarrow.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2004, 09:46:32 PM »

"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13

Never forget that verse...

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 10:16:54 PM »

I know but so far my prayers over this matter go unanswered.

JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2004, 10:51:07 PM »

Colossians 1
10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.

Patience, friend, patience.  So many of the Lord's wishes have not become fruitful due to the lack of it.

JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2004, 11:47:54 PM »

Ice Cream?

You must think I'm a real youngun eh?

I'm 22 actually.

Cheesy  I'm wearing socks older than you are, and I still love ice cream. My wife of 31 years loves it too, but we don't share the same bowl these days. We just can't agree on a flavor and toppings.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Reba
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 12:09:35 AM »

A  " NO" from God is an answer.
bemanisuperstar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2004, 01:37:10 AM »

You all have an obsession with Ice Cream.

Is there some unwritten Passage about Ice Cream at the last supper I don't Know about?

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the