Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:53:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  "CHURCH, INC." RELIGION
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "CHURCH, INC." RELIGION  (Read 3828 times)
The Crusader
« on: February 26, 2004, 05:30:31 AM »

"CHURCH, INC." RELIGION

The body of Christ, as a whole, is deeply submerged in the snare of the Babylonian religious system! Oh, that God would open our eyes to see such a sad state of affairs!

And this is not a situation that has just developed. This spoilage of the church began in Paul's day. He warned of it often. It was then brought to great and evil heights by Constantine, and later through the "Roman Church." Sorrowfully, there was little or no real change produced as a result of the "Reformation." In fact, the body of Christ may be more religious, more entangled in the Babylonian religious system now, than at any point in it's history. And the worst part is that the members of Christ are, by and large, ignorant of this captive corruption.

501c3 RELIGION

The government, and our precious mislead brethren who have come before us have lead us down the primrose path that has ended in this bondage. We have an Americanized version of Babylon. We have "Inc." religion. The "501c3" variety. 501c3 is the bureaucratic code given to churches and other religious non-profit organizations, that meet their governmental approval.

Many dear brothers who are held by the religious system, would deny that they are a part of it. But here is an honest and objective test. Are you a part of a religious "Inc.?" Part of a "501c3?" Are you using the same system that every other religious group in the United States uses? Are you actually a part of the same system that you profess to stand against? Are you members with them in this Gentile religious system?

Listen to our apostle, Paul:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

"And what agreement hath the temple of with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirt, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (II Corinthians 6:14-7:1).

Are you a part of an "Inc." – a government formed and controlled entity? Are you a part of a 501c3 organization? Officially approved, recognized, and sanctioned by the Federal government?

Then you are fellow-religious members with every "unclean thing" (II Corinthians 6:17) and I encourage you, that we are entreated by Paul to "come out from among them," that we "touch not the unclean thing,"and that we "cleans ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirt . . ." (II Corinthians 7:1). And the context, of all of this is the Gentile religious system.

And you don't think that "your church" or "your ministry" is a part of this system? That your are member together with them?

If you don't think that you are, then call the bank where your "church" or "ministry" does business. They will tell you what you are! They can also tell you what "class" you fall under. They can also tell you who else is in that "class" with you.

Or ask the IRS. They know what you are. They know what group and class you belong to. You are in with all the rest of the religions! As far as they are concerned, you're all the same.

It is all really simple. The world knows what we are, even if we try to pretend that it's really different. We are self-deceived. And I say we, because I have been were you are at. You are a part of something that has a legal identity, one that you pretend doesn't really exist. And one that, on occasion you will even speak against! But you are a part of it just the same! I encourage you to be honest with yourself and with the world around you. Come clean.

"Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

"But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God" (II Corinthians 4:1,2).

Stop trying to pawn off your "church" or "ministry" as the work of God. Stop joining forces with the religious systems of this world!

I encourage you to leave the system.

Come on outside the camp!

Clyde Pilkington

Gladstone, VA

<Smiley))><
aw

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 07:13:16 AM »

Yep. There ia ample evidence, both historical and scriptural, that RELIGION has Babylonian origins. Over a period of time, the religious and political systems were merged into one with emperors of Rome actually being Supreme Pontiffs.

It was during that time that such abominations as the veneration of Mary, papal infallibility, baptismal regeneration, transubstantiation, orders of nuns, sign of the cross, pagan festivals, mystery plays, and all of the other religious rites and ceremonies that have always been SHROUDED in MYSTERY began and continue to this very day.

They are being exposed as the true Church without spot or wrinkle is being prepared to meet our soon coming Husband/Lord/Saviour/ King. Amen, come Lord Jesus.

aw
Early57

It is me

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 07:17:53 AM »

Clyde,  If I may, I will ask you some questions.

Do you pay tax?

Do you attend and/or pastor a Chruch that has a tax exempt status?

OR do you have a tax exempt status personaly?

Early57
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 06:47:17 AM »

Matthew 22:16.  And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
 17.  Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
 18.  But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
 19.  Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
 20.  And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
 21.  They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Support your local Christian.
The Crusader
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 09:38:20 AM »

Clyde,  If I may, I will ask you some questions.

Do you pay tax?

Do you attend and/or pastor a Chruch that has a tax exempt status?

OR do you have a tax exempt status personaly?

Early57

Why? You dont believe what I posted?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2004, 03:10:31 PM »

"CHURCH, INC." RELIGION

The body of Christ, as a whole, is deeply submerged in the snare of the Babylonian religious system! Oh, that God would open our eyes to see such a sad state of affairs!

And this is not a situation that has just developed. This spoilage of the church began in Paul's day. He warned of it often. It was then brought to great and evil heights by Constantine, and later through the "Roman Church." Sorrowfully, there was little or no real change produced as a result of the "Reformation." In fact, the body of Christ may be more religious, more entangled in the Babylonian religious system now, than at any point in it's history. And the worst part is that the members of Christ are, by and large, ignorant of this captive corruption.

501c3 RELIGION

The government, and our precious mislead brethren who have come before us have lead us down the primrose path that has ended in this bondage. We have an Americanized version of Babylon. We have "Inc." religion. The "501c3" variety. 501c3 is the bureaucratic code given to churches and other religious non-profit organizations, that meet their governmental approval.

Many dear brothers who are held by the religious system, would deny that they are a part of it. But here is an honest and objective test. Are you a part of a religious "Inc.?" Part of a "501c3?" Are you using the same system that every other religious group in the United States uses? Are you actually a part of the same system that you profess to stand against? Are you members with them in this Gentile religious system?

Listen to our apostle, Paul:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

"And what agreement hath the temple of with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirt, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (II Corinthians 6:14-7:1).

Are you a part of an "Inc." – a government formed and controlled entity? Are you a part of a 501c3 organization? Officially approved, recognized, and sanctioned by the Federal government?

Then you are fellow-religious members with every "unclean thing" (II Corinthians 6:17) and I encourage you, that we are entreated by Paul to "come out from among them," that we "touch not the unclean thing,"and that we "cleans ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirt . . ." (II Corinthians 7:1). And the context, of all of this is the Gentile religious system.

And you don't think that "your church" or "your ministry" is a part of this system? That your are member together with them?

If you don't think that you are, then call the bank where your "church" or "ministry" does business. They will tell you what you are! They can also tell you what "class" you fall under. They can also tell you who else is in that "class" with you.

Or ask the IRS. They know what you are. They know what group and class you belong to. You are in with all the rest of the religions! As far as they are concerned, you're all the same.

It is all really simple. The world knows what we are, even if we try to pretend that it's really different. We are self-deceived. And I say we, because I have been were you are at. You are a part of something that has a legal identity, one that you pretend doesn't really exist. And one that, on occasion you will even speak against! But you are a part of it just the same! I encourage you to be honest with yourself and with the world around you. Come clean.

"Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

"But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God" (II Corinthians 4:1,2).

Stop trying to pawn off your "church" or "ministry" as the work of God. Stop joining forces with the religious systems of this world!

I encourage you to leave the system.

Come on outside the camp!

Clyde Pilkington

Gladstone, VA

<Smiley))><

Good message

Amen

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
The Crusader
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2004, 06:09:03 AM »

Good message

Amen

Amen Crusader
Nickolai

Eastern Orthodoxy is Awesome

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2004, 12:18:32 PM »

Good message

Amen

Amen Crusader

Stop trying to pawn off "Christianity" as something Christ Created.  Christ did not say "on this rock I will build my Christianity"  He said on this Rock I will build my CHURCH!!!"

Christ crated a  Church, also known as his Body.  Either become a part of it or be condemned.  You may already be a part of it I don't know.  But by denying the Church, you also deny Christ.  

Or don't you get it?

You think that now at this point in time you personnally have a greater understanding of theology than people who Acctually met Christ's Apostles personnaly.  How arrogant and ignorant of you.
Psalm 119

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2004, 01:25:06 PM »

Nikolai,

You missed Crusader's point. He is saying the government has no business in the affairs of the Church. They should not be intermingled.

Christ is the head of the Church; not the IRS. And to place the IRS ahead of Christ is idolatry (state worship).

Surely you wouldn't want your sermons wrote by the governement, as they do in China with the "state sanctioned churches"

Psalm 119
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 01:34:26 PM »

Surely you wouldn't want your sermons wrote by the governement, as they do in China with the "state sanctioned churches"

YIKES!

But you know - that is exactly what many "liberal Americans" want to do - take out the parts of the Bible and parts of sermons they consider 'hate speech" - thus only "State Churches".

Really, really scary...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2004, 05:05:21 PM by JudgeNot » Logged

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 04:47:37 PM »

A superb exposition of the truth about man's religion.
Thank you very much.

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2004, 07:28:03 AM »

YIKES!

But you know - that is exactly what many "liberal Americans" want to do - take out the parts of the Bible and parts of sermons they consider 'hate speech" - thus only "State Churches".

Really, really scary...

Smiley

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 05:32:56 AM »

Amen

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the