Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:36:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  an undeniable experience!!! a fire within.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: an undeniable experience!!! a fire within.  (Read 1117 times)
Come passion

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2004, 08:37:20 AM »

this was posted on a messianic believers forum.  i know there are others out there that have awesome testimonies of what HE has done.  i thought this would be edifying for some. i know YHWH is still touching HIS people in a mighty way.  Yeshua is awesome!!

brief translation of Hebrew text in below post:
YHWH,Yahweh, the Father, Lord
Elohim, God  
Yahoshua, Yeshua, Jesus
Ruach HaKodesh (means Set-Apart Spirit) Holy Spirit
Messiah, Christ

The undeniable experience!!!

I tell about this experience with great reservation.  I do not want anyone to think that I have done something special.  I have not…It is all HIM.  I did not have a choice; HE is in control of all.

I wonder, even today, why me...not in a I wish it would have been someone else sort of way, but in the manner of how could this happen to me in the spiritual state I was in.

At that time in my life 5 years ago, I was living what the world would consider a normal life.  At age 28 enjoying TV, video games, sports, I used tobacco, drank the occasional beer and even got a little toasted now and then.  By the world standards, my life was nothing out of the ordinary.  

From a spiritual perspective I was much further from YHWH than I should have been.  I believed Yahoshua came and died and rose again and sits at the right hand of YHWH.  Problem was I was not trying to live as Christ.  I believed in the three YHWH, Yahoshua, and the Set Apart Spirt of the Almighty.  Well the third (Set Apart Spirit) I really had not come to terms with.  I believed Ruach Ha Kodesh existed, but did not realize/believe in HIS workings.  

I grew up in a lutheran church and went through all of the traditions in that church and had strong convictions about believing in Yahoshua.  When I met my wife to be, we had many conversations about YHWH, Yahoshua, and Ruach Ha Kodesh.  She believed strongly in the gifts of Ruach Ha Kodesh and that they were/are present today.  I did not argue, but did not really believe either.

I could go on about my dis-belief in Ruach Ha Kodesh, but I hope you get the point that I believed HE existed, but did not believe HIS workings were real…

Until…, 5 and a half years ago I started to ponder on the Ruach Ha Kodesh.  I finally decided “Hey I’ve gotta know if this is real”.  That was my thought exactly.  I still remember that night as I got into bed thinking that nothing would happen, but hoping that I was wrong, and something would happen.

As I lay in bed I became very frank as I started to speak to YHWH.  “i just want to know Father is it real.  If it is, please show me.”  That was the start of a new beginning for me.  Let me tell you, the experience I went through was undeniable.  I felt an explosion from within that went out to my extremities.  Like a fire from within.  Something I truly could not deny.  As I laid there HE gave me utterance with evidence of speaking in tongues.  

All of the sudden it stopped.  I knew exactly why too.  I had things in my life that I had to give up.  I could not wait.  I started getting rid of all of the iniquity, (snuff—tobacco, alcohol, movies…) all thrown away, it had to go.  No trying to stop bad habits.  Let me tell you HE delivered me in that moment.  

The next night I had asked forgiveness for my past as I was under conviction from Ruach Ha Kodesh.  I just acknowledege the presence of Ruach Ha Kodesh and here the explosion came again.  This time it went on all night and did not stop.

At that time I certainly new it was real, but did not know what I was in for.  It went on for more than six months in an extreme way.  Seeing angels pour vessels of honey looking substance over my head (oil) and actually feeling the warm substance flow over my entire body.  So much so that even my wife and others even noticed physical signs; and would see thick oily substance on my forehead and even glittery flakes of what appeared to be gold.  

Reading the word became a totally different experience.  Before I had to make myself read, and most of the time never even comprehended the words I read.  After this experience HE would guide me through the WORD.  All I had to do was flip through the pages and HE would, what I call, “overwhelm me” at the spot I needed to read.  It was the experience all over again, the explosion from inside out.  As I would walk through book stores He would guide me to certain books in the same manner.

One day much after this experience started HE was leading me through the scriptures in the manner described above.  When I heard HIS voice say “It doesn’t always have to work this way.  I can just speak to you.”  HE said “Hearing ME is for everyone”.  What a joy, I can now speak to HIM and I can hear HIM.

I found out hearing HIM is not always as good one moment as it is in another.  We really have to watch our flesh.  I also realized that if there was sin in my life I could not hear HIM as well.  Sanctification is important in hearing HIM clearly.

It did not take an elder or any other man.  YHWH had great mercy on me, which I did not deserve.  I worry that it will all go away.  But HE repeatedly tells me if you are obedient to me, you will not fail.  

What an experience and it still goes on today 5 years later.  When I acknowledge the presence of Ruach Ha Kodesh HE “overwhelms me”.  I truly love my Father, Yahashua and Ruach Ha Kodesh.   You will never get a different answer from any of the three.

There is more to tell, but it is already quit lengthy.  You can email me if you have questions undeniable@aopv.com.  Not sure that I can answer them, but I know HE can.  We just need to be sensitive and receptive to Ruach Ha Kodesh.    

I tell this experience with great reservation.  I do not want anyone to think that I have done something special.  I have not…It is all HIM.  I did not have a choice HE is in control of all.

I still ask why me…as I patiently wait on HIS guidance.

aw

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 09:47:04 AM »

It may be that you and untold numbers of others are experiencing what the scripture declares that "in the LAST days I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh" and both the young and old will experence a greater presence of the Lord.(Acts and Joel)

I know of several who are experiencing the Lord in greater and deeper ways than ever before and they are being changed in ways that are unmistakably from God. These are not some FAKES ot satanic counterfeits, but genuine experiences that bring glory to God.

The fact that you share and present your experiences without regard to yourself is evidence that you were touched by God.

Thank you for sharing my brother in Christ,

aw
Strong Defender

Seeker of the truth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 02:03:10 PM »

I am new to this site and obviously this is my first post here. I am posting here now because I see you refering to the 'Holy Spirit' by His true name, Rauch Ha Kodesh. Do you also refer to the Father by His true name Yahweh and the Messiah as Yahoshua? I have been studying about the changes in the scriptures for a while now and see more and more people coming to find His true and sacred name. Even in Hosea 2:16 it is prophecied that in these days His people would no longer call Him baali, and I now se that coming to pass. What do you think?

Seeking the truth,

Strong Defender
Come passion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

i will share with you how we began to call HIM YHWH (pronounced Yah-way).  Last winter (2002-2003), my husband came home and told me that HE noticed in conversing with Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) that HE seemed displeased when my husband called YHWH, "Lord".  Our hearts intent was/is to please HIM more then man. "May we desire You above all else" - we pray this, as we know flesh can be weak.  So we began to study and ask for guidance on what HIS preference was, "what is Your name - what is pleasing to You?"  You know the scripture 2 Timothy 2:15.  Study to shew thyself approved unto Elohim (God), a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  So we asked for guidance and studied and HE showed us that HIS name is YHWH (pronounced Yah - way - though i have heard HIS name pronounced Yah - wah as well).  It was a great study because HE showed me furthermore about the name of Yahshua (Jesus).  HIS name means something - the meaning of Yahoshua is YHWH is salvation.  That verified what Yahshua said when HE said  John 5:43  "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."  Yahshua is the shortened form of the name Yahoshua.  Your are right about people calling HIM baali (means baal); we did unknowingly.  The English translation of baal is lord.  So beelzebub - satan's name in some text - is even translated lord = beel.  So yes, we did realize after what we were shown that we were calling HIM baali, when we called Him lord.  Many in our family think we are strange now for calling HIM - YHWH, Yahshua, or Ruach HaKodesh (Set-Apart Spirit), but it is better to please YHWH than man.  YHWH spoke many times about not profaning HIS name and now i know what HE meant.  

Ezekiel 36:
 20.  And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned MY holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the YHWH, and are gone forth out of his land.
 21.  But I had pity for MINE holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
 22.  Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith YHWH Elohim; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
 23.  And I will sanctify MY great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am YHWH, saith the YHWH Elohim, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

That is what happened - where text says Lord - it should say YHWH for the most part and where it says God - it should say Elohim.  they translated it this way intentionally, some say so the heathen wouldn't profane HIS name - so then who ended up profaning HIS name.  May you come to greater knowledge of the truth.  

Here is a link about HIS name being profaned. i don't agree with everything on this website but there is also some truth written there.

http://www.eliyah.com/names.html

Strong Defender

Seeker of the truth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 11:11:37 AM »

Come Passion,

I have told some of His correct name, and the responce identical to the responce one gets when explaining the pagan ritual of christmas, 'I don't want to know, I think He understands because in my heart I don't mean it like that' or 'It's our tradition'.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of Yahweh of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

'Tradition' and 'going with the flow' has  tainted so much of the word and not to mention what it has done to the body. We are so far off, but I am praying for the truth. People must know that if it cannot be supported by scripture, it isn't scriptural. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am so thankful to know His true name. I am also very thankful to be delivered from the bondage of the manyh pagan celebrations the 'church' participates in. I just hope others will pray for the truth and yield to it when He shows them.

What has He shown you concerning these topics of concern? Do you feel the same, and Has Yahweh shown you these same problems as well? Would love to hear back from you.

Love and truth to all,

Strong Defender

Come passion

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 02:22:37 PM »

praises to YHWH for delivering us!

here are some links on the history of christmas...it was illegal in this country at the beginning because they knew it was pagan. i did celebrate this in a big way, but once i discovered the truth about it - no more by HIS grace. it becomes difficult to ask HIM to teach you about HIM and then say you love HIM then keep darkness in your life.?  compromise?

http://hope-of-israel.org/xmas.htm

This quote comes directly from a pagan website.  They enjoy the fact that christians celebrate their pagan festivals.  I didn't want to leave the link as it is pagan. pagan quote "Whether it be rites of Saturnalia, Feasts, the Yule Sabbat, Hannakuh, or Christmas that you honor, each of us is following the traditions and customs of a Pagan past." - end pagan quote.  

Shouldn't we rather do as commanded "come out and be seperate"?  

2 Corinthians 6:
14.  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
 15.  And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
 16.  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 17.  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18.  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

awesome YHWH, YESHUA, Set-Apart Spirit. Care please about HIM - more than about yourselves. it's not about us!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 02:25:37 PM by Come passion » Logged
Come passion

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 10:37:31 AM »

say "yes to the fire!"

Matthew 3:11.  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Luke 3:16.  John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Luke 12:49.  I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50.  But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

Gospel of Thomas

10)  Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

82) Jesus said, "He who is near Me is near the fire, and he who is far from Me is far from the Kingdom."

awesome Yahshua, say "yes to HIS fire!" this is HIS baptism - ask HIM for this if you will.

Come passion

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2004, 12:15:24 AM »

"it facilitates!"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the