Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Construction of Image of the Beast in Australia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Construction of Image of the Beast in Australia  (Read 15134 times)
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2004, 07:29:08 AM »

The reason the concept has become so convoluted and vague is because the Roman Catholic Church has repeatedly been forced to come up with creative solutions and after-the-fact modifying.  

If your argument revolves around that, then:
a. its up to you to prove this accusation, since it is fundamental to your whole argument.
b. you should reasonably have started there, instead of attacking the simplistic notion.  

Astonishingly, you do not actually buy the RCC's understanding of papal and church infallibility nor are you a Roman Catholic. Yet you have expended all this effort in defending it - a false doctrine - and potentially misleading others. Let that be accounted to you.

I'm not interested in defending the concept as true, but in defending it as being a reasonable position to hold, and in demonstrating that your attacks on it and the RCC in general don't hold water.

You need to humbly submit yourself to God as the Spirit of truth does not rest with you - lacking spiritual discernment and understanding.
Always the line the protestant fundamentalist pulls out when they are loosing an argument.

You have argued for the sake of arguing

Untrue.

and to undermine

to undermine lies and flawed logic.  Christ needs neither used on his side.

and have wasted my time.
only you can do that.

Not only wasted my time but potentially misled people with foolishness - acting as the devil's mouthpiece. You will not get one more response from me.

We'll wait and see on that one.

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
michael_legna
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2004, 09:30:20 AM »

Astonishingly, you do not actually buy the RCC's understanding of papal and church infallibility nor are you a Roman Catholic. Yet you have expended all this effort in defending it - a false doctrine - and potentially misleading others. Let that be accounted to you.

What Ebia did was not defend the concept but refute your poor understanding of it and show how that led to weak arguments.  

There is nothing wrong it deflecting an untrue statement, even one aimed at a concept you yourself do not hold.  It would be as if you were claiming that the world were flat and were trying to prove it by saying that pigs can fly, anyone (even those who did not believe that the world was flat) would be fully within their rights and in my opinion actually duty bound to refute bad arguments or arguments based on incorrect claims of fact as yours have been.

Matt 5:11  Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake:
Krakenfürst

I ain't no stinkin llama!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2004, 02:26:45 AM »

Doesn't Revelation say that people will worship to the image of the beast and he (the 2nd beast) will give breath to it so it can speak and cause all who refuse to worship it to be killed?   I hardly see how a building, no matter what the occult symbolism can be the image spoken of by John.  There is no question that the enemy loves pageantry and symbols that glorify him, but do not confuse that with the truth about what the image of the beast will be.  Masonry and it's symbolism have meaning, but it is most pernicious in its proclaimed doctrine and it contains the ultimate lie that Jesus Christ is not who he says he is.. Savior, God the Son Internal, Creator of All things in heaven and earth.

Kraken
Dawn
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2004, 06:16:46 AM »

Doesn't Revelation say that people will worship to the image of the beast and he (the 2nd beast) will give breath to it so it can speak and cause all who refuse to worship it to be killed?   I hardly see how a building, no matter what the occult symbolism can be the image spoken of by John.  There is no question that the enemy loves pageantry and symbols that glorify him, but do not confuse that with the truth about what the image of the beast will be.  Masonry and it's symbolism have meaning, but it is most pernicious in its proclaimed doctrine and it contains the ultimate lie that Jesus Christ is not who he says he is.. Savior, God the Son Internal, Creator of All things in heaven and earth.

Kraken

Eventually a law will be made making it mandatory to receive the Mark. Reading Revelation (notably Rev. 13:14-18) the beast nation (led by the Antichrist) and False Prophet sanction the building of an Image that will invariably be given life (i.e. given delegated authority) to speak (i.e. to proclaim the mandatory decree that all must receive that mark). Canberra Australia has been designed by the Freemason 'Priesthood' as an Image to the beast nation (from where the Antichrist will arise). Canberra is the reflection of Washington D.C. see www.martyrsofrevelation.com/map.htm and chapters 9, 10 & 11 of the online book. The New Parliament House Building has been designed as a temple and Image but has a legislative function with a future role to play in giving out the mandatory decree of Rev. 13. Both the beast nation and image are worshipped - worship here being to adore or admire deeply.  

Obviously we have to wait for this prophecy to be fulfilled completely - my job is to inform you and then you have to wait for it to come to pass.
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2004, 08:13:40 AM »

There's a wonderful irony in someone thinking that Canberra might actually be significant.

Do you live in the ACT, or in Quenbeyan?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 08:19:24 AM by ebia » Logged

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Krakenfürst

I ain't no stinkin llama!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2004, 03:03:06 AM »

Dawn,

I don't worry about overt symbols in architecture or on flags like the swastika as these things crumble and decay.  I am concerned much more with the deeply entrenched spiritual aspect of Freemasonry's influence in this world.  Even so, like the swastika, there are many symbols of Freemasonry's utter failure to unite the world over the centuries still in existence.  It is historically a failed effort as the spirit of antichrist has been continually thwarted by God through His people.

I have studied freemasonry and I am certainly no fan as it has given rise to a number of occult belief systems, while like a camelian it stays aloof from it.  Meanwhile it appears on the surface that its direct influence over the religious, political and cultural opinions of the world are diminishing.  But do not easily dismiss it.  The reality is it has given birth to several chilrdren these last few decades.  Its most esoteric teachings are certainly Luciferian as it has given rise over the years to the opinions that supported slavery, the KKK, Nazism, witchcraft, Satanism, Mormonism, one worldism, and a slew of other New Age beliefs and its offsrping.  Viritually every fraternity is in reality masonic in its origin.  Writings from various Masonic authorities reads like a who's who of antichristical beliefs.  

Nonetheless they claim they are the true religion but their efforts over the years coalesce around every heretical opinion while excluding the truth of Jesus Christ.  Careful not to offend these opinions are not widely known, but the unpsoken and ultimate goal is a one world system and government that unites every religion into one. This was broadcast centuries ago and since then Masonry has gone underground and emerged through numerous metamorphisis in order to hide its true identity.  Their esoteric beliefs have splintered into a thousand different directions in just the last 150 years and it is true that most modern occult beliefs in this world can trace their roots to something or someone directly involved with esoteric Masonry. Its earlier roots pre-date the Church but were manifest in the ancient heresies and schisms of the early Church, including Gnosticism, a Christian derivative of Jewish Kabalaism or mysticism, that ultimately gave rise to the Christological council debates.  In a way these councils served a divine purpose to solidify the Church's theological position and sound doctrine concerning who Jesus Christ is, the nature of God, the Holy Spirit, the scriptural cannon and so forth.   God actually used these early challenges and tribulations to strengthen the Church.

Likewise, we should have heart.  The spiritual battle against Masonry over the centuries is one of defeat for them and victorious opposition by the Saints of God.   Virtually every effort throughout history to take over the world and unite it into a one world order has met with miserable failure and frustration on the part of the enemy.  The tower of Babyl is a perfect example which Masonry expounds upon in regret of its failure.  However, there will come a day according to God's timing when this will be allowed to happen.  I am just not ready to commit to Canberra on this final point as being the ultimate seat of this power.  Perhaps it will be just anothered failed scheme until God's timing is right.

Kraken
Dawn
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2004, 11:34:21 AM »

Kraken

I absolutely agree with your assessment of Freemasonry - very sharp.

Regarding Canberra as the ultimate seat of power - I tend to see it fulfilling a role in a triumvirate of power. Washington D.C. the military, political and economic power (seat of Antichrist), Rome the spiritual power (seat of the False Prophet and gathering one world church) and Canberra the Image of the Beast. Together they form the inverted triangle and complete the New World Order plan.

So they are determinedly building a new Babel in these end times - and it will be met with failure again - this time when Jesus Christ returns.

God bless

« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 11:40:30 AM by Dawn » Logged
Dale

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2004, 07:57:27 PM »

Dawn in Reply #36 on March 12:
<< This symbol represents the eye of the Egyptian god Horus. The Masonic all seeing eye, the Eye of Providence symbol on US dollar bill are all derived from the Eye of Horus.

I have sent a photo to your email of just two artifacts from the British Museum of the Faience Wedjat Eye amulet from the Third Intermediate Period 1068-661 BC and Faience pectoral c.1250 BC that depicts the all-seeing eye.  >>

I was off of this Board (and all other boards) for several weeks after you sent me the pictures of the Egyptian eye of Horus.
  I will have to say that I don't believe that either of these pictures looks anything like the eye or eye and pyramid on the US Great Seal. Both of these Egyptian pictures shows an eye with wings. I don't see how this connects with either the Masonic All Seeing Eye or the eye on the US Great Seal.
  It looks to me like the whole idea is just another rumor, just another conspiracy theory.

Dawn
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2004, 12:44:50 PM »

The all seeing eye on the reverse side of the Great Seal is derived from the Eye of Horus - Egypt. Furthermore the Masonic eye is the same as the eye depicted on the US Great Seal - i.e. the all seeing eye within the capstone - the emblem of the Grandmaster of the Masonic Lodge.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefeyeofhorus.htm?terms=All+seeing+eye
Dawn
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2004, 03:48:55 PM »

An aerial view of Capital Hill Canberra can be found at http://www.martyrsofrevelation.com/aerialview.htm that shows the Masonic design of the city - particularly the Parliamentary Triangle with the all-seeing eye.
Dawn
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2004, 11:08:56 AM »

Sad news -

Australian PM wins fourth term
BBC News
Saturday 9 October 2004

Mr Howard has won a fourth consecutive term in office. Australia's Prime Minister John Howard has claimed victory in the federal election, shortly after his Labor rival Mark Latham conceded defeat. With 70% of the votes counted, results indicate Mr Howard's Liberal-National coalition has won an easy majority.

Australia's 13m voters had a choice between Mr Howard, a staunch supporter of the Iraq war, and the younger Mr Latham, who opposed the intervention.

Their endorsement of Mr Howard is a relief for others who backed the war.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3729184.stm
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the