Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:21:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 5  (Read 556 times)
hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:04:05 PM »

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 5
By Herbert H Ogletree   
(MY OWN INTERPERTAION  is at top. Ending with Bible verse to study this for your own self. )                     

Now coming to my own very best calculations we now hear  many of our pastor saying that God is now only waiting for them to save those last few soul, before sending the Great Rapture. I don’t see how this can be, for they are now only losing  fore more souls now today here within most of our churches, than they are now saving.           
     We know that this can only be carried out by some great wonder or power of only by our Godhead for now many of our pastors has also now gone to sleep, along with most of their many other flocks.
       We know that it is going to take something of the very greatest that only like our Godhead’s wonderful Rapture to wake the people and their pastors both up from this their very own deep sleep and slumber. This shall be the New Beginning first during the Great Tribulation for the Pastors  and also the son of man shall witness.
      It is going to take something that all of our pastors all put together cannot perform or carry out, it will take something that only the greatest of our Godhead can perform  like their Great Rapture this is something that no pastor nor man can in no way, carry this out or perform any thing like this disaster here on earth. 
     This will only be for those that are left behind here on earth after the Great Rapture. This will be after man has witness the very greatness of our Great Godhead this is when man shall believed that there is a much Greater Godhead that rules in Glory, which is much greater than anything that they now have here on earth.

We find many saying that they think that Heaven is going to be a very boring place, what the trouble is they don’t know the truth between love and boredom. You can not be bored with someone that you love, or know that they love you, for broaden can only go with the soldeam of Satanism.
      For our Godhead he is only nothing but love with in our very own life, for I love  God more than anyone and  everyone This even go for my own Father, Mother, Brothers and Sisters and even down to my very own Wife and Child.  For if it hadn’t been for out God in the very beginning of his great creation I wouldn’t have had anyone of them and their greatness.
       This was when God first said in the beginning, let us  make man in our own image and also after our own likeness. Then God saw that man needed a help mate, so God took one of Adam’s ribs and he created him a women.
       For if it haven’t had  been for all this I wouldn’t even have been here myself today, even though I’m now only just going though the mortion of passing through, and to them all I give all my graceful love with in my Heart and Soul.   

Now continual with my very own calculations it was my very own Great Grand Father who was one of the finders of one the Churches here outside of Griffin Georgia, and with my own Father also being a very close worker in many of our other different  notation of Churches.

I will never forget my Father telling me when I was very  small and only a very young lad, how God he had always perform some very Great Wonders here on earth around every 2000 years. And with him being already very old at this very time he knew that he would never live to see it.

But with me still being very small and very young he thought that I might have a very good chance to live and see it. Then his eyes would  light up, as if  he thought that he might then be able  to see it through my eyes. He never once mention it to be the Rapture like we all so find within many places of the Bible.

Man’s Rights and their battle for equity.

With man now fighting for their own many rights, we have now taken all of God’s many right’s  from the all mighty the same as we find that the Jews first did in the beginning, the only worse thing is now we are doing now even much more worse than the Jews ever did,  this was when God first turned to the Gentiles. 
     I wonder when and how our Rejection is going to come and be like, I wonder could it be something like Christ coming backing in the sky something like the Great Rapture, or will God just turn it all over unto the great disaster of  the Great Tribulation.

Even O Lucifer the Devil wanted to be equated to God, how art thy fall from heaven, Old Lucifer sun of the morning! How art thy cut down to the grown, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascent into heaven.
       I will exalt my throne  above the stares of  God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend  above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high.
Isaiah 14: 12-17

We find Satan still hard at work today, still trying to destroy  the works of God, when it come to the man and woman. For in the very beginning  God created the man and women and made them one and told them to multiply and refurnished the earth as one. We now find that man is now taking it way to far, this is when man found out that they could turn it into sin. 
      Then for the very first time that God had trouble with this other kind of sinful love between the very same sex’s like any two men or even two women, and God he had to come to earth after his creation, and the Lord said. Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because  their sins is very grievous.
     I will go down now and see weather they have done altogather according to the cry of it, which is come to me; and if not I will know.
     When we find God start talking about coming to earth, and start naming our own sin as being very sinful, we have better watch out for our time is coming to it‘s very own end. like we find the many ruins in the city’s of Sodom and Gomorrah, which was once great cities
                        We find this in eighteen chapter of Genesis.                                     

The second time that God had trouble with this sinful love between the same sex’s, and had to come to earth once again after his creation. And even as man they did not like to retain God in their knowledge.
      God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient to man. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, disobedience, proud, boaster, inventors unto  evil things and also disobedient to their own parents.
            We find this in the last second  chapter of Romans.                     

And with this it might and could be our very last hope the third time with God having to come back to earth after this cruel and sinful love the third time after God’s creation of man, I’m afraid that we might could have just struck out for good.
     And we might then have to face and find nothing but fire and brimstone with this being the end of time. The same as he did within the two city’s of Sodom and Gomorrah, facing their own deadly destruction. 
                                      Book of Jude:1-5-7

We also find that God has made himself very plain within the Book of Isaiah he left nothing to our emanations, God laid out the plain facts of his very own Power, his great Glory. We also find his greatness and also his great holiness, within all things.
     Here we also find his intentions, for us as parents and expertly for all his small children, this is as our schools are now leaving the word of  our mighty Godhead out, this is as we wait for our mighty Godhead‘s return.
Isaiah 42: 5-9

Equity has been the down fall from the very beginning of time, even Adam and Eve wanted to be like God, the same as we find in the beginning of the Book of Genesis. This has been on down to our own very time, when God separated man unto three separated, nationality with this becoming the laws of God.
      With this also being the law of nature given unto us from God himself, We now find man trying to destroy this laws of God, by trying now to bring all the son of man back together, without the saying nor the authority of our mighty Godhead.     
                          In the very first part of the Book of Genesis.

Now we know that the Godhead is something very special unified within their very own Great Knowage, and in their power and Great Authority  and unified within their own Great Trinity of one.
      With Christ saying very, very, I say, unto you, He that believe on me the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father.   
John 14: 13-15.     

Then when it come to the Holy Spirit in the Book of John. And Jesus said, If you ask any thing in my name that I will do, that the father may be glorified in the Son if ye ask anything in my name, that I will do it, if you love me keep my commandment. And I  will pray the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.
John 14-14-16\                                                                                                                 

Look for the part six to return soon.

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the